Wwyd with them?

wwyd with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lllottv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would introduce the blonde to blacked.com and would fuck that brunette like an animal

I would grab the blond one by the hair, you know real tight, showing her who the boss is. Looking at the other in the eyes, all sexy and shit. Then I would softly run my finger across the lips of the blonde, run across her face, behind her ear. I'll ask the brunette to come closer, grabbing her by the hair, maybe a little tighter than the blonde. Bring them both to their knees, making sure they know. Have them stare at each other in the eyes. Fuck, that moment when your heart starts to beat really hard, like you know you're not supposed to be doing something, and you want to, you want to go on, but it's wrong. And you feel their heartbeats and you feel the tension in the hair, and as tears start to fall, and the makeup starts to drip on my feet, I start fucking bashing their fucking skulls in to see who was the one worthy to live, to see who would survive and then idk... stomp her head in of the one that survives. Trash is yeah right?

wwyd with them?

another pic of right

Wwyd?

I would take her picture from fb and post it in a wwyd thread

okey boys

yup! blonde would be perfect for blacked.com

lift the righ one up from behind. spread her legs and fuck her ass while left eat her out.

I think shw would love it

Make them eggs

then i put her on the ground. left sit on her face and hold rights legs up while i fuck rights pussy into oblivion.

Damn sounds so good

then let them make out afterwards. let them taste each others flavor and cum over their face to put my flavor to it too.

Seriously though what brand of retard posts in these threads

thinking of bbc

Of course you are

nope

It's cool bro - we won't judge you

I would let them mow the lawn and paint the porch.

Nice

I'd help her find a new stylist - that hair is basic as fuck and her face seems sort of shapeless.

Also who the fuck takes a clutch bag camping? Who are these horrible women you're foisting on us, OP?

She is still cute tho

nothing, i respect my gf

Left Fuck (no homo)
Mid Drink some beers with
Right Merry

WWYD to Amber?

instagram.com/lllottv/
blonde

bitch looks dumb as shit, like her face just screams "i'm stupid as hell"

would still be good fuck toy

no doubt, probably a better one than if she wasn't stupid as a box of rocks

Tell her that low-key trash eyeshadow and grandma's pearls are a terrible mix

Pee on her vagina and tell her she's preggo

doesnt matter if the pussy is good

hmmph

I'd stick a buttplug in right's ass, and tape a vibrator to her tits and pussy on the lowest setting. I'd tie her up, and make me watch mefuck the brains out of the girl on the left. Over time, I'd turn the vibrators up, but never enough to let her cum. Then, I'd take the vibrators off and make her beg for my cock. I'd cum inside, and make left suck it out of her pussy and swallow

> rinse
> repeat

realistically you knew that. So why did you ask?

damn son

didnt know