Why do uncircumcised dicks get so much hate? What's your opinion on this user?

Why do uncircumcised dicks get so much hate? What's your opinion on this user?

Other urls found in this thread:

can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasm.shtml
noharmm.org/bju.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

id suck the cum out of it

n-no homo

They don't. It's cutcucks who get the hate

Most cutfags are unhappy with their circumcision. This is a poll I took on Sup Forums a few days ago.

The only people who hate it are cutfags in denial that they were mutilated for no reason. They do a lot of harm to basic human rights, but so long as they don't cut their kids, I'm fine with it.

To be honest I've seen TREMENDOUS hatred on both sides.

I don't think it's cutfags who get hate so much as men who mutilate their kids.

Amerilards get angry when you tell them they were mutilated at birth because a box of cereal told their retarded parents to do it. It's just defensiveness

>Implying cheesedicks didn't rig this poll

I wouldn't say it's fair to base the opinions of everyone who has been circumcised on one strawpoll though...

Men with uncircumcised penises experience deeper orgasms that the one with mutilated dicks.

No shit.

Yes of coruse, the head in itself is highly sensitive, but the area behind a penis called ''frenulum'' (see the pic related) is so much more sensitive than the head.

I'm deeply sorry for all the guys that had their dick literally mutilated by their parents. I hope you won't do the same cruel thing to your kids.

I kind like mine

Cutfags are angerey that they can't feel shit in their little cut cocks..

Foreskin master race

On the pro-circumcision side, the hatred tends to be like , focusing on "dickcheese" out of ignorance even though cleaning takes just five seconds in the shower and is second-nature.

On the intact side, the hate I've seen is trying to make cutfags feel bad about being mutilated. I don't think that does any good.

Intact men can always get circumcised if they want to. We have a choice. Infant circumcision takes the choice away from the child and violates their basic human right to genital integrity.

Yes, intact men can orgasm from stimulation of the frenulum alone.

Here is a video of a man inducing a frenulum orgasm:

can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasm.shtml

Circumcision is genital mutilation. Don't cut your kids.

>Implying everyone who is uncut has poor enough hygiene to actually let that happen

This isn't tribalism, user. Pro-circumcision cutfags do it out of primitive tribalism. What matters, though, is respect for basic human rights.

trips of truth, I'm a cutfag who definitely will let my kids make that decision for themselves but it's not nice to bully those of us who didn't even get to make a choice.

Girls don't want that shit

I've been told but some friends who are cut that the first time you jerk off it's painful. Does anyone know if this is true? I wouldn't know I am uncut.

Just goes to show how the tribalism of cutting is so ingrained in the culture that it is undesirable not to be cut.

not for me but some people have more foreskin intact than others so i guess it depends

>using a poll on Sup Forums as proof

Jesus Christ kek.

Here's a peer-reviewed British survey:

noharmm.org/bju.htm

In his survey of 546 circumcised men, T. Hammond reports that,
>“Emotional distress, manifesting as intrusive thoughts about one’s circumcision, included feelings of mutilation (60%), low self-esteem/inferiority to intact men (50%), genital dysmorphia (55%), rage (52%), resentment/depression (59%), violation (46%), or parental betrayal (30%). Almost a third of respondents (29%) reported dependence on substances or behaviors to relieve their suffering (tobacco, alcohol, drugs, food and/or sexual compulsivity). Generally, men have no acceptable outlet for serious feelings about circumcision. Predictably, 54% of respondents had not sought help for their suffering. The reasons given included: thinking no recourse was available (43%); embarrassment (19%); fear of ridicule (17%); and mistrust of doctors (11%).”

Fact is, many circumcised men are unhappy with it. There are an estimated 100,000 men doing foreskin restoration, but they can never get back all those nerves. Circumcision violates the right of the child to genital integrity.

Note on this poll, in the UK only 6% of men are circumcised and they don't have pro-circumcision propaganda, so figures will likely differ in the US.

But even if only 5% of circumcised men in the US have feelings of mutilation, that's 10 million men. It is a gross violation of human rights and does great psychological harm.

My actual girlfriend and all the previous one fucking hate circumcised dicks.

They tell that it's ugly.

Fortunately, i'm not circumcised and they love my dick.

Why so popular in the US? I thought it was just for Jews and other medieval religious reasons

Doctors began recommending it in the late 1800's to prevent masturbation. Today, it continues through the power of culture and ignorance. Also, it's a 2-billion-dollar-a-year industry. But rates are plummeting; some sources place the current circumcision rate at 30%.

>2017
>defending having a jew dick

Lmao defending having a jewish dick on "/b" * of all places is comedy fucking gold.

Stay mad cut queers.

>that feeling when

Moron. You driveling moron. No-one cares about your meme-spewing idiot tribalism. Try spreading education and awareness if you give a shit so parents don't take the choice away from their kids. Otherwise, shut up.

Lul you mad as fuck.

Kek!

All that matters is that my dick is intact. Enjoy your jewish dick bro.

Never had any complaints about my cut cock...

You both are retarded
You for taking the bait
You for being just generally autistic

How come cutting is a tradition in the US anyway?
Euro fag here and legit no one here even thought about cutting, what's the difference?

For one, the inner foreskin and frenulum are highly innervated and erogenous. Intact men can orgasm from stimulation of the frenulum; see . Circumcision cuts that off.

The difference is that circumcised men lack a primary sensory and erogenous part of their genitals. They also can't masturbate normally without a foreskin to glide over the glans. The glans also becomes desensitized from keratinization; they don't even notice their glans rubbing against their underwear. In some of them, it's so calloused they masturbate it by rubbing it dry. This would be torture for an intact man due to how sensitive it is.

Difference as in cultural difference, not difference between cut/uncut. I've generally thought American and European culture is roughly the same.

Oh. See . It became prevalent in the US due to doctors recommending it to deter masturbation. That never happened in mainland Europe. Once the tradition began, it became entrenched, with other cultural beliefs like "cleanliness." It began to deter masturbation, and continued through circumcised men circumcising their children out of ignorance and culture since they don't know what they're missing. There has also been an element of barbaric tribalism, wanting the son to "look like dad."

It's rapidly changing though. Circumcision rates in the US have been plummeting thanks to education and awareness on sites like this.

Ah thanks, missed that one. Lul at education and awareness on Sup Forums

I read once that the sandniggas got circumcised bcoz in sand storms they got sand under the foreskin, is that true?

IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WHERE 70% OF PEOPLE ARE MUTILATED AT BIRTH TO REMOVE THE EAR LOBE AND PART OF REAR EAR RIDGE:
what was that? If your ear isn't mutilated at birth then you have a slight hearing advantage? lol sure cheese ear. Probably why you have to take the time to clean behind your ears kek us cut folk don't even have to take the 3 seconds to literally pull our ear back and rinse out the skin behind it

^everything about this is exactly the same as circumcision besides that it is about ear. Cutfags fighting for circumcision are retarded. Prove me wrong