Last sunday i was hiking/walking with my brother in a forest near the german border...

Last sunday i was hiking/walking with my brother in a forest near the german border... please tell me this is a shadow from a tree.

looks like we gotta mystery on our hands gang

OP is dead

It's not a shadow

Post on /x/

Probably just the town pedophile.

ninjas

these are clearly tree people. They are usually harmless as long as you stay respectful of the environment. They can often be seen from far away behind trees when the sun is in your back.

that's no shadow off that tree, I haven't got a clue if it's a totally legitimate picture but that isn't a shadow of that tree in the picture

double dubs checkd

Just the local rapefugees waiting for German girls.

thats just muslim immigrants wearing burqas you racist

Done that. Sup Forums wasnt the best option to get a fucking answer, but the best option to get some faggot answers

its just the wind fam

go to /x/, they'll know what to do OP

Fucking shadow people. Never go there again. They are thoughtforms that come into existence in places with a lot of negative energy. All the negative energy forms together and creates an entity. They are pure evil.

Fucking shadow people. Never go there again. They are thoughtforms that come into existence in places with a lot of negative energy. All the negative energy forms together and creates an entity. They are pure evil.

I will get you tonight

OP, listen to some rare Sup Forums wisdom and follow this anons advice

/x/ is a slower board, you gotta wait for some good replies OP

Yeah I posted the same thing there cause b told me to

The only thing I got now is the 'fucking shadow people' pasta