This is fucking disgusting

this is fucking disgusting

fuck you Sup Forums

Nice try pussy.

The shooting is extremely tragic, and it's a shame that it happened.

What's funny to me that users/people who disregard events like that and crack jokes aren't special at all, and the fact that the are from Sup Forums is completely unnecessary.

Learn to have a laugh fag. It's not even as if they are making fun of the people who died. They where making fun of how dark the circumstances where.

this is why Sup Forums needs to be shut down im sick of you alt right douchebags

the shooter posted on Sup Forums you guys are sick

>not laughing at happenings.
learn to have a bit of fun you op you faggot it's not like something like this happens every day.

Go back to tumblr.

Crying about it isn't going to change anything.

Not sure if OP is baiting or just that fucking retarded.

hahahahahhahaha laughed my fucking ass off! hAHHAHahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Oh holy fuck what a golden time to be alive.

Who the fuck gets their news from Metro? Faggots, that's who.

You think I'm a altright? I just have a dark sense of humour. How many barrels can you fit in that pretty little mouth of yours?

op's either baiting or he's a buthurt little bitch.

Bait

>the shooter posted on Sup Forums

Sure... 64 year old dude came to Sup Forums everyday and posted his ALT-RITE pepe memes.

Get a grip.

Altright*

>alt right douchebags
Hey, some of us are centrists.
We've got some alt-lefters too.
We're all douchebags tho.

>You think I'm alright?
Literally nothing said by that poster even implied that you guilt ridden faggot.

SS bois

Holy shit the lost art of grammar and punctuation!

Metro is a free newspaper on the London Underground. It's website is literally clickbait. They've been doing this for awhile.

Nevermind I read it wrong.
Disregard that, I suck cocks

I'm not alright or alt right! I'm not alright because people like you need to put your narrative on everything.

you rang?

You're a nazi.

Roll

altright altright altrighttttttt

Dubs in a row!

you mad you cuck?

With enough evidence with pics taken from every post relating to this. 4chans days are numbered..

Sad that right wing terrorist ruin everything

We've always treated these like jokes.

Seriously, how many of you remember the good old days when a new school shooter would "beat a previous high score"?

What's all this pussy-whipped bullshit pandering about suddenly taking offense?

your hate only makes us stronger

found the alt righters

Well maybe something ought to be done to make these things less commonplace so it doesn't devolve into a part of society where we can joke about it without feeling bad.

Me when breivik holds his rank

Found a faggot.

lulz

Thats absolutely vile, someone should stop this guy.

found the alt right

wait...wut?
we social media now?

>falling for b8

>
>
>
>this is why Sup Forums needs to be shut down im sick of you alt right douchebags

>be this new

>be nameless cuckfag journalist
>need something edgy to piss people off and garner views
>shitpost on Sup Forums
>report on it as if Sup Forums shitposts mean anything
cucks.

YES I can rap and NO I'm not from Compton

Can't believe this guy nearly got quads.
Sup Forums will die but the types of people on Sup Forums will never die because we will just move on to another website

lol i wonder which one of his family members the fucking commies kidnapped to make him do it

i wonder how many hours the DNC raped his grandchild in front of him while he was tied up to get him to do this shit

Fuck you guys all you do is steal reddits memes and say nigger.

This is clearly Sup Forums, though this has been done here since the start of time.

Alt-Centrist reporting in

Get the fuck outta here. Cant take the jokes, don't complain. Neck yourself, pussy.

I think I found the real shooter.

Oh My!!!

The gluteus Maximus is a muscle group, and only one of a few located on the anterior portion.

"Anal sphincter" would be much more appropriate.

This isn't Sup Forums my friend.

When you are this fag

This site is normie as fuck.

I have no idea what that means. Please explain
>normie

Keyboard warriors! But if these fags were in the line of fire they be crying like a bitch

Did they? Honored as FUCK

I don't think they where lined up before being shot.

This legend had a 500 plus combo to beat the high score.

God fucking damn, you Sup Forumsraindead faggots can never resist taking a good bait or two.
I was mad at the beginning,, but now i'm just amused. The fuck happened to you, dear frog trannymeme posting/handmade ouiji board sharing site?
Pic unrel

Roll

updated scoreboard?

Bait keeps the mind active and the dick hard.

Good luck, other chans are way worse on bans and strict rules

Crowd-panic-inflicted collateral damage doesn't count towards total score.

Alt left rightist reeeeee reeing in

I saw the Mandalay shooter at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Stay triggered faggot

You spelled republicans wrong

I came already.

4Channerino is by far my favorite scool shooting oriented community.

you madness bro?

>user thinks a new one won't be built

Please post pic ;)

using faggoty copyasta found on kym
kys.

i forgot about the kill counter

I'll put my dick in the heart!

Test

It is common for people to use comedy to cope with a tragedy. I do not agree with this user's decision to make light of this, but they can say whatever they want.
However, to lump the whole of Sup Forums in with a hand full of it's users is just plain ignorant...

same fucking nigger

>USER
Fixed it. This guy is a total fucking tard.
Oh, but it's so fun to blame Sup Forums as a whole...

nice dubs

Please, take your own life in a horrible way, you miserable useless faggot cuck.

>social media
retarded news can't go 10 minutes without using that phrase
Sup Forums is an imageboard, not a social media site

samefag alt right faggot posting from phone and pc

sigh

Dear user. As i observed your... Let's call it a 'compulsion', shall we?
As i was saying, watching your peculiar fondness for jamming your phallus into things and concepts socially presumed to be completely unrelated to procreation, i came to the conclusion that you need serious medical attention right now before you descend deeper into your psychotic little delusions.

Trust me, i'm a psychiatrist.

>Sup Forums
>social media

pick one and only one faggots.

>Try Hard 2: Try Harder

Whats not social about this media you fullblown imbecile?

Did mommy forget to pack you a capri sun?

You must be new here......Do everyone the favor and FUCK OFF...

We have ALWAYS been this twisted..guess you are a Fascist anti free speech Marxist cunt