What does Sup Forums think of this project

What does Sup Forums think of this project

AOTY

Alot of fun beats and personality from the rappers/singers, just not enough substance for me to continually come back to it. I still like it though

Actually talented rappers who make decent hip hop. They are flamboyant cock suckers too

Stop this fucking meme. Only Kevin is gay

I'm seeing them in two weeks in nyc

You're so fucking lucky

I haven't heard much, but I did see one part of live show on YouTube and it looks pretty bad, won't know until I see for myself and I'll make a thread the day of

You should listen to saturation!

they suck honestly. If fantano gave them a 6 or a 7 like they deserved they wouldn't have half the hype. They're like the injury reserve of 2017 except even worse

I like it a lot but there's several duds and Dom is the only good rapper they have. Hopefully Merlyn and Ameer get less time on Saturation II.

merlyn's the most talented member

prob my aoty so far

every single they've released is good, which is a lot

there are obvious flaws but it's still very creative and the entire premise behind the group is super inspiring

seeing them in portland on their upcoming tour

That Jamaican guy who always wears a dress may also be gay

Matt champion, Kevin, merlyn, and ameer are the best ones

Fantangis ratings aside, I dig like one third of the album, the rest seemed kind of cheap and unconvincing. Judging from the new singles I think part 2 may be way better

merlyn's bi if anything, pretty sure he talks about girls in multiple of his verses

Dom > Kevin > Matt >>>> Ameer (same verse every fucking time, I sold weed, I kick in doors,) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bootleg young thug

it really varies from song to song, everyone has highlights at some point. I really like all of them and I think you could make a good argument for literally any of them as the best, which is why it works so well. Merlyn's just my personal favorite most consistently.

sounds nothing like young thug

Just because someone has a strange voice and good melodies doesn't mean they're a thugger clone. He's from Uganda, it's an accent.

he's actively trying to be young thug. look at his hair and the crossdressing.

Who was that fat guy from star with the first verse

dom

The 3 singles they dropped are better than any song on Saturation desu

Brockhampton is the best thing in rap atm by a pretty wide margin.

gummy ratings
>1. kevin
>2. ameer
>3. dom
>4. merlyn
>5. matt

swamp
>1. merlyn
>2. dom
>3. ameer
>4. joba

junky
>1. kevin
>2. matt
>3. merlyn
>4. dom
>5. ameer
>6. joba

It's sad how rare rap that isn't trap or heavily influenced by trap is now

Is trap the rap equivlent of hair metal?

merlyn is the worst in the group by far

they're very inspiring

the world needs more groups like these guys, just living together and making tunes.

he has some really amazing lyrics and his inflection is really original

>Never would've have met my friends if not for satellites
>Yeah, I'll cuff her even if she do not suck me right
>Always planned to be a rapper when I failed at life
>Luckily professor failed me at the proper time

Joba isn't bad but he's my least favorite.
personal rank
1. kevin and ameer
3. dom and merlyn
5. matt
6. joba

those are pretty bad lyrics, i dont know what your trying to prove by posting those.

he definitely has potential but right now he seems like a one trick pony that only serves as a hype man if anything. the other rappers are far beyond his range and versatility.

I liked the first half or so of Saturation, but then that shit dropped hard in quality. Fucking crazy first track though, I love that shit.

I wanted to like saturation a lot more than I actually did. I just felt that it had too many flaws to gloss over. Hope that Saturation II is a lot more consistent, the singles have my expectations high so far

I think it's fucking amazing. AOTY so far.

This

Agreed

>few days before Saturation 2
>suddenly Brockhampton threads start poping out
totally not shill

They've been shilled here everyday since Saturation came out

>few days before Saturation 2
>suddenly Brockhampton threads start poping out
Definitely not fans getting excited or anything right? Thats far too unlikely a thing to happen!