*deletes frontier psychiatrist*

I actually hate this song

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wmPZbTxecA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You just ruined the flow of the album then. Even if you don't like it.

are you clinically insane
nsane
sane
ane
ne
e

u dumb dumb

OP, yer crazy in the coconut

I much prefer the more instrumentally focused tracks to ones like Frontier Psychiatrist and The Noisy Eater which are more focused on voice samples, but they're still great songs that make the albums as good as they are.

You're a nut! Crazy in the coconut!

>I also don't like that song

*has shit taste*

uh, moran.

The album already does this by shoehorning Avalanche Rock in after Two Hearts In 3/4 Time in one of the worst transitions between two tracks ever

>*deletes best song*
ftfy

this boy needs therapy

Frontier Psychiatrist is the only song I consider not worth listening to if you're not also watching the music video

did they actually think that transition sounded good when they were making it? Do fans of the album not notice something is wrong?

Boards of Canada made some godawful transitions on their early shit, but they were also 18 and grew out of that. Two Hearts > Avalanche Rock is just indefensible

OP are you mentally retarded?

*replaces with Frankie Sinatra*

I'M SO HIGH

YOU'RE SO HIGH

IF I TAKE ANOTHA SIP THEN I JUST MIGHT DIE

>tfw Since I Left You is 2 minutes too long and Avalanche Rock is 2 minutes too short

youre a knot

*deleted since I left you*
*replaces with if I was a folkstar*

listening to this for the first time

two hearts in 3/4 time is a really good song

youtube.com/watch?v=1wmPZbTxecA

What happened to the demos shown on this trailer? fuck...

didn't realise people liked the worst song on the album so much, it's literally the "hold spork" of the album, so fucking wank

I also hate that fucking song and Avalanche Rock, but it's the most "technical", it's probably the one with the most samples along with Extra Kings