MY STEP MOTHER USED TO DRINK MY PISS

MY STEP MOTHER USED TO DRINK MY PISS

The earliest memory I have of my step mothers weird male piss fetish is when I was young maybe eight of nine.

My father and step mother took us to see the Disney movie Bambi(mid 1980s) at the drive in. My father and step mother bought us a God Fathers pizza, a bunch of soda and a bag of popcorn for the movie. The weirdness started not long after my step mother loaded us three boys (ages 9, 8, 7 Ryan, Nick and Cory) up with a ton of soda. It did not take long for us three boys to need to pee desperately. My mother suggested that instead of going to the bathrooms at the drive in concession stand and missing the movie we would just piss in a two liter bottle. I was the first and my step mom said she did not want me making a mess so she would hold it for me and make sure my flow stayed in the bottle. I at that time was pee pee shy but had drunk so much soda I could not hold it. I watched my step mom hold my dick and direct my urine into a 2 liter bottle at the time it turned me on but I did not know why. She repeated this process with my two step brother’s and then my dad. When the two liter soda bottle was full of hot male piss I swear to god my step mom took a big drink out of it and then proceeded to drink out of the bottle all night during the movie. When we would need to pee again she would repeat the process of holding and draining us into the bottle before drinking it again. When we got home I remember her screaming all night in her room with my dad. My dad is till embarrassed that I remember that night at the drive in movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
youtube.com/watch?v=M39lW0g5VOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now who's into piss drinking here? Not self-drinking

I'm into loose fem Dom, and I've begged my wife to piss on me while I'm in the tub before a shower sometime. I think her claiming me as her own and marking me as her property is hot as FUCK. She hasn't done it yet, but I'll just wait for the night she's super fucked up. Hasn't happened in a minute though.

I once tried to drink my gf piss.. she peed a little in my mouth. God that was delicious. Then she started to pee in a bucket. I drank some of it. That was so hot... she liked it for a few time, but she doesn't do that anymore, because the smell made her gag...
But god damn it! Her piss was so delicious! She is into diet things. So she has been drinking ligth coke and sweetener for so maky years.. now her piss has a very sweet flavor. That was like a hot sweet tea! I really need to convince her to do that again...

This just came to my mind:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

Degenerates,all of you.

Not particular into it, but my Dom is so he's been training me

>into diet things
>drinking light coke

The point is that it makes your pee sweet.

If you have diabetes

Lol fucken white pleople man

pee pee is no no gross you idiot

>When we got home I remember her screaming all night in her room with my dad

Explain please

Artificial sweeteners are expelled through the urine without suffering any alteration of their chemical composition.
The urine of diabetics has a sweet taste due to excess glucose. Sweetener consumers don't have that problem

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I'm curious as well.. We're they fighting about it?

my guess was that she drank the piss and got way horny and fucked the shit out of the dad

Sex

Not when it is sweet

Fucking white people.

This was the obvious but the phrasing seems a bit odd

she was singing pavarotti`s nessun dorma with the dad

I AM LIVE GUYS! ^-^

youtube.com/watch?v=M39lW0g5VOY

I legit have no desire to drink it, or get any in my mouth. I just want her to claim me as her own. We're close as fuck, and I can't live without her, I view it as like a further commitment. Like another wedding ring if you will.

rolling for rain day
even yes
odd no

Then you are not actually into piss drinking. You are into domination.
What if she makes you eat her poop?

i believe that's the exact opposite of a wedding ring.
she will bolt the fuck out of that relationship when you bring this up

Fucking white people put them up to this.

>implying monkeys don't play with piss all the time

You must be new

wtf... If you drink 2 liter of pee you get sick...
Or im wrong??

it just dehydrates you more i think. you don't die though

I pissed into a sluts mouth on many occasions. Sometimes I would have her piss in a jar and place a gold start at the level of her piss. She hated it at first because she is a good little school teacher but she learned to enjoy it.

She won't because she won't even piss on me directly before I'm about to shower.

We've discussed it several times. A wife of ten years doesn't "bolt the fuck out" when you tell her it's hot when she pisses, and even hotter if was on you. She acknowledges its not that weird, it's just not her jam.

Sure

Piss is 97% water. The rest is salt and sufur. It doesn't do anything to you unless you drink it all the days. I think it can give you a salt excess or something like that

It's just a copy paste. I actually wanted to talk about this

>A wife of ten years doesn't "bolt the fuck out" when you tell her it's hot when...

I asked my wife to call me Daddy while fucking her and she laughed until she fell out of bed. She acknowledged it was weird but it's not her jam. Duly noted.

>Daddy
What are you into?
Ih I did the same thing too. She laughed awkwardly.. her father died long ago. I said sorry later. What a shame

I had a sweet sub who got off on Daddy Daughter role play. I'm always trying to make someone into something that they are not.