Why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in schools?

why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in schools?

We're lied to and were told that fat was bad, sugar Ok since the 50's, and people don't know that sugar is killing them.

>>Cheeseburgers taste better than quinoa.

/thread

Obesity is a social construct.

It's not that we think it's okay, it's more that we don't care. I mean, once you realise it's okay to give up, hell, might as well eat all the cookies and chips in the store.

This 1 image / gif set me on the path to weight loss looking at these 2 filthy fucking wastes of human flesh makes me physcially sick. 103lbs and counting lost

>superior genetics
Kek

Liberal Americans are the only ones that think being fat is ok and even healthy.

103 pounds lost? That's fucking awesome man. Congrats

Muh freedums includes the right to overeat.

american food is filled with sugar literally everything has sugar in it so its really easy to eat poorly and gain weight especially when you are poor. whats even worse is that the shitty foods are marketed towards kids to get them hooked for life and normalize going to McDonald's for lunch every day. the truth is that it is the culture in the united states.

Anyone bonner to these fat fucks
>double bj with dick and balls smeared with baconase
>best bj ever?

Most of the country is simply addicted.

Sugar is close to being as addictive as cocaine.

When you're fed it from a young age onward, and it also being the cheapest, best tasting alternative to most stuff, it's pretty damn easy to become addicted to it. People go to it for comfort and pleasure, it's cheap, available almost everywhere, and makes you feel better.

Topple on lobbying for pro-sugar, anti-fat, corn being in literally everything, and a complete lack of calorie display ( this is actually getting better though) and people are simply destined to gain weight.

Couple that with how poorly diet, proper cooking, healthy lifestyle is taught in the US and you have a recipe for disaster that will only be met with opposition of "teh gubberment tryin to control mah life" or "we free to eat and die".

HAHA, that looks like a bedsheet with a neck hole cut out of it!

the one on the left would be totally cute if she lost 2240lbs

easy access to fast and unhealthy foods. Also the foods that are easier to prepare are generally unhealthier. I know this is b8 and all but I always see really young kids drinking tons of soda eating the shittiest food

most people never been to america and pics like this are just fucking stupid, the average person walking down the streets weigh around 150-210 and the bigger people are around 6'5"

One common thing I hear from fat people is the constant use of coke or pepsi. That shit gets you fat quick.

why are these threads the same and boring?

Being fat is empowering and promotes a positive body image

Long story short: The American food industry has WAYYYY too much power and will use its power to sell whatever trash makes money.

This is true and it was literally paid for by big sugar.

Fats are good, TRANS fats are not.

Ketogenic diets are literally goat.

America isn't even the fattest country anymore.
It's Mexico now.

Is there ANYTHING we can do to shake the 'fat Americans' stigma?

because pussy is a carb

103? Good job

how the fuck can they even see?

Why do Euros think it is fine to give their countries away to Moslems and allow them to take over. Are they taught this in schools?

I will admit coke is shit, but I'm addicted to it and still thin.

>be me
>home for the weekend
>mommy asks me to drive my cousin and his three friends to the pond
>i drive a normal sized car so this shouldn't be a problem
>go to pick them up
>they are all around twelve
>all of them are at least three hundred pounds
>they try to get in
>not enough room in the back
>we try putting the fattest in the front seat and moving kids around
>can just barely close the door
>no one can reach their seat belt