B-BTFO SAN?

B-BTFO SAN?

>newsweek.com/white-men-have-committed-more-mass-shootings-any-other-group-675602?

Other urls found in this thread:

ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/01/19/2182705/debunking-the-nairu-myth/?mhq5j=e7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that counting the IDF?

Just more efficient than the others

Of course they do. But then white men have a lot of supressed rage. You won;t see ol' whitey shooting another man for his shoes

Minorities are small-scale fucked up

white people are LARGE scale fucked up

Having been systematically discriminated against by both wings of the uniparty, it's unsurprising they would be enraged.

so would you rather have 1500 each commit one murder or 3 ppl kill 500 ea?

>both wings of the uniparty
this nigger gets it!

I wasn't just talking about homicides.

nice trips

oh you were talking about how despite the fact that black folks make up 13% of the population they commit a significantly higher percent of crime. ahh i see now

it's bc if societal pressures against whites MAGA

>ignores economic class
Good goy.

yeah for small time crime. for poverty crimes, 1-on-1 murder and robbery.

not shooting 50 people or killing your parents or raping your daughter. Look how white people got this country. Fucked up shit.

your president is a kleptocrat

We need them out of our country

you turned a white mass shooting into black rage. hahaha triggered?

>economic class
this is justification for crime? hmmm inderdasting

like i said hereslice the pie how you want man.

>out of our country
>our country
>our

Of course, especially when the law is designed to reproduce an exploited class and preserve an exploiter class. The exploited are going to break some shit because their life sucks and, lest you try to invoke social darwinism, there simply aren't enough bones to go around.

>Look how white people got this country
they were stronger, had better technology and made better deals. whites have always built better empires. the truth hurts i know. but look at brown races, they still think evil spirits cause viruses, cant build to code and beg for the UN to help.

Of course they have, they're MAJORITY for a reason.

Even assuming that all races had the same disposedness to commit crime, the absolute numbers would be in the white's favor.
Not in this case, though. blacks are vastly overrepresented, asians are underrepresented.

>says how black people murder more
>DEM WHYTE FOLK BE FUCKD UP N SHIZ

>the law
can you cite a law for me please user. ill be civil and not use ad homin. please just cite one law that does this...in todays world not the 1800's

niggers have commited more rape than any other group
muslims have flown more passenger lioners into sky scrapers than any other group
your mom has sucked more dickks than any other mom

>your mom has sucked more dickks than any other mom
KEK

White pervelage shoot ask later

Hey op your web cam is on.

and then cover dat shit up bwoi

WE WHITE WE SMILE NICE WE DINDU NUFFIN

kek

>had better technology and made better deals
Cool story bro. In reality, they had smallpox, jewish arrogance, and an abiding fear for what they couldn't understand.
>whites have always built better empires
You're making me want them exterminated now.
>they still think evil spirits cause viruses
Christian Scientists are white, my dude.

Okay, how about the ACA? Obviously designed to enhance Wall Street's power and wealth at the cost of the working class. How about the DMCA? Obviously designed to enhance jewlywood's power and wealth at the cost of the working class. How about the dwindling power of torts, restrictions on class-action lawsuits, or loser-pays attorney costs? Obviously designed to favor those who can afford better jews. How about employment AND unemployment laws being so strongly biased toward employers?
The system is rigged from top to bottom, m8. Maybe you're just in a position to profit from the rigging and therefore invested in not perceiving it as such?

>no checkmark for "jew"
Figures.

Look at how many people were killed in Chicago last year alone. About 10 times as many than were killed in this mass shooting.

Wtf are you talking about. Chicago's crime stats have nothing to do with mass shootings.

Your right, they are not mass shootings but the number of murdered are far greater. That is all I am pointing out.

>You're making me want them exterminated now.
triggered?
>Christian Scientists
ive never seen one dance around slicing a chicken neck to cure HEP C
How about the DMCA? "intellectual property" is a rather yiddish concept. however how would you feel if you invested your money in a record label/deal only to have it stolen and not recoup your investment?
>How about employment AND unemployment laws being so strongly biased toward employers
well its MY company what gives you the right to tell me what i can and cant do. nobody held a gun to the employees head. he can go renegotioate a contract else where if he doesnt like it

>slice the pie how you want
>all white people are responsible for 3-4 white men doing killings
>no black people are responsible for thousands of black men doing killings, including the ones who did those killings

liberals

its not about mass or a thug fight. murder is murder is murder.
idiology has changed over the years and its not getting any better...blame guns, race w/e you want truth is shits only going to get worse as we polarize

god damn that has to be shopped

true only if you exclude gang related mass shootings and group everyone that isn't black with whites

so you're one or the other.
hmm
which one are you?

>the ACA?
Obummer said it was to help all of us.

oh snap!

Except the stats actually prove what he's saying.

Fair enough.

Lets put it in perspective though.
This guy managed to rack up half the monthly murder count blacks perpetrate in Detroit alone.. And he needed a machine gun to do it.

Whites aren't as murder happy as jiggaboos.. Imagine if they were?
Everybody would be dead because they know how to plan shit.

Nah, empires just shouldn't exist.
>Christian Scientists
>implying that praying isn't just as stupid and ineffectual as dancing around chicken parts
>however how would you feel if you invested your money in a record label/deal only to have it stolen and not recoup your investment?
If you invest in something with no marginal cost of production and no barriers to entry, doesn't that make you the stupid one?
>implying that every investment is entitled to be repaid
I don't think capitalism works like that. What about choices? What about decisions? What about accepting the consequences and moving on?
>well its MY company what gives you the right to tell me what i can and cant do
Your company is a legal fiction that the rest of society agrees to observe, and you are not entitled to the continuing observance of your ability to employ society's labor.
>nobody held a gun to the employees head
>implying that starvation and homelessness isn't just as effective and just as powerful, and, due to the concentrated ownership of the ability to create land and food for oneself, isn't just as weaponized
>he can go renegotioate a contract else where if he doesnt like it
>implying that a permanent army of reserve labor of unemployed isn't designed into capitalist practice
>thinks NAIRU is a massage service
Let me guess, you just finished reading The Fountainhead and you think you know allll about economics.

>implying the ruling class isn't just the people who are allowed to lie to others without adverse consequences

Indians:
French and Indian War: sided with the loser
Revolutionary War: sided with the loser
War of 1812: Sided with the loser
Civil War: Sided with the loser

waaaa, why don't they like us

Everyone already is dead. Been atleast a century since anyone could voice a complaint.

OP HERE I PLEE DA FIF

>Nah, empires just shouldn't exist.
history would say other wise. but for the sake of debate what do you propose? one world nation? small city states? chaos world wide?
>implying that every investment is entitled to be repaid
well thats just fucking dumb. i cant even wrap my head around that
>Your company is a legal fiction that the rest of society agrees to observe, and you are not entitled to the continuing observance of your ability to employ society's labor.
Listen Karl...you had a chance to prove your theory and it failed over and over. this is what the world is doing now days..its called free market capitalism, give it a try.
>i hate ayn rand.

black people aren't murder happy. they commit poverty crimes, like man on man homicide and man on man theft. The cycle of poverty lets very few out. That's why they call it a damn cycle.

My point in posting this was mostly just to shut all the retards grasping at straws with Paddock like OH HE WAS MENTALLY ILL! or OH IT WAS ISIS! or HE DOESN'T LOOK FULLY WHITE!

white people have been mass murderers and serial killers for ever.

point taken, but why cant they break the cycle?
indians come here and open retial and make good money and have good family life in a generation. Asians ...same thing open a wok shop send kids to med school...black culture seems to perpetuate the cycle..in the music in the "hood" aye yo i aint no uncle tom ..imma real nigga, fuck working i want that fast chedda

why did you double space that?

how bout keep your fuckin wars where ya came from

do i need to cite native american tribal wars?
bloody history. do you know what Aztecs did to tribes they conquered?

>history would say other wise
History is not an ideology. States of about two million each sounds about right, if there must be states.
>anarchy = chaos
Typical authoritarian.
>it failed over and over
Strawman. Money is a social mechanism that exists solely for the purpose of encouraging labor and goods for the king that got hijackd by the (((banks))). Any particular reason you think that governments shouldn't create money to buy what they need but that bankers should?
>free market
There is no market in intellectual property or anything else really, without state intervention. Money has no stable value without taxation to provide an enforceable debt denominated in units of its currency.
Therefore, kill yourself, neoliberal jew.

Asians come here. Generally with capitol. Blacks have been here stuck in that cycle since slavery.

So what percent of all gun-related fatalities are the result of mass shootings?

>thinks NAIRU is a massage service
now i want a rub n tug thanks user.
ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/01/19/2182705/debunking-the-nairu-myth/?mhq5j=e7

black america is rooted in slavery, institutionalized racism and flat out racism (that got its start from slavery and cycles with every generation; see: Sup Forums).

mexican america didn't have any of that shit going on. My mother was born before blacks were considered human. mexican america or asian america just come from whatever country they come from and settle here.

>black culture seems to perpetuate the cycle..in the music in the "hood" aye yo i aint no uncle tom

blame social dynamics. Culture gets built no matter what. Give any group at least 50 years in the same kind of environment and they will build a culture based around that environment. The perpetuation is out of hand though you are right

Because the ruling class benefits from cheap labor and a continuous threat.
>indians come here and open retial
How many labor laws do they break? The Chinese food shop down the way regularly had their 10-year-old children answering the phone and working the register. While it's good they understand and can perform a useful skill like customer service, just how much of my life do you feel entitled to giving away on my behalf just so you can have your neoliberal (((competition))) fetishism to get your jew half-dick hard?
>implying black markets aren't a useful service

>implying that, just because a writer in FT debunks a myth, it doesn't continue to affect economic decisions at the highest levels
>implying that any myth's debunking immediately causes it to die
bruh

>Blacks have been here stuck in that cycle since slavery.
an IQ of 70 isn't helping them i suppose

>just how much of my life do you feel entitled to giving away on my behalf just so you can have your neoliberal (((competition))) fetishism to get your jew half-dick hard?

I dont even have retort for this. let alone even understand what the fuck point you are trying to make

>perpetuation is out of hand though you are right
well instead of jerking of here what can the average man do about it to help.
if me a white says anything its cultural appropretion and "STFU WHITEY" mind yo own

And white people still murder less and black people.

If you're going to talk up people coming here and opening up businesses and literally doing nothing else with their or their family's lives, that's tantamount to claiming that you're entitled to my labor power as a matter of principle, rather than as a matter of need.

Can we talk about what an unequivocally bad dude this guy was?
>Serial bank robber
>On the FBIs most wanted list
>No criminal record, (god knows what he did to swing that)
>50 totally illegal automatic weapons in his possession.
I mean holy shit. Why are people still on the news saying he seemed like a normal fucking guy. He was a fucking time bomb.

The average man can stop sucking the dicks of authoritarians, to start. Break the wheel.

Try all we want, but we still can’t keep up with the collective nigger’s kill count.

>opening up businesses
well its a labor of love user. my mom and dad owned a restaurant and worked 7 days a week
its the price you pay for owning one. if you dont want to be a wagey then learn some skill that pays fuck tonnes.

most black people will not listen to you, especially how fuckin divided black and white is right now. Just the way shit goes I guess.

>stop sucking the dicks of authoritarians,
some one spank him and put him in his room for nap time

/thread

I know. I guess I'll just sit back and watch the world burn. And I'm actually drinking some Korbel as i type this lol

>well its a labor of love
Not at all. It's a labor of literally having nothing else to do with their lives.
>my mom and dad owned a restaurant and worked 7 days a week
So we should all open up restaurants, work 7 days a week, and feed each other burgers? y tho
>its the price you pay for owning one
A price no one should have to pay.
>if you dont want to be a wagey
Kill yourself, bourgeois neoliberal.

>t.can't wait for mommy and daddy's trust fund

this is some bullshit that most faggots here will think is true

too bad bernie didnt get elected so you can get more free shit huh?
you are only lucky bastard to live off neet bucks

blame white women, not white men.

The Chinese managed to murder close to 60 million people. Many were shot.

WUT?

then refute it. WITH FACTS NIGGER

I'm sippin some OJ and gonna start chain smoking newports watching the left and the right get into a 200 mph head on collision

Niggers have a tested I.Q. around 20 points lower than whites.
That is an across the board average.
Why do they stay in the cycle of violence?
Same reason they've spent thousands of years in mud huts while most every other race left then behind. They don't have the lateral intelligence to think around issues or plan ahead.
Now don't give me that "blacks can be just as good as whites, look at so-and-so" bullshit.
Even an ape can be taught sign language and how to complete tasks for rewards.
I'm talking about a race that has had control of one for the most resource rich continents on earth since prehistory.. And they have accomplished nothing of note.
They was not Kangs, they are barely human. Biggest mistake the U.S. made was not purging the slave labor force while it was feasible.

>I'm talking about a race that has had control of one for the most resource rich continents on earth since prehistory.
B-B-BUT White man stolesz it and inslaved us

no shit, how the fuck do you rule the earth without being a bit fucked up.

its just that our insanity is a hell of a lot more efficient.

why do you have to rule the earth?

we just ended up destroying it and a lot of people along the way

was it worth it?

>blacks can be just as good as whites, look at so-and-so" bullshit.

so don't be poor and impoverished, and don't show me any examples of success? You know how you sound right now?

Kill yourself, shareblue shill.

>why do you have to rule the earth?
cus we aint no faggots thats why

They weren't poor and impoverished.
The countries in Africa are still rich in resources. They just are horrible at exploiting them or bargaining.
To tell me a black child in America cannot dig themselves out of poverty with all of the programs and handouts is insulting to the intelligence of anyone with two brain cells to rub together. Besides.. The point of the post was that they are a lesser sub-race that are better off under someones rule.

I'm sure if you were born in Englewood Chicago into GDK gang turf you'd have taken full advantage of your county's school resources, afterschool tutoring and college benefits lolretard.

THIS MOTHAFUCKA REALLY SAID HANDOUTS

>bargaining
Kill yourself, jew.

this must be the meaningful dialog you leftards always talk about.

I came from the street moron.
Half of my childhood friends are fucking dead or in prison. My mother was a slut, and my father smoked crack until he suicided. I took government assistance when I needed it, but I didn't exploit it.
It was a tool to improve my life.
My vitriolic point of view is from experiences with these crab bucket brained gib-me-dat pieces of shit.
You go and get yourself jumpedby a half dozen gang members and beat while walking home from night classes.. Then tell me my hatred is unfounded.

Nignogs in Africa, spics in South America, and sand niggers in the Middle East all slaughter countless people every day. At least in America we are smart enough to count.

been jumped 3 times, I'm 18. Dead friends and everything too. I just don't think you fully grasp how much worse shit is in other peoples' situations. I'm not trying to downplay you and I really do commend you on bettering your life. But You definitely had some sort of guidance in making it out of that environment. When your only mentors are themselves shooters and bangers, life pretty much throws you into the grave.

And now I realize you were arguing earlier about how we are a "lesser sub-race" and now I realize you're a fucking retard. Racism was a tool to get the white man at the top of the foodchain. Like how it was used in Vietnam to dehumanize the enemy and therefore desensitize soldiers to killing them. Except now it's outdated, and we are left to look at one another and see how racism worked the system out for each other.

People who think like you work in our government, police force and justice system. Do you ever think about that? Racism is a fuckin sham user

Kys abo

no