Where are my fellow chinese at?

where are my fellow chinese at?

四川和哈尔滨的user你们在哪?

Other urls found in this thread:

theindependent.sg/the-real-threat-to-spore-construction-of-thais-kra-canal-financed-by-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=5oPTcam3_BE&t=14s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1483793080003.webm/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1484861629723.webm/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1483796886250.webm/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1486869033549.webm/
youtube.com/watch?v=V0ORKYNy2R8&list=LL3lQXy0cjlqHVk5h3ABawVQ&index=50
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120128148/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

brother, how do we deal with the americans? they are uncivilised and becoming increasingly senile/mad, the last relevant thing that has come out of them is rap and school shootings, is there a way to put them out of their misery?

where is the dead children storage?

大日本>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>小中国

大中国>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>小日本

>Family values.
>Lifetime of abuse ending in suicide
Kek

Nice try MSS

Do Shanghainese men make good husbands?

哈尔滨来了! 你是上海人吗?

no

by supporting the counterpart of the uncivilised americans, turning them against each other, basically reverse CIA's strategy

WRONG

YES!

there are about 10 million Shanghainese men.. so hard to say

是的,兄弟今天过的怎么样?

china why you keep building bases and artificial reefs in the west philippine sea?

我有点累了。你几岁了? 我23岁

>日本

I believe you are talking about Nippon

to avoid being blockaded by USA, watch a doc called "the coming war on China" if you don't believe me

22岁,快毕业了要找工作啊

oh
ayt we cool
pls return sea after WW3, thanks

>Eastern Europe
>Eastern Africa
>Eastern Asia

hmmm...

No, I'm talking about China. That you lie about your data is something everyone knows.

Do you love Japanese AV?

RIP soon
>theindependent.sg/the-real-threat-to-spore-construction-of-thais-kra-canal-financed-by-china/

中国人好好的。我美国人,我爱中国!

there won't be WW3 tho

>everyone knows
clearly WHO doesn't agree with you, four chan statistician

me likey

对了,你对香港user刚才在Sup Forums发的这帖子有啥看法?我感觉Sup Forums上是有一些人在拿着钱黑中国

>be china
>get KHAN'D
>get MANCHU'D
>get ANGLO'D
>get JAP'D

你是什么专业? 我是口腔博士生

Taiwan is the real China. PRC is just scum.

>family values
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>family values
My sides are in orbit. Enjoy going extinct one-child policy retard, whites ares destroying themselves with low birthrates, but in China the national suicide is ENFORCED by the self-hating maoist state.

Enjoy living in a society that just hates you so much, it wants Muslims, Mongols, Nigerian drug dealers to breed you out. Self-hating Han people were the largest population, yet Maoism will exterminate you. Chinks are literally the most cucked ppl on Earth.

>ching chang ping pong
fucking speak in british!

get a proxy and stop posting under our flag cancerous kid

>by supporting the counterpart of the uncivilised americans, turning them against each other, basically reverse CIA's strategy

not happening fast enough
do you think the PLA can airdrop in afew type 56s for the antifa and Alt right crowds?

>Agree
>Data
Come again?

>simplified characters

im ok with this, I'll just bring my parents to taiwan or china

takarodj vissza lovak faszát szopni kínaimádó yobbikosch vonabuzi

Hell to the yes for Taiwanese independence

There you go.

谢谢你

"China" doesn't exist
youtube.com/watch?v=5oPTcam3_BE&t=14s
also 哇23岁就读博了?本人小会计一枚。。前景惨淡啊

妈的4chanX又坏了

谁在付钱?

whats that thread. i wont click it but just saw the thumbnail.

>jew jew jew

the op is pretty much a real autist infected with Sup Forumsmemes and autistic arcane trash. you chinese shouldnt see those threads and go there. dont believe anything of Sup Forums, and stay on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a shithole but at least far better than Sup Forums

中国大学有跳级吗?

祝你找到好工作!

nope, just wait, time is on our side

谁知道呢,也许是CIA?

yeah I know it's kinda autistic to say jews are behind of all these, but it's clearly someone has been spaming the same webcams over and over again on Sup Forums
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1483793080003.webm/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1484861629723.webm/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1483796886250.webm/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1486869033549.webm/
and most of these posts are posted in WMAF & AMWF threads, it's so weird

Gib Independence to Uyghur han chinese

谢谢!

in your wildest dream sweetie

>Chinese
>morality

I support china and would like to consider unification.

But I am afraid I can't compete with mainlanders

我願意考慮給中國統一 可是會擔心競爭不過內地人 有本事的台灣人都去大陸了 我好像沒什麼本事

that must be some autistic beta white. dont bother seeing those cuck threads unless you have cuck fetish.

in the past ive seen other mainland poster from tianjin, beijing, guangdong, and hangzhou. i wonder if they are still here...

Why? You're so perfect country except for a hot climate on summer

youtube.com/watch?v=V0ORKYNy2R8&list=LL3lQXy0cjlqHVk5h3ABawVQ&index=50

如果统一的话,台湾估计会和香港澳门一样有50年自治权,可以通过设置户籍制度限制内地人涌入台湾

maybe, I just saw the thread today, many Sup Forumsacks seem to hate China with a passion

just do artsy stuff

china needs manga artists

fuck you betrayer

I don't know I just say I would consider reunification because the independence sounds too emotional for me. It's like not a rational choice. I hope I know china more before I have to decide
But maybe it's not my decision

hey, did you post in that thread i made about "what is your honest opinion of chinese people"?
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120128148/
not all of them seem to hate us.

really? how long ago?

like 1 year ago, when i lurked on Sup Forums. i didnt know how to post back then.

you should unify too, they really like anime now

yeah ID:xn6tAY4e was me haha
>not all of them seem to hate us
I know but it's pretty annoying many of them think we all eat dogs, whenever I post, I got many posters come after me like a bunch of savages

should've set up contacts, there're too little chinese posters here

If anything I'll quietly volunteer if you guys need to liberate murrica in a civil war

Do we can survive as anime producing machine as present us?

you should embrace your media potential, becoming the entertainment capital of asia by combining with korea and china

Koreaboos + Weaboos and Chinaboos can rule the world imho

It's just racism. Not necessarily sponsored. There are countless similar posts about other Asians. But I guess no one can or should really ignore them

i notice as well some people spam subhuman chinese webm. they are always from usa, canada, australia. i dont think its cia, Sup Forums is too unimportant. who is it then? white people who lost university spot or real estate to chinese? indian or korean immigrant? self-hating chinese who fled communism? i cant tell.

all three desu

also congrats on your new carrier btw, is there any news on the anjian (dark sword) drone?

how about comic or pop culture of Singapore?

sadly it seems only fascinating world-wide loosers and autists. I can't stop to feel we are just bending knees to orientalism.

how do we liberate 'murica in a civil war from so far away tho, just fund the lefties secretly like we did in the hippie movement ;^)

okay got it

who knows, there was also a vietnam poster spaming webcams in every China-related thread 24/7, it would be so weird they all do it for free

嘿哥们儿

我是海南的

when i think about it, i think i know who it is, peta animal lovers who are enraged by dog torture video from china. as for vietnam i think its historical.

Fuggg you :D:D

But seriously why do you han Chinese have to spread everywhere why not allow xinjiang to be run by uyghur then and not get overrun by Han and hui people. Was it Mao who forced the Han Chinese to spread to every reigon?

I just watched this movie, what do Chinese people think of it? Personally I think it was great, 10/10. It was just shamelessly fun.

嘿兄弟,你在用proxy还是在美国呢?

hmm they are way too passionate for animal lovers..
>as for vietnam i think its historical
that makes sense

Animal lovers are often driven by the desire to crusade against something rather than compassion towards animals.

你见过凤姐吗

I remember last time on this place I kept seeing one guy from a particular Asian country said they hated Chinese.
American racism, historical feuds with Asian countries, the culture of the site...there are just too many causes for this kind of posts.

vpn哦
不知道你们怎么贴呀
必须输入谷歌的验证码吧?

same reason Hawaii isn't independent, it's for strategic defense.
>Was it Mao who forced
no one forced han chinese to go there, you are brainwashed by western media

是啊,但是我试了几个免费的vpn都不行一气之下直接花钱买了个4goy pass,省的输验证码了

lul globalism, repression, and terrorism are all rampant in china

>maybe, I just saw the thread today, many Sup Forumsacks seem to hate China with a passion
most Sup Forumsacks and Sup Forumsards only know about china through western media and some internet gossips/memes. so they shit on everything china without jokes. and they unironically believe that all the japanese fucking hate and despise all the chinese and vice versa, and try to spread that "hate" faux stories somehow, even though the reality is nowhere near that.

theres such a pretty big void between the west and the east. at least plenty of japanese know well about china through direct communications, books, all that historical shit, plenty of business/exchange students. and such, there're, as usual, also several chinese-forum-translation sites going on on the japanese web. so i know a lot about your weebs like in bilibli, and we arent even new. you know, all in all, japan and china have interacted with each other over like 2000 years. but those western anonymous retards literally have zero knowledge of this.

let me say it again, the most ridiculous shit ive had on Sup Forums is that theyve managed to fabricate that "japan and china hate each other" faux stories. this "hate" shit is actually getting out of control. its actually fucking annoying that those keep making this shit up.

hmmm, good point

you should do more good stories about common struggles, like "your name ?"

Just like said, Sup Forums is a place for blatant racism, no specific reason needed to hate china. kek

>should've set up contacts, there're too little chinese posters here
可以的话加这个微信群吧

>pot calling the kettle black
how is globalism bad? Your president literally calls himself a globalist

thanks for the information, I never knew that.

嗯加了

Ni hao,

I love my Chinese wife. But I really want to have sex with either her mother or her sister.
How taboo is this?

Also, let's say I was rich. How taboo would it be to impregnate both sisters?

That's theme is also pretty stale though.
we don't have ability to produce descent plot

>免费的vpn
你需要花钱买好的vpn。你怎么上youtube?

why not do something along the lines of eve no jikan then?

一个chrome插件叫做“快速安全通道”

Hello comrade

degenerate gweilo

hello, how was your day, comrade?

Good comrade,
Can i ask you something how hard is to get a chinese citizenship for a nepali?

Mao never forced Han to spread everywhere and on the contrary he was pretty against Han chauvinism. He was an idealist and his only object was to get rid of landlords and religion forces to liberate all the oppressed people. During the course, ccp inevitably use some ethnic Han cadres to help ethnic minorities to remove the oppressors. Unfortunately, all those aristocrats were rehabilitated and assigned high post again under Hu Yaobang's rule in 1980s, in other words, the oppressors retrieved their power. Now the one-time landlords and religion forces begin to agitate religion extremism and ethnic hatred against Han, and eventually you see the so-called "freedom fighter" extremists get "put down". Tho indeed the autonomous region is only an empty title now, as long as Tibetan and Uyghurs could get rid of the religion extremist and old oppressors and get industrialized and modernized, I don't give a second fuck whether they are independent

very hard for every foreign country I would say, the easiest way is to marry someone from China

各位晚安

A lot of Gurkhas are in Hongkong.

Yeah but they're from 90's comrade when hong kong was in control of UK

wan

好梦

why do you want to have a chinese citizenship tho? for business?

Because i want to leave this shit hole country comrade.

okay..good luck comrade

Because Prachanda fucked up the revolution and now turn the gun to his old-day's comrades?