How to be happy in life Sup Forums?

How to be happy in life Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LO1mTELoj6o
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drink water, get 8 hrs of sleep per night, bike 3 miles per day, work out on saturdays. Get a hobby.

Trust me, it works.

> bike 3 miles per day

Don't listen to this normie OP, I bet he looks like pic related.

Have you tried LSD?

Better than like pic related, no?

>youtu.be/LO1mTELoj6o
Watch this but do the opposite.

Around 6 miles is more what I'm thinking, I'll give you that. I bike 3 miles in total to/from college per day(1.5 there, 1.5 home).

OP what's your address, I'll send you something that will make the happy come.

No just weed so far which has been working but sometimes i still just wanna get away from people, work and everything im most happy by myself but in our society there is little time for that

I found self-reflection to be most helpful. Figure out what energizes you and what drains you, and block hours during the week to do those things.

Start out by developing one hobby at a time and don't do it all at once.

The secret to happiness is contentedness.
Be content with whatever you have.
Read "acres of diamonds".

Just googled a summary of acres of diamonds, pretty neat book

>Maintain a ready mind. Be open to the possibilities around you. Don’t let preconceived notions cloud your judgment. We often overlook the value of something because we believe we already know it.

>Look at the familiar in new ways. Conwell lists some important inventions — the snap-button, the cotton gin, the mowing machine — and notes that these were created by everyday people who found new approaches and new uses for commonplace objects.

>Learn what people want, then give it to them. Discover a market, and the provide a good or a service. Too many people do this the other way around. They develop a good or a service and then try to market it, try to manufacture desire. You’ll have more success if you see a desire and then try to meet it.

>Knowledge is more important than capital. Lack of capital is a common excuse for not starting a business venture. How often have you heard, “You need money to make money.” Nonsense, says Conwell. He gives anecdotes of wealthy people who started with nothing but an idea.

>Don’t put yourself down, and don’t belittle your environment. Don’t compare yourself with others. “Believe in the great opportunities that are right here not over in New York or Boston, but here — for business, for everything that is worth living for on earth. There was never an opportunity greater.” Find the best in what’s around you.

think about how little niggers have achieved, unless you're a nigger... think of how nice it is your owner loves you!

No good sir i am not a negro but i saw a black guy hit himself with a horsewhip once on accident i still chuckle about the irony Also he owes me 30 bucks

In my experience, if you are depressed then smoking weed just makes it worse. It makes you hazey and tired, unmotivated to improve your situation. I smoked weed daily for about 14 years. Now I still smoke very occasionally, but I feel I could go without it completely at this point.

But thats what i can look forward to and relax in the evening and i cant smoke tabacco anymore makes me wanna puke drinking causes hangovers and is worse than weed in long time damage so any suggestions what else or maybe replace it with some casual normie stuff like tea?

Yeah, sounds like you're using weed as a "self medicating" thing. As a means to unwind and relax. Having the after work beers can be just as bad in my opinion. It slows your mind down and makes you drowsy, but if you are trying to improve your situation and find happiness then I think its generally better to keep your mind sharp. Read more, excercise more, find activities that keep your mind and body stimulated. Also internet addiction is a trap too. Sites like Sup Forums and facebook are often just never ending morsels of information, most of which is garbage. Limit browsing time and find other ways to fill the void.

But this is just my perspective from pulling myself put of a few mental slumps. Also if you can say for sure that you are depressed, anti depressants help quite a bit. It took me a long time to try anti depressants and after I did I wished I had a long time ago. Helped me to have a less bleak outlook and a more optomistic perspective.

Think happy thoughts
Feel happy
???
Profit

Express gratitude for the life you live, or just find something you're truly grateful for

Pay attention to that feeling shift inside you, that's your creative ability to dictate the way you feel by the nature of your thoughts

Predominantly negative natured mindset will produce a predominantly negative life

Become more consciously aware of the nature of your thoughts/contents of your mind, then shift them to what you'd prefer to experience

Chasing external illusions will not bring lasting happiness. True joy is cultivated within AND THEN experienced in the external realm

1) stop browsing Sup Forums
2) buy lots of LEGOs and enjoy them
3) convert to Traditional Roman Catholicism

be born without tendency to depression

Yeah but internet isnt the problem i dont watch tv just youtube and a few netflix shows but Sup Forums im at home here but its on my 2nd screen while i watch my stuff
And even high i scored 139 in an iq test i made a while back
And weed seems to be the best option to relax after work i get relaxed and but not dull if that makes sense i can let my thoughts float or concentrate on something and maybe find a totally new angle on it
So idk its a habit maybe a bad one but its like my time to relax and forget all the shit of the outside world And people

No im not depressed but Let me put it this way i hate society i dont wanna work or do shit for what? I dont care when im dead not only that but in the bigger picture nothing really matters
Well except you
You have this one life this tiny fraction of existence in sonething so large so why not make the most of it but i cant im stuck working 8h a day get up at 6 drive about 45 mins to work and 45 mins back so after all that i got the evening and weekends to me but still so what im gonna do that for some years and get old and die
But no job no money and in our world you dont get far without money so i think about living in the wild (near a fresh water source ofc dont wanna be like bear drinks hisown piss grylls) no rules nothing but freedom
I dont know im happy from time to time when i watch my favourite youtube videos and smoke one im happy but i think its more like i dont feel free idk man its confusing

i kinda have dark thoughts but nothing suicidal or anything like that i have a very dark sense of humor too and i do think money can buy happiness well it would for me at least i am not so strong on empathy and such so retire and live the live i wanna live

Got it im gonna give it a read

This pic, especially the beginning, hits the freedom topic pretty well

Freedom is a universal right for all of existence, not just humans, but if any animal feels this right is being violated or unfulfilled its likely to experience suffering and distress

Imagine all the animals trapped up waiting to be killed for our consumption. That feeling is the same they experience

You wouldn't need to buy happiness if it were inherent within you

You would experience no lack of happiness and therefore would have no need to try and "find" it, which implies it is something you don't have

That's the ultimate trap to actually "finding" happiness, is believing it is something "out there" that will give it to you. Same thing with love, approval, etc

No amount of external approval will fill the void of needing self-approval. That approval is eternal in non-conditional. You accept yourself for who you are and have no need for others to do so. If they do that's cool, if not.. the world is a big place aha. Sure we can make space

Creating and having your own happiness goes a lot further than waiting on things to make you feel that way.

If you can't be happy on your own you most likely wont be "happy" with a mate either, but that's another story

But this is why getting yourself together first is key

What kind of dark thoughts?

How do you view yourself? Understand your identity is a construct, you can change who you are at any moment because the person you are now is of your creation, albeit likely an unconscious one.

Now you have the opportunity to discard your old sense of self and create anew. A self you'd like to and would enjoy being.

Believing your identity is static is another trap, you're changing moment by moment. Your identity is everflowing as the ebb of the tide. Take heed and steer yourself in the direction of your choosing

No i dont care what other people think ofc that doesnt mean that i make a total retard of myself around people but im happy with myself and happy by myself but work tires me out but i cant stop i need the income
Id be happy spending most of my time by myself sonewhere but i cant