m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-x6qqNy0mo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ieg7GzrrtsE&t=319s
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zs0-82Yva0
youtube.com/watch?v=JnSDwVZC7iY&t=1424s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-x6qqNy0mo

not metal per se but still god tier

best song is Rungholt

Yeah I know it's not heavy enough to be considered metal but damn Kyuss has some tasty riffs

Usually not that into mathcore but this album is so good.

Great music. Just listened to some. Smoked some salvia and thought I fell out of a window. Then I got up and noticed water on my floor and my bong's stem broken.

Salvia is some pretty weird stuff.

my teacher told me of this bands. kyuss is cool but i dislike electric wizard a bit. good sound but i don't like metal nearly without vocals.

Either one person is samefagging or a handful of people have really shitty taste in music

Wow user, it's almost like people have different taste in music and it's entirely subjective. :^)

i know they sold out a lil but still

t. black metalfag that got molested

If you like EW sound id recommend you check out Eyehategod, similar sound in my opinion but with more vocals

youtube.com/watch?v=Ieg7GzrrtsE&t=319s

Instrumental is so lovely.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zs0-82Yva0

ye man, pretty heavy stuff. thanks user.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnSDwVZC7iY&t=1424s

Not exactly metal every song but I promise, this could be looked back on as a grunge classic made like 20 years after the death of the genre. Every bit as good as the best AiC. I love it so much. 2nd half is best.

Was just about to post overkill, damn

Listening to this motherfucker right now. Great shit.

shit i forgot the pic

Champion level shit here.

checked but not actually metal bro.

Great album, but not metal

AOTY

t. salty black metal guy who got molested

>Hey man, we're metallers such cool bros and all, we smoke weed man !
>You're just a faggot that got molested

You think metal is some badge of honor ? Have you ever wondered why the real world looks down on you ?

This one thrashes hard \m/

fuck off with your hiphop numetal shit

this one is for all the old skoolers

honestly nothing comes close to how hardcore linkin park used to be. They really roped me in with their hooks, Id probably kill myself if it meant I could see them live, never got the chance.
It's cool that they're still hanging around tho

Yeah you seem like that douche bag that goes to party just to put on his metal and torment every other living being with it. And then bitch and whine about being as much of a human being as everyone else when he doesn't get his metal fix because people switch away from it. I bet even metallers don't like you

I'm not really too heavy in the hardcore seen but these guys really rock my socks off

My nigga.

Fuck off

I actually manage the data the prevents train collisions, derailments & tipping on a satellite based database for a fortune 500 transportation company. It's not that interesting but it's vital and saves thousands of lives and possible environmental catastrophe.
Go ahead and tell me how you don't look like the most pathetic, sad little man posting in a thread about a topic you don't enjoy, kek.

ITT: Faggots who don't know aluminum is best metal

These guys are bringing thrash back, love to see bands like this keeping it alive

Magma is dope. IDK about the rest

godtier easily

eat shit nigger titanium is best

Titanium is fucking overrated, its like the fucking justin beiber of metals, only little 12 year old boys like it because it has tit in the name get the fuck out of here wit that weak shit

Yeah sure you do, and I'm actually prince Harry, now tell ME how you don't look like a pathetic little nerd wasting his time making up things on the internet

>god tier metal albums
metal is for faggot 13 yearolds and degenerates.
I mean metal is pretty high up on the list of cringey shit

SJWs>Bronies>furfags and weeaboos>metal

you damn nigger its the strongest metal but expensive like fuck and that name is about titans not tits

Why would I make up such a specific lie?
I honestly pity you.
You are in the advanced stages of delusional shit posting.
Tenuous is your grasp on reality.

Wow, you got your dads badge, had to steal all the way out of the basement to do just that ? Must've been the toughest endavour of your life

>C O P E I N G : T H E P O S T
I'd let you ask me questions but you have no idea where to start do you?

Keep deluding yourself, user. You don't even know what your job is, because you don't have one besides high school.

I literally told it to you. Why don't you "grab your dad's badge" and let us all know what you do for a living?
Like I said, hit me with a question, little boy.

shit taste

You seem to be of the idea that because you work as a train tracker you have some form of authority, not here, little boy.

And I don't have any other questions for you other than why you're such a stuck up bitch, but I guess it's quite common for someone who's been bullied and molested his whole life. YOU are the one bitching and whining about things you don't like, black metal, and you think that makes you a hard man ? Why do you see metal as a badge of honor ? I still can't come to terms with that, because in the end, it isn't a badge of honor to "like the right metal".

I don't care what the fuck you work with, I never cared about that, I asked you a simple question and you managed to keep diverting and make this HUGE discussion about you working with train tracking, what the fuck do I care ? Answer my question you little homo

It's more like Satan tier.