Post some rap from your country and rate other countries' rap 1-10

Post some rap from your country and rate other countries' rap 1-10.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_xGeZDk3Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=B5cevaGXIdw
(Video is in 480p because they deleted the official video after the first guy there was punched by NOG, the second guy)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAAW3OI28ek
youtube.com/watch?v=QZXCqTe5__A
youtu.be/0cTYicRdWe0
youtube.com/watch?v=5IidQlIeWHc
youtube.com/watch?v=yFu9kfgHIfU
youtu.be/Nqwi_eFNBkA
youtube.com/watch?v=lqCyTM1bF6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6pe3_gCkHHk
youtube.com/watch?v=-n7toRFqURk
youtube.com/watch?v=v-87eTt-iZs&t=35
youtube.com/watch?v=_BUZdz2PEhM
youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
youtube.com/watch?v=ma3plqHb-4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BDW2zpUq9EM
youtube.com/watch?v=6-O3BxigMPQ
youtu.be/F9ak1_4GFw8
youtu.be/FeoaC7EmKgw
youtu.be/xPKEWHtFJ_4
youtu.be/ywpcPjM17wI
youtu.be/NM9emE3iy_I
youtu.be/v_aIeI5Jqug
youtube.com/watch?v=FFYWHbb4ji8
youtube.com/watch?v=O0ppo4orih0
youtube.com/watch?v=31qKW7Hyz6o
youtube.com/watch?v=xzqLEFkmQLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=IAAW3OI28ek

youtube.com/watch?v=QZXCqTe5__A

Is Raptile still a thing in Germany or was it ever?

6.5/10

A bit generic, the first guy is pretty good (reminds me a bit of Spanish rappers), the second one is boring, the third has a fucking tinfoil mask and the last one raps like your dad. The beat is pretty mediocre too.

never heard about him

youtu.be/0cTYicRdWe0

8.5/10

I can't tell from the name of the song, the different acts and the lyrics that the song clearly has a complex meaning, that's a huge plus. His flow is also pretty awesome, even if it fails a bit when he isn't rapping that fast. The beat does its job.

can*

6/10

I like what they tried with the beat, though it could have been done in a much better way. Their flow is okay, but i'm willing to be the song doesn't say jackshit, or is just them talking about themselves and their past. Also, they look like fucking immigrants.

I like the phlegmatic approach and little emphasis on the beat with very good lyrical flow. Am I wrong to assume that they're some sort of OGs in the Russian rap scene?

9/10

youtube.com/watch?v=5IidQlIeWHc

Go for it.

6/10

He doesn't sound like a rapper and raps "outside the beat", plus the lyrics seem pretty bad, even for a rap that i think is supposed to be comedic. That beat would have worked with another rapper i think, i kinda like the "theremin" thing or whatever that shit they are using.

I have already posted a song but I would very much like some Brazilian insight on this classic song, the album was all we listened in 2000 or so

youtube.com/watch?v=yFu9kfgHIfU

9/10

The first two guys are pretty good, the third is good but worse than the others. The beat overshadows the rapping a bit but that's not much of a problem, the beat is good (maybe a bit too much piano). The lyrics are probably some tribal shit with Stockholm and Helsinki, but i don't really mind it, especially for 2000.

Everytime i do these threads i'm the only one rating, why do i even bother?

I'm sorry brother, I tried to participate a bit

I guess it's just too much work for most of the underachievers here

Most famous Bulgarian rap video:
youtu.be/Nqwi_eFNBkA

?/10

That's some "Mamonas Assassinas" kind of shit! It's comedic and intentionally over the top so it's hard to rate it seriously. I don't know if that's funny because i can't understand shit, but at least visually it mostly isn't!

youtube.com/watch?v=lqCyTM1bF6Q
probably our most famous

not big on skip hop myself though. Really only listen to American hip hop artists

youtube.com/watch?v=6pe3_gCkHHk

That one song was moderately popular, but then he immediately disappeared back into nowhere because no one wanted to listen to a German speaking Turk rap in mediore English.

Apparently the modern thing to do is to pretend it's 20 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=-n7toRFqURk

Or to take the meme trap to 110% with a lanky teen and a blondy negro from Austria.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-87eTt-iZs&t=35

Backpackers have traditionally pretended it's 20 years ago anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BUZdz2PEhM

youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

We don't have any rapper 2bh (in before amateur ones)

Cas a gud.

youtube.com/watch?v=ma3plqHb-4Y

youtube.com/watch?v=BDW2zpUq9EM

youtube.com/watch?v=6-O3BxigMPQ

youtu.be/F9ak1_4GFw8
youtu.be/FeoaC7EmKgw
youtu.be/xPKEWHtFJ_4
youtu.be/ywpcPjM17wI
youtu.be/NM9emE3iy_I
youtu.be/v_aIeI5Jqug

Ohh fuck off, i left the thread for a bit, and after i come back there's only a bunch of links with no replies! Do you guys even understand the concept of the fucking thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=FFYWHbb4ji8

(Turk)

nothing to do with my country but i'd thought i'd add in some classic authentic german rap as well, i really like it: youtube.com/watch?v=O0ppo4orih0

eat a monkey cunt

a girl I went to primary school with is married to one of those blokes

suck my cock dude

youtube.com/watch?v=31qKW7Hyz6o

Mafia, Mafia, Mafia, Mafia, Mafia,

youtube.com/watch?v=xzqLEFkmQLU