Bucks @ Clippers, 10:30

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b12AF4HdP1k
streamable.com/ub9xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

steph curry

This OP doesn't make sense at all.

Apply yourself.

I'm glad he's /nba/ general's guy now. This general finally wisened up and accepted him.

curry is a man now hes more muscular than westbrook this year since he bulked up

Y'all some fags

Mentally ill levels of samefag

youtube.com/watch?v=b12AF4HdP1k

white power

Completely agreed friends. With this new added bulk adding more to his arsenal he's well on his way to another championship.

I've been amazed watching Steph Curry bully people in the paint this year with his new post up game. Is he Kobe's true son?

The amount of samefag in this thread is frightening....

Someone's mental health is seriously unstable....

>all this samefag proxy spam

I saw him do the Dirk fadeaway and was blastamousthously, a 6'2 guy has mastered the Dirk fadeaway that's absurdity at the highest level

>blastamousthously

its go piss! everyone say hello to the mentally ill

hi go meds!

Hello mentally ill person....

>Luke Walton said Clarkson, Ingram, Randle and Zubac will start for LAL vs. Rockets. Will go Young or young (Nwaba or Russell) at SG.

LAVAR BALL BTFO CHARLES BARKLEY

WILL THE MAN EVER STOP

streamable.com/ub9xg

first for the ballpill

can i get a quick rundown?

Bogdanoffs are on the verge of dying, gave their powers to the new boys in town

A shame that Lonzo is a methhead at such a young age...

why are these kids so repulsive looking? Were they grown in some Chinese lab?

each brother has got a different skill sets and they all complement each other perfectly. Lonzo is the passer, LaMelo the shooter and LiAngelo the slasher. If a team manages to collect the three heads of this Hydra, a dynasty rests assured

Where can I buy a big baller brand t shirt? Thanks

Reminder that if Jokic played LeBron's minutes at Oscar Robertson's pace, he'd average 28/16/8. Stay woke.

How sad is it that the Ball brothers couldn't even win a high school championship lmao. Lonzo will be the only NBA caliber Ball brother. Lamelo is learning bad habits and Liangelo is a fat ass

>Warriors bow to Balls
>In contact with Adam Silver
>Possess memeshooting abilities
>Control NCAA with an iron but fair fist
>Own shoe deals & Kias globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient Kobe blood line
>Will bankroll the first team in Mexico City (The Lavars will be be the first team)
>Own 99% of lottery balls on Earth
>First designer Jordans will in all likelihood be Ball Jordans
>All three brothers said to have 215+ BBIQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Brandon Ingram's psyche
>Ancient Wojnarowski scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of memeshooting and cherrypicking with them
>They own basketball gyms around the world
>You likely have Ballbots inside you right now
>The Balls are in regular communication with the Archangel Sam Hinkie, forwarding the word of Lavar to the NBA. Who do you think set up the meeting between Kevin Durant & Steph Curry (First meeting between the two in over a month) and arranged Durant first trip to the Warriors in history literally a few days later to the Oracle Arena in Oakland?
>They learned fluent flopping in under a week
>Teams entrust their clutch shots with the twins. There’s no clutch gene in Robert Horry, only the Balls
>The brothers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

How does /nba/ feel knowing that GODBROOK will finish the season averaging a triple double in the modern era and will probably shit on old faggot robertson's record?

Like a 1st round exit

>couldn't win a high school championship
the fuck? they won the state championship UNDEFEATED... same thing will happen with the ncaa, watch out for lonzo

>state
ahahahahahha eliminated in regionals hahahaha

Say the same for Westbrook and he'd literally average 70 30 20

they won with lonzo not without him, thus proving anons point furthermore

>Beastbrook would literally average 150 50 and 50 in shilt's era

Actually it's more like 41/14/13 for Westbrook at Oscar Robertson's pace

Samefag all you want but Westbrook can't even win MVP, that's sad. You're mentally ill, you been samefagging this thread for 3 hours.

Who can stop them?

Fuck you mean stupid pussy. 3 hours WHERE, you faggot

Nobody

This upcoming MVP should be Harden's 2nd one.

>This upcoming MVP should be Harden's 2nd one.

Mentally ill posters need to fucking kill themselves right now.

Kill yourself you mentally ill degenerate.

Go spam your gay Curry fantasies somewhere else you tranny faggot

You're the one who thinks Durant is a better player than Kawhi, you are retarded.

>spam the entire first half of the thread with gay Curry fantasies and the same Ball brothers images

>freak out when people even mention Westbrook

>Durbeta
>Le can never play because my back is always injured and I play no defense man
>Le get eliminated by the 8th seed in the 1st round Nazi
>chuckbe
>Le glass legs man
>Durbeta
>Cuckry
>Door stopper PeePee man
>Westshit statpadder

LeBron should be going for his 13th straight MVP this season. Anybody who disagrees doesn't know shit about basketball

I wake up everyday knowing I'm blessed simply by the fact I'm not mentally ill enough I must post 24/7 on a online general about basketball and spam the same shit every single day about some mulatto twink that plays for an overrated team outside of my city that chokes away the greatest regular season win total ever and freak out at Westbrook and LeBron so much as even being mentioned.

You're mentally ill enough to be obsessed with an asian teenage though.

>When the mention of your name sends spergs into autistic fits of rage as you make history with the greatest individual athletic feat in modern NBA history

>Throwing this big of a fit because someone made fun of Westbrick

This the greatest in NBA history period.

The level of competition Westbrook is facing is so much greater than 60s-70s level NBA it's not even funny.

>damage controlling

Can we talk about all of Stephen Curry's improved skills this year with his added muscle? He's been posterizing, posting up, and slashing like Michael Jordan

He's really having a fantabulous( I learned this word from Paris Hilton's reality show) year, I look forward to him winning 7 championships.

(You)

Hell, the NBA and ABA didn't merge until 1976, which means that Oscar still didn't go against every big name of the game when he had his season, which took place in 61-62.

Granted, the pace was a whole lot faster and the physicality was at an all-time high, Westbrook's achievements are pretty amazing. But he's being downplayed because of his shooting when he brings much more to the table. A defensively locked-in Westbrook is a pretty terrifying thing to see if you're the one trying to get past him.

This race was always between him and Harden, but you know E!SPN had to throw in Lebron because they love it when he nuts on their faces. They're mentioning Kawhi because they don't want their bias to be so blatant. Isaiah has done much and he's a darkhorse, but they'll jump to Lebron every time.

Whatever, it doesn't matter. What does is that BTC beats the Warriors again.

Clearly OP is a picture of a goat, what is wrong with you.

John wall status?

Shook

Okafor too

Jesus Christ espn has done nothing but suck off westbrick

yes, he's a freak for having the stamina to stat pad the way he does but that doesn't make him efficient and that doesn't make him the best player

look hes a great player but he shouldn't be handed the mvp just for the novelty of averaging a triple double.

they're all chuckers m8

@74692866
Why are you even trying anymore? You keep spamming the same b8 and everyone already knows your gimmicks.

Name a more reddit player on the planet earth.

You literally can't.

Westbrook

Raptors should be called the Canada Geese

Much more vicious and dangerous

my boy bol bol

Kawhi Leonard
Lebron James
Joel Embiid
Stephen Curry
Russell Westbrook

i dont even hate westbrook, I just hate this triple double fetish of mouth breathing retards who thinks its the only thing that matters in a basketball game.

If it weren't for the novelty of a triple double westbrook wouldn't even be considered for the mvp.

The stat in itself shouldn't be the goal of the game.

Hahaha

Why are you so mad tho?

You haven't been watching recently.

They're trying to paint Lebron as the patron saint right now. "He deserves MVP because he's the best player in the world."

They want to give it to him simply because they want to.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you make this? This is hilarious.

You literally don't know what you're talking about and no one gives a shit about your ignorant opinion.

Get a life.

Also never @ me ever again bitch

SHOOK stocks are at an all time high. Time to diversify your investments.

why is my opinion ignorant. explain

Sameretard

Fucking kek this meme probably has the most OC for some reason

'15-'16 Warriors beat EVERY other regular season team EVER

Samefag

Stupid thunder fan. If Westbrooks meme stats actually mattered they would be at least the 4th seed.

Lebron is MVP.

samebitch

Will the Celtics win today?

>LAVAR BALL'S HOME BURGLARIZED DURING SONS LAMELO, LIANGELO'S BASKETBALL GAME

lmao

This

No matter how you put it he's MVP.

Best player in the world.
Also impacts his team the most out of any player in the league.

Literally no one wants another Lebron MVP except Ohiofags.

I can hear the groans already

Why is their win/loss record, NETrtg, OffRtg, DefRtg, so drastically different when he does and doesn't get a triple double then?

You literally don't know what you're talking about because you're the most obvious troll of all time.

Take a trip to literally anywhere but here and get a new gimmick.

Lebron? Yeah he MVP

this desu

Same people
Same people

westbrick has a 0.00 winning percentage in the finals, on a team stacked with superstars

give lebron durant and harden and he would win 8 straight finals

b..b..but Harden is averaging more points!

b...b..but Westbrook has more MVPs!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

@74693348
Literally got sonned so you stop replying and resort to even more strawman using the exact same gimmick for b8

Get a life.

Can you imagine if LeBron was given a top 20 player all time and/or a top 5 defender all time as well, in their primes for 5-10 years? He would have 10 straight Finals MVPs

you're letting him live rent free in your head m8

Lebron is laughing

>94 posts
>30 posters

Imagine the astronomical levels of samefag and autism this took.

Get a life.

playing on a shit team should not required to be MVP

most value does not = most needed to not be shit.