Be me

>Be me
>17yro enjoying life with girlfriend
> 1 year of happy relationship
>She starts to complain about stupid things like parties and my girl friends
>From being happy to a toxic relationship just for jelousy.
> She cheats on me with other dudes
> Break up with her.
> Inb4 I already suffered with depression
> I started to feel fucking destroyed everyday and I cry whenever I'm alone, or when I got to bed
> My best friend backstab me hanging out with a dude I actually hate,
> No friends at school at all, and the only friends I have, they hangout with their gf's leaving me totally alone.
> My "Best Friend" talked to me literally just to throw shit at me, saying I was trash and etc.
> Having depression and dealing with those words. They just hit you hard.
> My Mom and Dad don't understand my situation at all and they just say that I should grow up and stop complaining about everything.
> I have never cut myself and I'll never will unless I just feel like doing it for real, and leave the fear behind.
> Thinking on suicide a lot and I've been in the edge of actually killing myself although there is one quote from Edgar Allan Poe that has keeping me alive.
> "Suicide doesn't stop the pain, it just moves to someone else"

I'll just appreciate an advice from you, specially to those who have been suffering from depression before, cause at this point I just feel lost...

Thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLe1dddgZrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its fine if the pain is passed to someone else, they can just kill themselves too

Suicide moves the pain to those people who are hurting you right now.
It's the best way for revenge.
Do it faggot.

You should just grow up and stop complaining about everything.

"The pain is passed on to someone else" you won't care if you're dead

Start working out. It's really hard to be depressed when all those endorphin are running around your body due to exercise. Also gives you something to look forward to every day. If it's something that is interesting to you I can help ya get started.

Lift weights and make a five year plan. Focus on that. The pain never goes away so grow stronger. You're too young, man.

Also depressed user here.

Don't kill yourself. People will get over it, and forget about you, there's no glory or revenge in it. Cut yourself out from all those cunts you hate and fucking lone wolf it until you find people who accept you. It might take days, it might take years, but it'll happen. You've got your whole life ahead of you and you'll be a thick-skinned wizard by then

Also take some solace in the fact that your ex will inevitably be cheated on, and your best friend will inevitably be backstabbed themselves, as their personalities will lead them to the same kind of shitlords

>Op here

Sounds like a good idea, at least a good way to start moving on. Thanks user I'll appreciate if you can help me with that

find social support in small comunitys, that's what i did when after a very long period of lonliness, i feel much happier now. there are aot of small local groups that do the most random stuff, find som group that likes what you like

That Poe quote is fucking stupid for SO many reasons.

Firstly technically that is not how the world works. Secondly even if it was, who do you think your pain will transfer to? One of your parents? Well at least they have lived full lives already and are MUCH better equipped to handle it. Secondly so what if it transfers to someone else? You have a reason for killing yourself, and when you do if someone else then also has a reason to kill themselves... ok? How is that a problem? It's not like you kill them, they're just living in this shithole of a life, they have already a plethora of reasons to exit and the baggage you leave behind won't tip anyone over the edge that wasn't already close enough.

Edgar Allan Poop

Im looking forward to it user, thanks a lot Sup Forumsro

Brosama, if you think your girlfriend talks about stupid things then maybe you are a douche.
Why cant you be sensitive to the person who is down to be with you in a comitted relationship? Is that so much to ask for? Maybe you should be more appreciative for the things you have instead of only caring about your thoughts and opinions. Just because your best friend wants to hang out with someone you hate doesn't mean he backstabbed you. What are you his boyfriend or something? Why cant you just chill op and respect other peoples decisions and opinions instead of crying and falling into a depression just because you can't have things the way you want it.

>Op here

You couldn't say it better user, thanks a lot. I do appreciate your help.

Ok, so there's a bunch of different ways you can get started. First off do you have access to a gym? Or shit in the garage? What am I working with here?

Depression is a lie made up by normies to keep you away from embracing the truth.

maybe it hurts and hits deep because some of the things people have said to you was true. MAYBE you hate to admit it and that is why you cry when you are alone because you refuse to admit it and do nothing about it except cry because they are things you NOT want to hear?

THIS

Suicide is gay.
Things get better eventualy, then worse, but then better again. It might be awful now but ech, you can make it through.

>Op here

Perhaps you are right and Im the one who has fuckd up this whole time. But is not like that at all...

I used to be super happy with my ex and if I didn't want something was to break up with her.. she just started to be different and we'll careless with the relationship at the end she broke up with me. besides the fact that she cheated on me while we were together

My best friend used to hate that guy too.. cause he is super cocky and a total douchebag, but they hangout once and he just changed and became just like him.. now I'm just by myself.

I'm not trying to be the victim, yes I did fucked up sometimes, but this is how shit turned out. Is just the truth

Yes totally

I workout using antagonist muscle groups, that way I can push more volume and weight each day. To start getting used to working out, I suggest doing weights you can do 10 good reps on, then as you progress a bit you can focus more on strength sets. YxZZ; Y= Sets, the amount of times you do that exercise, ZZ= reps the amount of times you lift the weight in order to finish a set. Look up the form for all these exercises. Form over weight always.
Chest/Biceps
Dumbbell Press: 4x10
Incline Dumbbell Press: 4x10
Chest Fly (Dumbbell or Pec Dec): 4x10
Pushups: 4xFailure. Once you start getting stronger swap out for dips
Dumbbell Curl: 4x10
Hammer Curl: 4x10
BB Curl: 4x10
Preacher Curl: 4x10
Day 2: Back Tris
Deadlift: 4x5 (Compound lifts like this are not especially good at high volume, you get more bang for your buck if you can do 5 really clean heavy reps)
Low Cable Row: 4x10
High Row: 4x10
Lat Pulldown: 4x10
Pull up/ Chin Up: 4xFailure
Tricep Press (machine or barbell will work): 4x10
Cable Pulldowns: 4x10
Straight Bar Pulldowns: 4x10
Over head Tricep Press: 4x10
Legs/Shoulders:
Squats: 4x5
Leg Press: 4x10
Leg Extensions: 4x10
Leg Curls 4x10
Calf Raises 8x10 (really easy to do, once you get stronger add weight then tone it down)
Shoulder Press: 4x10
Lateral Raise: 4x10
Front Raise: 4x10
Shrugs: 4x10

Workout faggot here
Also, eat more protein, and eat more than you usually eat. Your body will be super hungry 90% of the time, give yourself a couple of months and you will see changes, add a couple more and others will see changes. Work hard, and dont give up homo.

Unlike this hurr durr bullshit of other depressed people, here is some advise that will really help all you depressed:

1. eat breakfast (i'm serious)
2. eat the right stuff and don't load up on sugar and fats only
3. exercise, especially some cardio. it doesn't matter if you're fat or disabled or whatever. start walking every day for 15 minutes and after a week either go faster or longer, not both at the same time.
4. perspective. talking can help but talking all day long about how shit is so bad doesn't help. start training yourself today and understand that everyone has problems but you can deal with them if you want too.
5. perspective. nothing is as bad as it seems objectively. most of you reading this have a home, food, some money and education. everything that is bad now can be overcome tomorrow and that is a truth billions of humans before you used to overcome every obstacle and keep this species alive.
6. don't expect to change overnight. you might relapse, better you WILL relapse. That's OK and not a problem at all as long as you start again.
7. if all of this fails go and see a doctor who can test if you have some actual deficiencies causing your depression
8. START. NOW. NOT TOMORROW, NOT IN A FEW HOURS. NOW. And if only by standing up and saying I. WILL. GET. BETTER.

two things worth mentioning additionally:

get enough sleep and use cycles of x 1,5 hours; e.x. 6 hours, 7,5 aso.

sleep, if at anyway possible, around the same time from 11-12 pm to XX am

dont do anything stupid,
but lol..
you sound like such a looser

Nice, thanks for the routine I'll tell the personal trainer if he can show me all of this. Thanks a lot

> Op here

Thanks a lot user you seem pretty confident on what you say... Thanks for real m8

Thanks, now you can leave.

Go lift, read "rational male" by rollo tomassi, don't frequent Sup Forums
Get normal friends, you have fuckton of time for a new gf or watevs. Don't give any fucks. Good luck cuck

This time of your life is so insignificant, in a year or less these people will mean nothing to you. Why kill yourself because a couple people don't like you. If that were logical, basically everyone would off themselves according to your logic. Again this is a very insignificant time of your life. It's all just bullshit that won't affect you at all in time. It's just bullshit.

/thread

You should consider sucking on that buttplug that is in your asshole.

Also stop listening to these homos talking about feelings and all that gay shit. You are a man, nobody gives a fuck about your problems, this is your fight so fight it. People don't want to see weakness so don't show em any. Focus on building the best version of yourself and you will find eternal purpose.

I dealt with depression for a wide variety of reasons and I am confident that my advise is solid, at the very least not harmful which is really all you can ask for if the real work needs to be done by someone else, in this case you yourself. One last piece of advise: If you life in the US or a similar country be careful about medication, I would only take that into consideration if absolutely necessary. To many doctors are trying to get rid of patients by throwing some pills at them.

Something that helped me during a hard time was a quote by a poet called George Herbert, which states "The best form of revenge is to live well."
If your ex and everyone else sees you becoming successful, making friends, becoming smart, you'll have shown them that you're bigger than them. so go out, lift some weights, go out places and become a success.

op you already know the Truth. The truth is you have lots going for you. you have a mom and dad, man. lets break it down.

you are probably a budding neckbeard fedora, but take it from someone a little older, theres something spooky about this place that isnt explained by science books. part of it is about Karma and the way life catches up to you and gives you yours.
See, i know you've imagined your mom finding your body, or your dad. You understand what Poe's quote means. The gutteral moans you imagine them crying are pure loss and suffering. Those sounds you imagine them making are 20x sadder than the saddest you've ever been, right? Its because in your minds eye you see just how loved you are and how important you are to those around you, and your spirit intuitively knows that it couldn't come back from doing that to them.

You wanna die, so i assume you have knowledge of circles. The circle of life and death. The loop you get stuck in. You know how when you do something bad, bad things come of it, causing you to do more bad? same thing, if you do something good, good comes of it, causing you to do more good? Imagine that on a cosmic scale, for each individual, with reincarnation.

If you killed yourself, you'd be instantly reborn in a new body. Only your new life would be a punishment for this one, like this one is a punishment for the last.

We all gotta keep reliving it until we learn the lesson.

God bless you little nigga. I love you. Keep looking

Why are so many 17yos on today
You realize

Op realize you can't do anything about the people you decided to hang out with and move on and be better than them. Start working out and be productive. Once you stop being a little bitch you'll be fine.

>My best friend backstab me hanging out with a dude I actually hate,
> My "Best Friend" talked to me literally just to throw shit at me, saying I was trash and etc.
what happened that lead to this?

Also the reason you haven't cut yourself is because you have no real life problem. You're just being a little bitch about a slut gf and friends who don't give a shit about you. You don't need anyone to like

youtube.com/watch?v=BLe1dddgZrg

you can't just get over a thing that brought this much pain in yout life, and don't listen to faggots on there who say to do pointless stuff, just wait and make your mind clear about your goals. Just try to thing that you can find a new person that shares the qualities of your ex girlfriend without the things that made your relationship so toxic, she's just a whore and the world is full of people like that, that one day will be alone because they chosed wrong path to happines. You can't just decide to be happy, and fitness won't fix what's broken inside you, you can learn from this shit and try to figure out what you really want. Time is a great medicine but is quite slow. And don't think that you are alone, evryday people live shit of this kind and evryone is fighting their own battles, life can be hard but you're not dead and basically you can do whatever the fuck you want to.

Been in a somewhat similar position OP, so i can offer how i dealt with it but it has its cons.
Personally, I suffered through life depressed and downtrodden like that for a long time, I was chronically on the edge of suicide for about 3 years.
I woke up, first thought, killing myself. Went to school, went home, thoughts, killing myself. Went to sleep/tried and failed to sleep, thoughts, killing myself. This was tied with a big load of scarring from my childhood, so it lasted a while.
Really terrible time in my life, so you have my greatest sympathies, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Eventually, though, after a while, something just sort of clicked in my head. After I had finished grieving and working through emotional baggage, I got to a point where I decided not to be hurt, but to try and understand who it was that was being hurt. Unless you really understand who you are as a person, you can never figure out what really hurts and why. Its like operating blindfolded on a patient.
Basically I kind of went inward and explored my own interests and personality. Eventually I gathered enough knowledge about my own self to one day realize: No. I don't have to feel this way.
I have processed my shit, what is left now is me nurturing my own pain. I didn't tell myself "grow up fgt" or anything like that, because it implies that you are doing something wrong. You are not. You are simply choosing not to do something better.
Most people in this situation, myself included, go through a stage of nihilism as a result, and much edge ensures. But eventually, after all the deflection of feelings via philosophy, you refine back some legitimate takeaways that don't just act as emotional body armor, but actually better your mental state. For me, it was two words: its whatever. Not that I didn't care, not that I tried to convince myself or others not to care, but simply to acknowledge that this too shall pass. No one knows what the future holds, thats why potential is infinite.

damn seems like you have experience cutting yourself on all that fucking EDGE

javascript:quote('746929854'); that quote is also the only reason I'm still here. Depression sucks, and a significant loss like you've experienced takes time to get over. Ask your parents to help you find a therapist to start seeing. If they continue putting you down, try to get a guidance counselor or other adult you trust on your side. At the very least, you'll have someone to confide in.

fuck everyone in your life OP
live long enough to see them all fall
your day will come

Sup Forums strong