PFM
Banco del Mutuo Soccorso
Univers Zero
Art Zoyd
Magma
dEUS
Celtic Frost

This

Incredibly easy. Are you retarded? Do you know how much music comes out of just Italy alone?

Mstislav Rostropovich

Alcest
Phoenix
M83 I think
Melody's Echo Chamber
Debussy, Ravel, Lili and Nadia Boulanger, Faure, Chausson, Saint-Saens, Franck, Lalo, Poulenc, Milhaud, Satie

Manon Meurt

Gotye (I think?)
Phoenix
Magma
M83

Korpiklaani
Russkaja
Ruoska
Turmion Katilot

I was talking more contemporary rock and pop, not classical music

Air

La Femme
Oi Polloi
Charlotte Gainsbourg

t.A.T.u
O-Zone

Parov Stelar

Laibach

The Ex
Clan of Xymox
Shocking Blue

All from the Netherlands

HIM

Miss Kittin and The Hacker

Punish Yourself

Goblin
Area

Behemoth

Daft Punk

Kleenex / LiLiPUT
Velma
Kruder & Dorfmeister

Vangelis
Yannis
Ennio Morricone

Arca

Ultimo Asalto
Non servium
La Polla Records
Eskorbuto
Lyube
Rafael
Los Suaves
Vladimir Visotsky

Negura Bunget

Los Bravos

>European

i could name over a hundred from my country alone

MO

well that's pretty retarded
anyway, jacaszek.

youtube.com/watch?v=KchQU4NBfKA

Ivan Torrent
Wojciech Golczewski
Perturbator
Poets of the Fall
Mew

Gojira
Gabor Szabo
M83

Tomasz Stańko

Republika

Phoenix

Vangelis

Jocelyn Packard
Melisa
Gołębie
Złota Jesień
hanako

Ladytron

>Arvo Part

Les Rallizes Denudes (Japan)

Sleep Party People (Denmark)

Ought (Canada)

Mourn (Spain)

Cocteau Twins (If you don't consider Scotland to fall under British)

Verdena

Italian grunge band

The galloping coroners, or in their native hungarian, Vágtázó Halottkémek,

Ooops forgot you said European, oh well, here you go anyways

I always thought Melody's Echo Chamber was Australian for some reason.

Were you expecting a meme thread where people pretend to not know artists outside of those countries?

Anyway Negura Bunget - Romanian

Me

Clea Vincent

Martin Garrix xD

Space

Satenove ruky

yung hurn

Administratorr Electro

A lot of contemporary rock and pop comes out of Italy alone, you dumbo.

Suprised France isn't there

Siekiera

Did you just forget that France exists?

кинo

toots thielemans

CMX(skilled, intellectual band, big fan, their influences from russia and asia/china to mixed with finnish music style)

Maj Karma ja kauniit kuvat(legendaru cult band)

Absoluuttinen nollapiste(best band in the whole world)

Lyijykomppania(heavy metal with dark sound/melody, impressive cult-band from Finland)

Happoradio(started out on early 00's and was immediately very impressive, probably they arent best musicians by playing quitar etc, but lyrics and melodies impressive to me)

Pekka Ruuska(could compose unique or a little art style song, but also have make many simple, but ok songs)

Maija Vilkkumaa(nice career behind, turned to late, but have done well either, interesting songs, easy to listen her songs, but still a little own style, not copied)

Jonna Tervomaa(fine musician artist, have done good career sure, her first two albums very good)

Hausmylly(not best but its still great to listen bunch of their songs, nice melancholy they have)

Eppu Normaali(at best interesting sounds, at worst mediocre, but their 78-83 period was best time for this band)

Zen Cafe(big fan, great acatemic band, they are accurate quitarists, bass quitarist and singer owns unique voice/style to sing, excellent live-band, they dont make much of mistakes on a live, a bit of boring music but actually boring collegemusic is my favourite thing though)

Egotrippi(great power pop they started their career, their first album didnt sell much nor at all but i keep it with/of their best album ever, they have done hits, they have done acatemic pop-rock music, particularly what comes to the melody of singins is impressive and singers singing is big art)

Lasse Mårtenson(unique guy, hes dead)

Jukka Kuoppamäki(his 70s stuff very good)

J.Karjalainen( i dont mind of his all albums and songs, but his early stuff makes good impression to me + some single late songs too, he is blues-soulrock man)

Jarkko Martikainen(maybe a boring but he is just the man, great artist, well known from YUP too)

Clifters(their idols is The Beatles, and it sounds from their music a bit, but they arent even copied them big time)

Hassisen Kone(unique band on early 80s, acatemic playing)

Sielun Veljet(unique! Crazy, dark music)

Yup(big fan, GENIUS music huhhuh!!!very genius, unique metal-punk-rock-progressive mix)

Miljoonasade(big fan, skillful music with deep lyrics, have put melancholy in their songs, have done also interesting stuff so they havent always done simple songs, but they can do a simple songs too, their most hits are simple though)

Yö(big fan, unique sound, they dont have copied much or not at all, their music is called "sad-minded rock" in my homecountry too)

Popeda(first 3 albums pure diamond, then started going worse)

Mikko Alatalo(his first two albums excellent, then started became mediocre)

Kerkko Koskinen(unique Agatha album on him+ Trains&Letters which are all instrumental music, he is very musical and talented guy)

Ultra bra(good band, political band)

Dave Lindholm(he has own music which he has done for LONG time, his early and middle 70s finnish language rock is the best for me)

Juice Leskinen(genius at best, quite bad at worst, uneven career but one of the greatest Finn ever, he is quite all around music-man as he has done different type of music in his long career, RIP Juice)

PELLE MILJOONa(big fan, quite unique, all 80s was his best period IMO, but turned semigood on 90s, still could create some big songs too on 90s, his 00's stuff uneven, 2010s stuff semigood mostly, that musician hates politicians)

Aki Sirkesalo(soulpop man)

Timo Rautiainen(his overall career is solid, he is metal music pioneer)

Samuli Putro(his first album is legendary almost or close)

Kauko Röyhkä(big fan, unique, master, musical artist, own style, all around guy, his darker and softer music, glad and dark sounds, he was more pop-rock guy on 90's)

Tuomari Nurmio(his few albums pure steel, he have had also flop-albums though, he also lost his voice later, cant listen much his late music, bec of losing his voice, his genre is mix with rock and art music, but i dont think so he has a punk in his music, probably only little, wise lyricist)

Klamydia(was huge Klamy fan teenager, not stupid music like some criticians says, melodic punk music)

Pave Maijanen(perfect basist, good composer, solid career, typical finn with melancholy music, but his 70s stuff is pretty much american sound music and its actually english language done music)

Ismo Alanko(his whole career impressive)

Kolmas Nainen(big fan, they are unique, they are playing that adult-rock, their all albums very good level IMO, they plays boogie rock, adult rock, pop-rock...)

Pauli Hanhiniemen perunateatteri(not most known finnish name, but very underrated, skillful guys whole band)

Don Huonot(skilled band was, pop-rock genre, and proggressive, their early stuff unique and perfect to me, i respects, hat goes off)

Kalle Ahola(Don huonot bands head singer, his solo-career nice)

Arto Tamminen(many guys dont even know this musician, but have created some hits)

Dingo(big band on 80s, only for 3 albums time/last, they then stopped music making)

Eurooppa3(melancholy pop-rock music, sensitive voice on headartist(singer)

S.E.X(only 1 album made by this band and it is GOOD)

Pertti Neumann(legendary man)

Heikki Salo(expert with lyrics particularly, his two albums on 2010 are very good, but little get attention, which is korn)

Jussi Hakulinen(big fan, interesting career, pop-rock musician, sensitive voice on this guy)

Raptori(leftie politician musicians and this is just big classic rap-band from Finland)

Edu Kettunen(soft rock man by playing with his aqustic quitars very often, have composed such like megahit lentäjän poika)

Apulanta(not best playing quitar, drums and bass quitar, but have created good songs from the start to this day)

Se(unique uuden aallon punk music)

Raine Salo(post-punk)

King Crimson(absolutely genius band)

Pekka Pohjola(bass genius, his career must to be one of the best ever)

Wigwam(underrated band)

Anssi Kela(very good IMO)

M.A.Numminen(absolutely have some genius stuff in his long career, very genius stuff)

Riki Sorsa(underrated sure, solid career as a musician, old guy who has cancer, put my prayings for him)

Timo Kojo(solid career, hat goes off, more soul rock man with mix of pop genre)

PMMP(was talented and famous band, but also music criticians loved this band, melodic and intellectual lyrics)

Olavi uusivirta(interesting musician)

Risto(intellectual musician, pop rock genre with mixed art music clearly)

Kotiteollisuus(perfect metal band, big lines, great quitars)

Alizee.
youtube.com/watch?v=mi4ncdWdSv8

kempes
cargo
ad-hoc

Horn of the Rhino.

Now, what's you point?

No love for France ?

>Indochine
>Louise Attaque
>Noir Désire
>Tryo

And other groups

Noisia

BOEF
Sevn Alias
Jonna Fraser
Frenna
F1rstman
Broederliefde
Bokoesam
ALL DUTCH and have at least 10 mil+ on spotify

Some cool spanish bands coming through : Toundra, Linda Guilala, Triángulo de Amor Bizarro.

Plastique Betrand
Kidnap (Both French)

Telex
Funeral Dress (Both Belgian)

Dezerter
Velocity (Both Polish)

Vorheese (Dutch)

My nigga

Ad Nauseam
Daft Punk
Kauan
Serpents Lair
Vader
Drudkh

since i'm confident that everyone posting on Sup Forums knows at least one musical act from france or spain, i feel like this is just a thinly veiled recs thread
in which case it was a resounding success, good job OP

Cevdet Erek, Turkish (controversial )

my brolez

What a fag

>Italy
Death SS
Area
Celentano
Goblin
Rhapsody of Fire

>France
Daft Punk