Murica´

Murica´

>days since last mass shooting
days since last land invasion of usa?

Who the fuck wants to risk life to come to Murica ?

because that is extremely relevant you hick

all the poor little mudslimes and wetbacks

>imblying there aren't several war-torn locales around the world right now
>inb4 first world or some equivalent misused colloquialism

too bad people don't have access to tanks or even fighter jets

imagine how much worse this problem could be

FUCK YEAH

Imagine if russian fags quit posting garbage on Sup Forums, it would be great like the old days

This is less about 'Murica than it is our species having no real predators to speak of keeping our massive overpopulation in check.
We fucking NEED spree shooters & serial killers.

0 days.

Lel how does it feel to be the first occidental country where whites will be a minority?

>planck units
10/10

Either Germany or the UK will have that honor first.

its actually 62640 days

according to the chimp in a wig you elected your land is invaded every day... hence the dumb wall you cunts wanna build

doesn't even put a dent in the population.

You either need pandemics or government mandated population control or neoliberal capitalism

We chimps in wigs are actually quite intelligent & extremely offended by this insult.

>doesn't even put a dent in the population
Doesn't mean nature isn't going to fucking try.
We need global firearms legalization.

Nope.... In EU we have 10% max of foreigners (non EU)... hasta luego señor !

im assuming your shitty meme is so small because your crappy education system left you unable to recognise that those squiggly lines were words are were supposed to be readable to anyone with the education level of a reasonably well trained slug

Bill Burr has a tremendous bit about how every time there's like an outbreak of some sort they're always right on it quickly responding to the threat.... his take is why they just don't let that shot burn through one time so we can coast the the 405 without traffic for once kek

Nope

im sorry you are blind

>shot *shit

actually yes.

that's why there is such a fuss about immigration and illegals

>We need global firearms legalization.
still not going to help you with your population issue. If you want to reduce the population just keep supporting neoliberalism, most places in the developed world already have birthrates below sustainable levels

whites are a minority on a global scale. always have been. why don't people know this?

they took over Sup Forums and push stupid shit and the retards there believe everything they post

now its spreading to Sup Forums

im sorry i feel like you were trying to type an insult but holding a cheeseburger in each sweaty fist provided too much of a challenge. if you want i can selectively inbreed until one of my future descendants is able to understand

yep.

you seem mad. are you mad, user?

nah im english... we got rid of all our mad people hundreds of years ago... sadly it dint work out so well

Canada is Nicest, just find a small town and have kids, everything else will come with time.

Oo, I got dubba dubs