Unemployment Rates

1. Cunt
2. How worried are you for getting a job, if you are studying or how worried are you about job security if you are already having one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLB2WuPMel0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't have a job. Can't be arsed to find one.

Why is Spain so shitty

isn't your country a booming IT space?

>inb4, you are not a STEM masterrace.

>looking 4 a job

fucking normies

Spain forms a part of PIIGS.

1) Flag
2) A shit ton, almost finished the uni

1) flag
2) not at all, there's a huge demand for qualified labour. Getting a well paid job job is a matter of weeks tops. (if you actually want to work and aren't absolutely incompetent)

Spain's normal unemployment rates are at 10%, I don't know why. The crisis hit so hard nowadays 50% of the

>tfw we would be orange now

SPAIN SUPERPOWER BY 2020

Our unemployment rate is fine, I'm just unemployable until I finish my degree

>tfw half spanish

should i bother getting the citizenship i'm entitled to?

>How worried are you for getting a job
Hahahah nigga what the fuck is a "job"?

The last semester at university I already got contacted by at least 10 companies who were interested in hiring me. Even well known ones. Decided to do my masters first and still get mails from companies about once a week. It's a niche job though.

Canada
Not worried at all

flag
Not at all. There is enough work available.
Being unemployed is for our siesta loving southern european friends.

These.

1. Flag
2. Somewhat. I'll have to find one soon, but considering that I'm not like 50% of the people my age who expect their first job to pay them 1000 minimum I'll probably manage.

European nationalities are great because of schengen, you could move to any country of the EU

1. flag
2. never had a job, no idea what to do

Apply you retard

i did to one, and i got rejected
never bothered since, don't have the heart to do it for thousands of jobs and i had no passion to do it anyway

worktugal

What the fuck are you going to do when you reach a point in your life when you don't want to live with your mom and figure out that all this time you wasted your time and now you can't even get a job because of the big hole in your CV?

Flag
Not worried, I have a job.

>spain
DEBUELBAN EL ORO

I'm a landlord through marriage and inheritence. I laugh at groveling wagecuck slaves.

>tfw about to rejoin the ranks of wageslaves after 8 months of NEETdom

>spain
wtf did they do with all that gold if they're so poor now ?????haha

Everyone talking about Spain but golly gee, what the hell do Mauritanians do in their free time (All of their time)?

if you have no job and no family you will become homeless sooner or later, rather sooner

1.kr
2.you literally can start working in a factory tomorrow. But be prepared to work very hard

>US 5-10%
>North Korea 0-5%

Transylvania would be dark green on that map

At least this time portugal is performing better than spain.

>mourithania
Based neet dream paradise

Nuking India from shore to shore would substantially improve the quality of IT and CS everywhere, tbqh fampai.

>India
>4%
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Rupee for a poopee.

>be european
>be a neet

kek

It's not a problem to get a job - but it is a problem to get a one which isn't a slavery+minimum pay.

I was lucky to get into hi-tech, but it's damn scary to lose my place 2bh.

really made me think

I have a job and it's quite unique.

expect unemployment to rise, when robots take over and when it's affordable to build things everywhere
youtube.com/watch?v=hLB2WuPMel0

slaves do all the work
i don't know why mauretenia is even integreted in that map

what year is the data from?
pretty sure it's around 8% as we speak