WWYD thread

WWYD thread

maybe more pics depending on what you would do with her

she looks like one of those basic white kids in highschool whose mom clearly was doing some kind of drug while she was pregnant..except she is that mom lol

she looks like she would mind to be bend over the kitchen table and get a hard ass pounding till i fill her ass to the brim. then she goes on her knees and licks my cock clean.

she certainly does have to take it in the ass from time to time

Marry her and settle down

would lift her up and carry her to a table where a big assplug wait for her. i let her down onto the plug till it's all in. then i fuck the shit out of her pussy till she came several times. finish on her face still with the plug in her ass.

6/10 would consensually procreate with

#might not be the marriage type

sounds like something she'd enjoy

Bend her over a the couch and use her mouth like a fleshlight.

good. because she would wear the plug all the time when we are out for diner. vibe egg in her pussy too. play the whole meal with the remote of the egg. go with her to the bathroom after the meal. go down and eat her dripping wet pussy with the vibe on max. play with the plug till she cums twice. then we go back to enjoy our dessert. her flavor still on my lips.

thats a fine mouth to use

Wwyd to this slut?

I'd eat her pussy while she was up a ladder picking apples ;)

WWYD?

not sure she could walk straight after this

last time we did something lie that she was outcounting stars for a while after climaxing

would marry

Shove as many apples up her holes and I could possibly fit and leave her there.

wwyd / rate

wwyd + rate

Get her a gym subscription and hide the pies and cakes

i would support her walking to the table of course. the egg would be just on middle setting and i would just finger her a little while we eat our dessert. when we arrive at home i carry her exhausted body to our bed. undress her carefully. turn her on her tummy and pull out the ass plug. then i set the vibe on max and fuck the rest consciousness out of her till i fill her ass. then snuggle together and fall asleep.

Turn into my little slave

I would train her to keep those pretty eyes open when I cum on her face after a hard throat fuck.

shes been going to the gym for a while now

this is probably close to what you'd get to see

wwyd

looks perfect maybe i would eat her out again before we fuck. just for an hour or so. maybe two. very delicious.

She looks so much fitter here!

bacon

Pick one, what would you do?

middle, marry

I'd stand there with my cock in her face, tweaking her nipples while she cranked out a set.
Then I'd crank out a set all over her face.

buy her some clothes that don't make her look like white trash. then remove them right after she put them on and plow her raw.

pic in the OP is older and she started to work out real good

WWYD?

Drug at a party then take her home. Fuck her as she’s semiconscious. Throatfuck, Anal, everything that I’d like to do to her

Oooo! I have this major thing for redheads with cream white skin. I would be doing my best to seduce her out of every stitch of clothes...slowly...one item at a time...kissing and caressing the warm bare skin as her clothes fall to the floor...my lips and tongue probing every square inch of her nakedness starting from her smooth feet and toes...up her calves...thighs...licking and kissing her nice round butt and parting her ass cheeks to get whiff of her divine ass crack and anus...then moving to the front of her to explore her pink womanhood...delighting in her heavy breathing and sighs as I touch her intimately and trigger her erogenous zones...[for starters]

Eat her tits, and then, make her ride my dick to continue eating her tits while I slowly fuck her.

WWYD to my sister?

Here's more

another photo of her

Nice, got more of her?

tie her to your bed naked, fuck her tight cunt till i cum inside her.

i'd leave her there for you to see when you get home

Ashley

Nice to see that

Ashley makes my dick hard!

want to have her legs around my head and eat her out for hours right in the park.

She is prime jerk off material

grab her tits from behind and fuck the shit out of her pussy. then we take a comfy bath. my cock deep in her ass.

Love those big fucking areolas.

Push her back on that bed and finish stripping her shirt off her. Push that bra up over her tits while sliding one hand into her pants to start working her wet pussy.

what would you do to her?

Tie a blindfold around her eyes before stripping her, inviting you in to watch as I expose her, groping her body, playing with her tits and pushing my fingers into her wet slit. Make sure she was moaning before bending her over and sliding my cock into her tight pussy.

What would you do to her?

Be rough.

>WWYD Thread with active op posting a redhesd
>gotta leave for work
>will miss all pics
>wont be able to save or make wwyd post
Fml man nice girl

She is dirty hot. I'd do things to her that share has never experience. These things will result in her leaving you for me. "Drop the zero and get with the hero."

Make cider.

Isn't it against the law to fuck a Mongoloid of you're not a Mongoloid?

ha!

You dont happen to use kik do you op ? Would love to be able to get more of her

Friends sister

Lock her in my basement and get her lactating. Milk those big nips every day while I fuck her from behind

Jesus Baby Christ in a pile of straw. I'd lick her sweaty holes after her workout. Got any cunt shots? If she has meaty lips... perfection.

Trap.

Moar of this.

Moar

Suck her dirty pon from her cunt.

She's your dude.

Sorry, I meant: She's YOUR'S dude.