/björk/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!RhxTiRIQ!qQEnIfJZVw3dwaS5OWJWyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gjdz7fyOTPI
youtube.com/watch?v=KqF8_UcUQdQ
bjork.fr/sex
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicanthic_fold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone else listening to all of her work in anticipation of the new album?

>Mega link to most of her discography
mega.co.nz/#F!RhxTiRIQ!qQEnIfJZVw3dwaS5OWJWyQ

Her music is alright I guess but I would definitely "fuck" her if you catch my drift

>"fuck"
What did he mean by this?

I'm excited for new album

We all are. What most excites you about it?

I liked her in the 90's, forgot about her after. Like most of society. Tried to keep up with her, but just didn't like her later work. I like d Post and Homogenic, tolerated Vespertine, and lost interest afterwards and hated the bit I heard. Only recently started listening to Sugarcubes, though.

>tolerated Vespertine
It's her most perfect album

would you have killed to be inside bjork ptp?

Yeah.

If you liked Homogenic you'll probably like Vulnicura

She looks much happier now.

made a shitty björk related video the other day, might as well show you guys
youtube.com/watch?v=gjdz7fyOTPI

Even if I don't like it, thank you for making something. Everyone should strive to do something creative daily.

Keep making them, we need more OC here.

Someone post that virgin walk meme from the last thread that included post and biophilia

What Japanese horror movie is this from?

how is she so cute yet intimidating

I really like the song Joga

bump

she's probably on the spectrum

Has bjork ever had sex? She seems too pure for such an act.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqF8_UcUQdQ

this vid is cringey as fuck honestly, but the song is good

thanks for that link. never listened to kukl and stuff

>he bought a pass

you're kidding, right?

How did we go from this...

Medúlla is such an underrated album if you ask me. Easily in her top 3.
I would definitely let Björk jörk me if you get what I'm saying
I'm going to go through it at the start of September, but I've usually got at least one of her albums in my general rotation.
Who isn't?
Beautiful
She seems like she'd tear a man's skin off when having an orgasm.
She apparently masturbates like twice a day.

to le THIS

liked post what should i hear next ?

How is bjork such a beautiful woman

Go to Debut, then Homogenic then Vulnicura and if you liked them listen to the rest.

Debut next, then listen to the rest of her stuff in release order

Sweet. I'm coming round on Biophilia now. No tunes anymore, but a shitton of nice sounds

bjork.fr/sex
>In Iceland teenagers don\’t have anywhere to go. So you just put on ski overalls and if it\’s a blizzard you just drink one vodka bottle each and then you just fuck between the houses.

Like Medulla I didn't like Biophilia at first but love it now. The live Blu-ray and "When Bjork Met Attenborough" are pretty great too.

Volta is her only album I don't love, it's good, just not as good as her others, the Volta live DVD is really good though

>cutest face ever
>healthy amount of thiccness in the thighs
>nice ass
>amazing legs
>cute feet
>supple breasts
>motherly hips
>amazing, talented singer with astounding vocal range and improvisational skills
>produces and arranges the majority of her songs
What is there not to like here?

hell no, the internet is already filled with shit, don't make it worse

lel

Are you that Fritzposter we had last year?

FUCK

same

user, no, please, I'm trying really hard not to fap this week.

why?

Fapping takes out a considerable amount of time from my day, and I have things to do.

just be quicker

But user, that's an unhealthy habit to form.

its not a habit if you just do it once or twice

Fuck it. Moar pls.

>what did she mean by this?

thanks man. i don't take it seriously of course, but it's something to distract myself from actually doing work
nah, though i do know who you're talking about

Damn, is he still here?

She has a daughter and a sun... that's enough evidence

I like Medulla. I-Is that wrong?

Holy shit she owns a sun?

An eclypse

I was doing that anyway when I found out about the new album. I've reminded how amazing Biophilia is.

Börk is not for fuck, she is for cuddle

this is now a grimes thread
be nice to grimes

no it's great. lots of people are too pleb so dismiss it

HELLO BJORK
WHAT'S IT LIKE IN ICELAND?
HOW WAS GROWING UP IN ICELAND?
WHAT WAS THE MUSIC SCENE LIKE IN ICELAND?
HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE YOUR NAME?

Literally every fucking interview

It's probably my favourite.

For the millionth time: We didnt have a scene so we made our own, we were punks, I used to sing on my way to school and at the top of mountains, at the start we didn't have any amplifiers so I had to sing really loud, I didn't like my very first album and it rymes with jerk, now get on with it and ask me about my new stuff ffs

She's talking here about Debut or the album that she did when she was a small child?

small child album

Cuddlefucking?

Not at all. I think it's her best behind Vespertine.

hi, bjork here
thanks for the support man

God fucking dammit stop making Bjork threads, this waifufaggotry is JUST as bad as Grimes threads and makes me embarrassed to talk about her in a serious context on here

there is a lot of actual discussion in these threads. there are ofc some autistic waifu fags but this is Sup Forums what do you expect
its not hard to ignore them

At least 70% of this thread is Grimeth-tier faggotry, when she was treated as any other artist and didn't have regular threads people would actually talk about her music

I love you bjork
Don't forget to check mail this week :)

Hi ricardo

Thanks !

Today I re-listened to the Bjorks post-Vespertine which I never liked very much and I still don't like them much. There's a moderate amount of individual decent tracks but, especially in the later years, I feel like I'm just hearing a lot of harp, unincorporated weird noises, and abuse of voice-doubling effects.

There hasn’t been regular threads for ages, anytime there’s been threads most people actually discuss the music. In these recent ones there’s been a lot of discussion and some of them actually hit the post limit, discussion will only get better with the new album

Who is this decade's Bjork?

there's not really anyone quite like her, especially atm. she has a unique style and personality that's not easy to replicate

Bjork. Duh.

It's in her mouth

Bjork: Bjork - Bjork? Bjork.bjork

and

white supremacistphobia just makes sense. people are afraid of a extremism that breeds fanaticism because it turns people into radicals, who then drive vans into crowds of people and exposes themselves up. its more of a culture thing honestly though, you could have an alternate universe where the middle east is mostly self-declared christian and the west is primarily islamic and things might not be different. either way in USA white supramacist attacks are higher than islamic terrorist attacks its stupid to deny that white supremacist has a really nasty reputation for shitting out crazy people, and it actually disservices people who have been killed in these hate crimes attacks. we have to talk about how we're gonna handle this shit before things get even more out of control and leads to shit like past civil wars and other aberration

altright/KKK self-proclamed christians aren't real christians, they're false Christ will 100% reject them, because they're like phariseus who have hate on their speech and heart.
^^^^^

Certain white americans are really really stupid. Whatever war you think you have is lost. I'm black and brazilian and i plan to move to USA as soon as possible and marry some blondes and have childs. I know your biggest fear is to have a country blessed with multi-colors, races and cultures. Hmmm. Thats not make sense at, since that exactly diversity is on your DNA, and ... america culture that is basically a mix of various global culture. But i'll contribute to this beaitofil country and bring other friends anyway.

@ American white girls i can't wait to penetrate all of you. I know you are waiting.
@ White male americans, hahahah i'm sorry. #MoveToMars

@74708567
Filtered

This week I will listen to her stuff and go through her discography for the first time after putting it off for many many years, wish me luck.

Do you guys dig valgeir sigurdhsson?

Also, why does she look asian? Aren't they supposed to be blond beasts over there?

Are you gonna dl her discography?

What's a jet-o-blaster?

Ghettoblaster
A boombox.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicanthic_fold

There are also black irish desendents in Iceland,