New Celeb fap Thread

New Celeb fap Thread

who?

Mwah! Hey dearest pledgies

MEMED YA IT'S SCARJO

Scarjew

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>emmafag
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>webmfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Can us white guys talk about how sexy Jew women are?

Oh how I love you my Jewess Queen, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>Jewess (1/4 okay!!!!)
>queen of Sup Forums

JLaw/ScarJo alliance

its an abstract kind of meme

i like legs and heels

user pls, thats not a woman... yet

said it in the last thread

>expect their partners to be successful, motivates you to do better
>rich families, will be able to support your new ventures, cover you if shit happens
>grew up rich, well taken care of skin/bodies

Seems pretty dope to me

Idk why one would aim for anyone else

yes please post them all

Jew girl wins again

They are to die for
Even though my Jewess Queen is only 1/4 Jewess

She's my qt

J E W S
E
W
S

:3

why she so smug, bros?

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Jewess Queen I want to shower you in gifts. Anything for you my Goddess

where did you acquire this higher rez?

Team Munnfu

My beautiful Jewess Queen loves eating shekels and bagels too! Yum!

Listen up, you insufferable pledges, these threads need a serious make over, no scratch that, a whole facelift. I'm here to fix that. Get in line and worship the jewess queen. It's time to come get your vaccination.

yasss im pumping for millie

Such a stunning girl

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Jewess Queen how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. I love you so much my Jewess Queen mwah mwah

Fuck off Herman

Why do you keep posting kids? Fuck off.

how can anyone compete with TayTay?

My Jewess Queen is number 1
I want her to hold me and never let me go. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart. So adorable my pooky wooky

That isn't funny and you sound retarded. She isn't a Jew and you should kys Andy sixx spammer

Lewd feet again...

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever.

you're
waifu
a
shit

>tfw quietly waiting to make the next thread and title it gloriously

Love her all you want,and wish.While i'm playing with her tits.

hehe team JLaw ftw

what a beautiful thing, I would like to see her raped and creampied by hordes of niggers

Oh, boo hoo you pathetic little cry baby.

she has concentration camp qtpie gf legs
so if you like concentration camp girls then she is for you