Misc notes from a guy who's been awake non-stop since Wednesday on Crystal Meth

Misc notes from a guy who's been awake non-stop since Wednesday on Crystal Meth.

> I'm not tired.

They're not kidding when they say it works forever. You do need to re-dose though, it's not literally one hit equals one day worth of high. But $10 worth I'd say is a full 24 hours of being high to me.

> It's not exactly like adderral.

It's not so great for mundane tasks and work you don't like. You DO focus harder on it, but you seem to zero in on your actual interests with meth, not misc school tasks.

> You can go from post-sex depression to horny as fuck in like 5 seconds.

And you can do this after like 90 hours awake.

> You fap forever and ruin your dick.

I'm getting shooting pains in my dick, they feel like they're coming from the urethra and while they're not really that intense, its a cringey nails-on-chalkboard type of pain that you think about for a while afterward.

> It's a really good antidepressant and this effect lasts for ages.

The intense cocaine-like euphoria of the rush is short-lived, even shorter than cocaine itself perhaps. But it has this lingering antidepressant thing going on where it's literally impossiblle to worry, criticize yourself, feel any-self-pity, or just anything ego-oriented in general. You just kind of do what you want and you don't really factor other peoples' into it at all.

> I get really warm feelings toward women while I'm on it.

Usually after a fap session I'll think about the chick I fapped to and get these warm, broad-smiling, "lovey" feelings. It's a bit like the 'love' feelings on MDMA but not as over-the-top.

Man you can just keep going and going and going with this shit. It's been what, like 100 hours without sleep now, and my mind's still going 1000 miles a minute,. It's kinda ridiculous but I don't mind because, well, you don't mind anything on this stuff. The ultimate 'wha'eva, I do what I want!" drug.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rtacAjvIOpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you should probably take a break op and sleep as you will probably die if you don't. good luck kicking your addiction

I was gonna sleep today but well I lay down and it just didn't happen. I'm gonna peace out whenever the tiredness hits.

Youre gonna pass out on somebodies couch for like 24 hours and will wake up with empty pockets

It won't. After 3 days with no sleep the tired goes away and you start micro sleeping without knowing and hallucinating little things. You won't feel tired until you die now. Getting to sleep will require a sleep aid. But a bag of dope and knock yourself out before your brain starts killing itself to keep you alive

Source is me. Last week I had over 3 days with no sleep. After day 3 I couldn't fall asleep on purpose and while smoking a cig 5 minutes suddenly became 15 and little shadows kept catching my attention out the corner of my eye. I was losing touch with reality and couldn't fall asleep my brain wouldn't let me sleep normally. Had to buy some sleep drug from my bud and snort it to knock me out. If I didn't

Okay OP you've clearly just started using
coming from someone who's really fucked their life up with hard drugs I can tell you right now it doesn't last this way and things get really ugly really quickly
The euphoria/antidepressant effect will only last while you're high, the comedown is total hell, try and get some drugs to knock yourself out.
The other thing is when you go without sleep and without eating for a few days your body literally consumes its own muscles for the energy you need, you'll look emaciated and gaunt much much faster than you think, and the intense over the top mood swings from suicidal depression to blind raging anger that follow the comedown can make you do things you'll regret to people for the rest of your life. Get some weed or some Xanax for this.
The reason you're doing this to yourself is because you have an underlying mental illness that you're masking with drug use, it's not the answer and you'll end up worse off.
This is what you need to confront and deal with.
This guy is right. The hallucinations will come soon if you don't stop and you'll literally go insane. You need to stop.

I know you feel good right now OP but this is going to take you down a road you really really do not want to walk.
Please don't do this to yourself.

>dick pain
you've got herpes, kys before the drugs do it for you, faggot.

Masturbating a lot sure does do that to your dick. You'll be needing a good fuckin relax session for a few days, and if I'm honest a few months. Why are you fucking with that shit? you'll ruin ya brain cunt. Take a chilla

time stamp plz, a real artistic one

Been using a few months.

I have to take a week off sometimes to get it working again, especailly if I've been using daily.

I know exactly how dangerous this shit is.

Tried for the first time in July, hooked later that week, income was obviously cratering by August. I made less than $1000 in September. The whole year prior to that I'd never made less than $5000.

You're ruining your life, be prepared to kill yourself by this yime next year.

stamp comin in 5 gotta recharge phone

go on a couple more hours, start hallucinationg shit

strangely I just finished cleaning my pipe for fresh delivery on Friday. Cant wait

You'll live too fast though and age way faster looking like one of those shriveled ghouls that did it for too long. You'll probably have no teeth too.

sweeeet

This

It's obvious you're a new user. Smoked crack and meth for 4 years and regret every bit of it. You'll end up doing permentent damage to your heart, brain and lungs. The comedown you're about to have, I wouldn't wish it in my worse enemy. Soon you will need to use it just to feel normal and not rage out in people and want to kill your self every 10 minutes. You just went down the wrong road my freind and let me to you, it's a long one.

I never tried meth and my time for experimentation is long gone but I used to do speed quite a lot 12-13 years ago. what's the advantage of meth over regular speed?

Pic related

Here are my tips for getting the most out of it:

> Experiment with different ROAs.

Smoking is rushy and short-lived and takes a long time to get anyhere. Snorting takes a while to kick in but hits much harder than smoking. IV is just the all-around best apparently. Boofing is like snorting but more efficient but makes you feel disgusting. To each his own.

> Don't try for gigantic doses like some retards do.

It's all taht 250/500mg dare-devil shit that gets people stuck awake for days like I am.

> 3 days sleepless MAX.

You get serious diminishing returns after 3, jitteriness goes up, euphoria goes down.

>Been using a few months.
>I know exactly how dangerous this shit is.
lolno

Shit forgot pic

>underlying mental illness
fuck off you asshole 12 stepper.
OP will do what they want, if op has some sense they will have done some research on how/what to try and eat when they are off chops. Its still their life to throw away how they want too

but yes sleep dep hallucinations are a thing and be aware

It isn't the 10th buddy.

Imho, its a cleaner buzz less sick feeling than regular speed/base. longer lasting and you can smoke it which adds cool points.

Smoked so much meth he timetravelled

Looks good, usa user or eurofag?

i like a nice 10 hour wank session after a long day of doing meth and other drugs, well atleast i did until my dealer went AWOL

wtf i love meth now

I really hope I or anyone I know doesn't end up like op is. Fucking retard

>Been using a few months.
>I know exactly how dangerous this shit is.

That's not how it works, you need to take care of yourself at least a little or you're literally going to die

I got top grade shards by the pound on the mexican side of the border for prices sometimes as little as 1500usd

Come around and enjoy yourselves

I'm like 6 trillion hours sleep depriced, gimme a break

Done for the day. I only binge past 30 hrs like once a month.

You gon die

everybody dies...

Newsflash, we are all going to die.

i laughed way too hard at this comment

OP meth kills your serotonin receptors so even when you stop using meth if you've done enough in the past you will never have the same feeling of reward for anything again

fugg dat

>everybody dies...
Everthing was born to die
This is nothing new only readily ignored by faggots of course

>All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

This thread was really refreshing to read.
Britbong here so speed/base is much easier to get hold of but I have experienced everything mentioned above.
Only thing I can think of that hasn't been mentioned so it might just be me on this one but the floor/my legs would turn to jelly.
I'd get up from my desk at work and walking across the office used to feel like walking on a bouncy castle.
Anyway you should defo listen to the anons in this thread OP.
It's fun whilst it lasts but the mood swings are horrible and will make you a horrible person very quickly.

i know a apartment where they are all addicted on meth. most people there are now just essentialy paranoid.

Fuck I am a functioning full time member of society but you might have just sold me on meth bro

meth is great!

..but only IF you have self control and can put the pipe down.

about once a year il get myself a fat sack and pull an all nighter with the mrs.

sleep is essential man. dont put your mental and physical health at risk.

put the pipe down mate. theres always tomorrow/next week/next year to get high. deal to your affairs, that way you can enjoy your down time much more.

WOW FUCK ALL THESE PUSSIES.

DO MORE METH OP. DOSE UP AND GO FOR A FULL WEEK. DONT PUSSY OUT YOU FAGGOT. INJECT THAT SHIT INTO YOUR BALLS IF YOU START FEELING SLEEPY. DOUBLE UP - DOUBLE BALL INJECTIONS IF YOU START SEEING MONSTERS.

dude im sitting right next to you, youre 13 yrs old. go to bed.

WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE AS COOL AS THIS GUY.

Fucking druggies. Your worthless.

Take the last ride. Triple your dose and ride into the sunset.

ITT: The Benefits of Weaponized Narcotics.

fake?

welcome to Sup Forums cocksucker

since 1997

good sales pitch i guess

but if you could have avoided the addiction by never having been ensnared by it. Would you?

stupid shit

since 2003

I used to binge like that but harder.

Your comedown is going to be hell on earth.

Man, I miss my life before I burnt out. My dopamine et all receptors are gone. I remember being up for two weeks once. OP, You missed out on the real stuff. I used to make the red phosphorus reduction. It made ice look like Ritalin. Make sure to have plenty of tyrosine, lysine, fish oil and 5-htp for when you come down. You are about to experience the exact inverse of what you're feeling now when you do. Just a fair warning.

>I used to make the red phosphorus reduction.

I've had that a few times back in the day. Shit was rocket fuel.

Indeed. I could not sell it without cutting it twice. Then ice hit and I had to take the acetone to it to make pink ice. Fun, sleepless, sex filled times.

>Devil trips
>Trying so hard to harvest the soul of a drug addict on Sup Forums
Did he end world hunger or something?
Just be patient surely you already get his soul and sooner rather than later if he stays addicted to meth.

Yeah. The bad old days.

Really such a disgusting drug all around. I'm so glad I stopped doing that shit.

Still have nightmares that it's like 4 am and I have to go for an 8 hour shift in two hours from time to time.

Tks OP for making me want to smoke meth. Sounds /comfy/

I've done this before. Whenever you want to go to sleep switch to alcohol a few hours before and be ready to wake up with a headache.

Jesus Christ OP. Slowly recovering from where you were. Started selling mdma a year ago. Got heavy into cocaine (was also moving lsd and dmt so had spare cash) and spent all my profit on it. When it became too expensive and I didn't sell drugs anymore but was still addicted I got into meth. Next thing I know I'm awake for four days. Didn't get hooked, nearly died. Did some heroin and fentanyl, didn't get hooked, didn't even come close to dying. But, I got extremely lucky. I still feel very broken. Just stop man, it's the best thing you can do.. My family is ruined. I was very quickly ruining my life too. Idk. Just stop bro.

Lol finally the true face

Shit tier salesman. Have fun scratching yourself you fucking degenerate. So easy to bait. You justify meth and even praise it for your lifestyle but you are a fucking junkie

I would love to put a barrel between your eyes

lol thats cute.

you call once a year a lifestyle?

i bet you celebrate your birthday at cheek e chesse

youtu.be/rtacAjvIOpA
this is a video i took of my tweeker friend that was up for 5 days. i gave him a shot of some H to calm him down and this was him about 2 minutes after

shits demonic all drugs are
call me a pussy but ive shot heroin for 3 years and meth for 1. I turned 20 back in March and decided to give it all up since. I love heroin and cream and want some now but id rather enjoy my 20s.
Enjoy ripping your dick off and i bid you all good health.

Exactly. I miss it from time to time but every foray back into stimms leaves me weak and anxious for days after. I would rather have a long nap than a fat rail these days. Funny how things change...

I have never celebrated my birthday. I also don't get fucked on meth """""""""""once""""""""""" a year and act like it is an accomplishment.

KEK fucking methhead shitting on me because he is a fucking methhead

>CIAfag spotted

thats fucking cute as hell.

>tfw when you can't get a girl.

accused here. I agree lol

Hey op, I've been smoking every day for 3 weeks. I eat and sleep like normal for the most part. One problem though I went into psychosis and quit my job and now I'm broke.
Don't be like me

truth.

an occaisonal glass of red and a cone before bed for me these days

>whenever the tiredness hits
>u just keep going and going with this stuff
It's not going to hit you fucking idiot.
How are people this retarded honestly