I've been a stoner/daily smoker for about a year now. AMA + stoner thread

I've been a stoner/daily smoker for about a year now. AMA + stoner thread

how do you handle being high all the time?
I've only ever smoked my own grown weed and when I smoke it, I can't imagine doing anything that uses more than basic motor skills and things I don't need my brain for. maybe my weed is just really strong, but idk man how other people can smoke weed before work etc

I smoke as soon as I get up andby the time I get to work it's barely a buzz and then I smoke again as soon as I get home.

They smoke enough to feel nice but stop before they feel fucked up.

You don't have to go through a whole joint or bowl every time you smoke

1 year? Haha try 7

Just don't get fucking chopped

Take one or two bowl hits before work, or hell even a whole bowl if you can take it

A few hits is a little mood enhancer, sort of like taking a shot of alcohol to loosen you up

How thehell does a shot of alcohol help you loosen up....420 man op here

im about to harvest my plant

>oc tookpics a few min ago

well tbh I've never tried small doses lol I fill up my vaporizer (I have virgin lungs, don't judge) and just vape until nothing's coming out anymore.
you know what? I'll try a small dose right now.
how much do you guys use when you're not trying to blow your brains out?

I've got two strains available:
>AK47
>Blue Dream
which one, OP?

1 year kek are you sure you're old enough to be here?

Just to chill out I take like 3 hits from a bowl

Do you want to get stoned or high?

blue dream is a mass produced plant. the quality of it isn't anything special. I would much rather smoke some AK47 just because of it's lineage.

Have you ever had the feeling that psychotropic drugs induce after taking weed?
I did once. I was shown that my purpose in life is to be happy

Bruh, im smokin but cant get high, lasts way too little, been smoking for past 3 days... doesnt hit really much now, wat do.

stoned, I guess. my ak is heavier on the indica, also grew like one, the bd grew like a sativa and is VERY heavy on the sativa, but I do get pretty restless and not chill at all with it. so, like suggested, AK it is!

ausfag here
everyone has their own tolerances, so just smoke till you feel good then chill
no need to smoke too much as youll just sit there and fry out - incapable of doing anything basic

Quit it for a while

How many lighters did you need

Have fun user!

Im right around 4 years smoking everyday. I normally dont smoke before work (because i own my own company) unless i have a stomach ache or other ailment I want to get rid of.

Do you feel you're less productive when you smoke up?

>I was shown that my purpose in life is to be happy
Kek. Isn't that everyone's purpose? What does this even mean

How do you cope with the crippling realization that you're wasting money, burning away brain cells, and destroying your future?

Also how do you deal with the smell? I've never been around a pot head and not wanted to gag and vomit.

Thanks man.
Left is AK
Right is BD

Same but I'm about to quit though. Need to have my wits for a while.

I'm jelly user. Looks good

Nothing smells better than some good bud.

When you took a hit too much before going to work and get spaced out of society

Growing up, I was always the sad kid you know. I'e never not learnt how to be happy. That trip told me I deserve to be happy. It's something I didn't believe in

Less productive and definitely not as sharp or 'on point.' Idk I'm also not a hypocrite- I would flip my shit if one of my workers came in stoned off his ass

not OP but casual stoner,
smell is never an issue because I blaze outside so can't answer that, sorry.
as for the brain cell thing, there may be evidence to suggest this potentially, but like most science it's based on research and studies differ a lot, held down full time jobs all the while too (aside redundancies) still working hard & verging on being promoted.
It's all down to the individual, tbh I'd rather smoke a joint than have a beer. personal preference, as someone who has partaken in such things, found alcohol to have way more a negative effect than the green.

You are spot on user but I get good shit so like 3 grams a week using a spoon pipe.

Been vaping & smoking every day for about a year or so but I want to slow down now, I'm going through way too much weed and it's making me skip out on things I need to do, it's just so easy to get baked and chill after a hard day's work. Ran out of weed yesterday and I'm gonna try to not pick up more for a while, anyone else been through this, any sage advice?

Make some QWISO. I sprinkle a little of mine on a bowl, because it ends up as fucking powder. Shit will knock your dick off.

Like 1 per month

Have you ever experienced a full psychedelic trip while smoking ?

Buy better weed

yeah man,
simply don't buy any.
give yourself a few tasks to achieve & as soon as you've fulfilled the obligation feel free to crack back on.
if you can master your own indulgences then you can master anything tbh.

How does it feel to be completely unremarkable and ordinary. When you die the only people who will remember you are your direct family, and when they die you will cease to exist

like 99.99% of all people

It's known fact that it doesn't kill brain cells. And oh shit no I'm wasting an hour of work for 1 weeks worth of weed. I'm wasting so much.

That's the plan at least, I just get annoyed at myself when I don't get things done. I'm definitely not going to go cold turkey but I want to make sure I get things done before I blaze... And not make it a daily thing again

No, I have gotten a little anxious and started puking but that was only like 3 times.

I just make sure that I get things done that I need to before I smoke. I used to smoke right after I got home from work everyday but always fell behind on errands and chores. No bueno.

This you fuckin idiot kek