Non-White Thread

Anyone else here non-white? Whites probably think less of me IRL but I really hate niggers and beaners. Sucks because most Americans think I'm a beaner.

What are you then?

I'm guessing he's either argentinian or italian

DNA test shows 3% middle eastern / north african. Rest is European. Have the same complexion as pic related in the middle of summer.

He's actually Atlantoid, literally comes from an island in the Atlantic, also the most famous soccer player in the world.

I fucking hate this 'white' meme. whiteness is irrelevant. Literally only aryan-ness matters. Italians built fucking Rome while Germans were living in huts and sheepskins.

Half-breeds are the scum of humanity

fuck off nigger.

Oh, I know who Ronaldo is, lol. I was just pretty sure he isn't OP.

Germans are usually pretty cool ppl. It's the American Irish and Scots I have issues with.

Oh yeah, I'm a complete fucking retard, kek

Germans are fine too, I just mean that the whiteness of one's skin is next to irrelevant. Scots and the Irish both have a beautiful culture and history. We need to switch from white nationalism to pan-aryanism.

Is that guy supposed to be white?

Then wear sunscreen and try not to dress like a faggot soccer player or a teenager. Get a nice classic business haircut, some nice adult clothes and you're good to go. Don't act like a spic or a nigger and no one will think less of you.
Besides, 3% sandnigger is 1/33 non-white which is insignificant.

>Italians built fucking Rome

Americans once again proving their educational system is complete and utter trash

I don't know, people on this board wouldn't consider me white tbqh familia

Then who fuck built rome? Sure as hell wasn't the Germans.

Lol there are more nonwhites here than whites, you guys are often more aware of shit than white people because the educational and media conditioning is aimed specifically at us.

>Italians built fucking Rome
Latins were an italian population my dear weed dealer, so you can say italians build rome.

Rome was a fucking shithole, what you're saying is equivalent to; The Americans built New York and Romanians are fucking retard monkeys who live in houses.

Whiteness is really subjective but honestly if you are brown or black you are not white. To me it's that simple. Black people and beaners think I'm white but 60% or white ppl do not.

Prepare for:
>le Italians are not even slightly related to Romans meme
>WE WUZ ROMAN

The romans did, the italians of today are an result of centuries of mixing (romans, lombards, middle eastern/african muslims, other invading nomadic people, germanic people, etc etc)

>Portuguese
>white
>Armenians
>white
>Celts
>white
>Slavs
>white
>Meds
>white
>Amerifats
>white
>Argentinians
>white

>Germanics
>White
>Whites
>White

>cucks
>white

can't blame you for living in de past my crusading friend

>whiteness
>being relevant

Get out of my country OP.

Don't forget about them Greek homos, Reverend.

How could I forget?
>Anglos
>white

Both of my parents are from the middle East, so I can look in the mirror and say to myself, "Quintessentially British" / "Typical British person".

Buy me a ticket to Brazil so I can assist in the great purge.

It must have been nice centuries ago when a middle class income could have allowed you to afford a whole household worth of servants or slaves.

>People
>White

Seriously though, white doesn't really mean anything and the definition is constantly changing.

You definitely look southern European if that's what you mean.

You forgot
germans
>white

Do you feel British?

Armenians are true Aryan Gods.

Before Augustus, Rome was just an ordinary shithole.

What people envision as Rome was built from Nero onward.

I think well of many non Whites but Whites are empirically the shit, 95% of advancement of the world has come from Whites.

Maybe if we're talking about South Italy. Remember the south and the north were different countries because of reasons.

Based Ronaldo is GOAT

White is a ridiculously ambiguous term that gets dragged through the collective asshole of the personification of 'culture' and 'sociopolitics' that in a 21st century context only formed as a way to be contrarian to SJWs. The 'white' identity initially didn't even extend to Irishmen or Slavs, and the English despised the French and saw them as lower class, and the French despised the Spanish and saw them as lower class, and everyone saw the Germans as the autistic elephant in the room. After the boxer rebellion the Japanese were considered 'honorary whites' while the Irish weren't, but they quickly lost that in WW2. Point is, 'white' means nothing, it's a collective identity used by retards with little to no similarities, when in reality if they were really proud of their ancestors' achievements they should identify nationally. Some European countries were huge manufacturers of scientific innovation (France and England), others of literature and philosophy and music (Germany), others of visual art (Italy), and others of jack shit (Spain, most the Balkans, every fucking Scandinavian country). What Sup Forums doesn't realise is that geographical determinism is what made the continent so prosperous rather than genetic determinism; although niggers are truly of a lesser inherent calibre than everyone else in the world. Who knows maybe in 30 years, all East Asian will be considered white, anyone Albino will be considered white, slightly letsser shittier shitskins will be considered white

rare

t. Ahmet
>let me tell you how who is white from the lobby my rapeugee holding center

no

there are still pure roman people in italy

hence the lombards, visigots, germanic people, etc, the romans of then cant be linked to italians now

Quarter Dutch, quarter Surinamese, half Russian. Doing well, but I am pretty White passing - blonde hair, green eyes, European facial features, Dutch noble surname, money. Not that bad after all. Even in Ireland I rolled like a rat in the butter. Pale chicks all over me and Guiness down my stomach.

Black.

I hate everyone, but I don't hate blacks as much.

...you're white, now shut the fuck up and stop trying to be a special snowflake you tumblrfaggot

probably, but can't say romans and italians are alike. just like we have the new and old frisians (won't expect you to know them)

>race

>Not an ______

I'll let you fill it in. Your reading comprehension needs a little sharpening up

Protestants made Religion racially orientated. Anyone who wasn't Protestant was automatically not "White".

>talians
and what are italians?

many people in those land just adopted that language like many germanics adopted italian

>the new and old frisians (won't expect you to know them)
not interested either

i know enough of your germanics

Idiots made politics racially orientated. Anyone who wasn't X, Y, or Z was not worth considering and equating into the equation of actually solving things which is necessary no matter what ideology you hail from

i'm half black half iranian. this thread proves that pol truly is a diverse and multicultural place.

huh?

how your parents met?

iranian mother and black father?

they both traveled here one for work other for studying

im muslim and christian child

iam tatar/iranian,nice to meet you barrar

so iranian mother and black father?

yes

Some percentage of supposed middle eastern dna does not equal non-white. Middle eastern is not a race. Most meds will show some middle eastern dna, but not African or Asian. And meds are white, no matter what idiots on this board might say.

The dna makeup of modern day italy is likely very similar to that of ancient rome. Besides, every nation has undergone invasions and mixing....but that doesn't eliminate that nation's history. Stop with this italy isn't rome meme.

Very interesting mix