To my fellow #CruzMissiles

So now that Trump has pretty much secured the nomination and has proven himself to be irredeemable with his backpedaling and establishment buddies, what are you guys going to do?I'm thinking about just not voting or maybe even sucking in my pride and voting for Hillary. I simply can't support someone like Donald, Someone who has no moral compass or substantial message.

Anyone else with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EkCifM0kDd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well, now i'm a #cruzmissile so i'm with you :)

Trump's main attraction to people is that he is viewed as an outsider, but I say, what could make someone more of an outsider than being the first woman president? Hillary is the true outsider of this race, which is why I'm voting for her even as a lifelong supporter of the GOP and Ted Cruz.

I'm considering voting Libertarian based on Trump's refusal to budge on serious entitlement reform.

Fucked if I'll vote for a gun-grabbing nanny-statist like Hillary though.

Looks like Trump is stumped. I am now a #cruzmissile

10/10

i am now a #cruzmissile also

but i will be voting for hillary because she is so experienced

You can probably kill yourself for supporting a canadian cuban rat

Don't vote for anyone. Let these fags get the Hillary president they asked for. I won't be voting.

>Can't support someone who "has no moral compass"
>Decides to vote for Hillary

Heh

that really makes you think...holy shit, im now a #shillforhill

I'm going to write Cruz's name in. I will never vote for a democrat.

This is literally the worst, most thinly veiled hillshill of all time.

gb2reddit

I live in Arizona. With trump negatives Arizona is now a swing state. I can't think of a bigger FU to the RNC for letting this shit happen than turning AZ blue.

McCain is also up for reelection here. From his groveling it looks like a tight race. May swing D just to fuck with him for supporting trump. RIP GOP.

Cruz missile here now for Trump. Second choice, but I can get behind him.

Yeah I'm totally not going to vote for the racist, fascist go.. guy heh heh

I'm writing in Cruz.

#CruzMissile til the end

A cruz supporter voting for open borders, no surprise.

northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Go to 8:00 and listen to Adam Corolla discuss why honest, law-abiding white people are going for Trump.

Definitely worth a listen.

MAGA!

You know cruz was a supporter for the wall before trump, right? Cruz is anti-amnesty while trump is pro-amnesty. You voted for a con-artist you retard. great job.

>Hillary
>having a moral compass
Pick one you retard.

If you vote Hill dog you might as well kill yourself. At least do write in ballot for something comical if your that anti Trump. I would do a write in for Pee wee Herman if I were you.

SPBP

Shilling this hard should be considered a crime.

I never thought of it this way. I'm now a #shillfortheHill

I am gonna have to vote for Hillary. Whats the worst that will happen, the economy slowly improving like under Obama? That's a lot better than electing Donald Trump who hates half the country and wants to deport the other half.

>people get more conservative as they age
this surprises me

There's no way I'm going to vote for a liberal like Donald trump, I think I'm just going to vote for Clinton in this one. Trumps ideas aren't real conservative ideas and he won't protect the constitution.

>I am gonna have to vote
>a fucking leaf

This is now considered 'Pro-Trump Shilling' now we are out of the Primaries. The Berniefags will lap it up. Keep posing.

Voting libertarian, they are polling at 10% and if the make it to the debates, we could see one of the strongest 3rd party showings in american history.

Absolutely. A Clinton presidency is actually preferable because it would show that Republicans can only win when they nominate a CONSERVATIVE.

We stayed home for McCain and Romney and we'll do the same for Trump. We're not going to choose between two New York progressives.

TL;DR Guess Im #ZodiacImpact now Trump-fags BTFO

A

Mr. Shapiro, pls go

You'll never get your candidate in a general election though.

If it's Bernie (doubtful) then I might shrug and vote Libertarian. Bernie will be very unsuccessful and 2020 will be a guaranteed GOP win.

If it's Hillary, I am voting for Trump. It's even more of a "lesser of two evils" than 2012 when the GOP decided to let the out of touch Mormie Obamacare architect be the candidate due to "elect-ability."

Yes I'm bummed that an actual conservative is not getting the nomination, but I'm not dumb enough to let Hillary Clinton get in a position where she can do more damage than she already has as Secretary of State and Senator. She also is able to get away with all kinds of shit because the political class loves her. At least with Trump he would get impeached within a second of even suggesting something retarded.

She probably would also be able to win a second term and by then I think the Democrats will achieve their dream of the US being a third world-tier country with them in control of the markets and guaranteed re-election for decades.

I know it's not good to vote for someone because the other side is that terrifying, but lets be real man. Hillary is the antithesis to everything everyone on Sup Forums from the true conservatives to the stormfags want. Trump you can arguably find a couple of things agreeable.

the aussie is "trolling"

wow sure convinced me
i am now a #cruzmissile

It's a reflection of a lot of the nevertrump voters though and it irks me. Outside some giant event that produces a cultural shift, a candidate as conservative as they'd like will not win a general election.

FUCKING

Trump supporters are so smart they are about to hand Hillary the election.
"Lyin Ted amirite guise? :DDDD"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EkCifM0kDd0

except hillary is objectively less evil than trump. no one who supports trump does so because they think he'll make the country better, regardless of what their retarded little hats say.

Repubs have been trying to chase a moderate candidate for the last decade. It almost failed with bush, failed every other election. I think the main problem is a conservative candidate who can explain his positions clearly. We have no trouble winning the house and senate, just need the presidency to get anything done.

Oy vey Trump is so evil! Hillary has only heartlessly gotten people killed, let her husband rape women then use her political power to cover it, had people killed. But Trump is the real evil one, he said some illegal immigrants and rapists and murderers (which is objectively true) and that importing Muslims without being able to identify them is dangerous (also objectively true.)

I am now a #CrackerforCrookedHillary

so you admit that you support trump because you like his personality only, and don't give a shit about his policies?

thanks for proving me right kid, now get the fuck out of our country

> hillary is objectively less evil than trump

Trump is an insecure guy who had some successes in the 1980s but then had to find a career as a TV clown in the 2000s. Probably ran just to get the immigration issue mainstream (which it needed to be) and then decided to actually take a shot at it when his numbers started climbing even after saying retarded shit.

Hillary went from a decent Goldwater girl to an establishment elitist Democrat who rode from her husband's coattails, was involved in numerous scandals since being first lady of Arkansas, directing her career specifically to become President.

If you think Trump is "evil," let alone MORE EVIL THAN HILLARY then I have no idea what is wrong with you. It's literally going to be a race between a blowhard who at most would love to see the words "PRESIDENT TRUMP" and see if his deal making "skills" works outside of the business world, and someone who believes she is entitled to control our lives.

this is low quality bait. frankly you should be ashamed by the blatantness of it. you sound like a 12 year old searching for negative attention.

Fuck you traitor, Cruz supporters are fucking babies. REAL patriots will write-in Jeb Bush, because we need a constitutional conservative with a consistent record, no fascist phonies like Cruz and Trump. #JebNoFilter

I didn't say any such thing. Nice projection "kid" but I'm probably old enough to be your daddy.

If you're not for Trump then fuck you

I am now a #cruzmissle as well, and now i #StandWithHer

Seriously, how can anyone vote for someone with such a scandalous past like Trump is beyond comprehension. People we elect to office should have a spotless record and frankly, Trumps history is way worse than hillaries.

you directly admitted it (are trumptards so fucking illiterate that they can't even read things they themselves type?).

>I'm probably old enough
you are actually somehow worse at lying than trump. you aren't old enough to vote (or be on Sup Forums).

Ted Cruz here, thank you all for your support.

Kek tell my kids that. Anyway, I most certainly did not even IMPLY what you're saying. Let alone admit it.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite eh champ? Go ahead and show me where I said or even implied that lel

I know two girls that I just adore

I'm so happy I can see them more

'Cause we travel on the bus all day

We get to play, we get to play

God BLESS you and your family, Mr. Cruz. Thank you for everything you have done.