Whose better at sex/head, traps or girls?

Whose better at sex/head, traps or girls?
Webms=proof
Here's my entry.
Go.

Nothing beats having first hand experience of what feels good.

I've never had trap head, you saying you have? How was it

Dated traps and girls here.
Depends on person, independent of girl or trap.
Fucked boring girls in bed.
Fucked great girls in bed.
Fucked boring traps in bed.
Fucked great traps in bed.

I do prefer traps so I enjoy that more, but it's not that they are necessarily better at sex/head.

Head is boring anyways. I'm not in high school anymore. Need sex or me fucking their face.

One thing I didn't think of while writing this is that traps are for obvious reasons way more likely to anal, whereas some girls are a bit less likely to want to do it.
Though I've got many girls into anal who originally weren't into it. Just takes some talking.

I love anal.

If I wanted to try anal would it make more sense to immediately go after a trap just to try it or is it better to do some talking after getting a girl. Or is it all the same? If not, how's it different?

Do you last longer with anal versus vaginal?

I find a little talking and reassuring you will start slow / not go too hard usually gets them to try it. A few girls I've been with who did not want to anal, turns out after some talking that they tried it with some douche who just jammed it in and hurt them.

I cum faster with anal, cause I like it more. WAY more.

My current GF LOVES anal which is awesome. She has ~3 anal orgasms everytime. Funny was because at the beginning she didn't realize that she was kinda unique in that sense. She thought everyone could orgasm from anal. I told her she's way wrong.

Not trap but here's my entry

my dick went flat

>traps

Fuck you, fuck your faggot thread.
Just get the fuck off Sup Forums with this shit.
IT'S FUCKING SPAM.

I would assume that it is pretty even?

I don't think gender affects the ability to suck dick? Obviously whatever gender OP is gets a big boost in dick sucking ability.

Never had my dick sucked by a "trap" aka im not a faggot, but I haven't had a good dick suck since I was in high school and that might just be because you can come from a stiff breeze as a 15 year old.

That is until I had this lady of the night come over. Tiny chick with a nice body and a skrillex haircut. Holy fuck. The things she could do with her mouth blew my fucking mind. I ended up fucking her and I regret that so much. I should have let her keep sucking

I think this post is a little gay

>I love the smell of shit while i fuck loose dry shitholes.
anal is fucking disgusting.

I've had anal probably ~1500-2000 times, only had shit on my dick a few times (yeah that was gross). As long as they empty their shithole before you fuck 'em, all is good.

On the flipside too, I've fucked some girls with NASTY pussies that leave crusty shit on your dick after. Fuck that shit.

There is nothing I want more than to find some fucking disgusting trash whore like her and without even knowing her name bust a big fucking nut in her.

Just animal shit.

As fantasies go, that's not difficult to achieve.

It is if you don't go to clubs and shit.

I do not struggle to get laid. Tinder is like shooting fish in a barrel

But it is very difficult to make this fantasy real. I wanna be out and fucking amped up and lock eyes with some sexy tart and know it is on and pull her pants down and fuck her until I am nut in her.