This is Sup Forums's album, people will be talking about this for decades. You heard it here first

This is Sup Forums's album, people will be talking about this for decades. You heard it here first.

that's every king gizzard album to be honest

This one stands out to me, I was getting tired of that aggressive garage rock sound they've been releasing lately. I'm glad they went back to this type of music, and Mild High Club is the cherry on top for me.

I cant get enough. Countdown is just too good

DUDE

Is this a good starting point for getting into King Gizzard?

Pretty uninteresting imo. I don't think I'll ever go back to this in the future.

Your loss dude, it's pretty damn special.

not to be that guy but uhhhhhh

this is an album for kids who just started smoking weed, worship MF DOOM, and listen solely to Snarky Puppy and BBNG (who I really do care but let's be honest).

It's an okay album that isn't thematically or technically interesting but instead mashes the styles of both acts into a box of "chill jazz"

somewhere, right now: "haha dude, you ever listen to King Gizzard? They're like, the best band right now haha. You've gotta hear this JAZZ record they just made with Mild High Club maaaaan, it's sounds super CHILL and TRIPPY, especially when you're HIIIIGH, hahaha duuuuuude"

It's becuse their frontman loves metal. I think they've always had a lot of variety

Not compared to some of their others imo. For me they're at their best with their highly written, less jammy material.

they continued their father's legacy very well with this album

DUDE SICK COLORED VINYL LMAO

holy shit your ego has been rubbed one too many times
>its a joke

SLICK RICKS MY DUDE

The people calling this a jazz record are a little pea brain, just jazz influenced. Though just because there's kids that get high and listen to this record doesn't nullify it as a good album.

This album is fucking amazing.

SoBE = Im In Your Mind Fuzz > MoTU > Nonagon > Eyes Like the Sky > Banana > Paper Mache

SoBE > Nonagon Infinity > Banana > FAFYL > MOTU > Paper Mache > IIYMF > 12 bar > Quarters > Eyes Like The Sky > a pile of dogshit > Oddments

How does the fact that someone soundtracks their pot-smoking to a specific album somehow invalidate that album?

People have been smoking or consuming other drugs to your favorite records for decades. Are they now no longer good because one thinks they also sound good while high? If so, your judgement is dreadfully askew.

I'd say Quarters is more accessible than Sketches but it's not their least accessible record by any means

You sound a bitter, cynical, depressed shell of a human being. I feel bad for you.

You took the sick riffs meme and made it bitter af

No cool duderino

oddments is good stfu

What's Gizzard's least accessable album? Skip-the-tutorial-and-burn-the-manual core.

no they won't

this is literally the definition of just okay

Either oddments or eyes like the sky. Though only in the sense that they're not like any of their other albums. Oddments is a bunch of demo tracks actually.

The Spider And Me is the best track.

but do you have a reason

I live in brunswick east and can say with absolute certainty this album is shit. People won't be talking about this in 10 years. People aren't even talking about it now.

lmao at people who thinks this is some perfect Acid Rock/Fusion Jazz, it's just it's just psych exotica.

no you don't

it could have been a decent EP.
SAD.

>he hasn't listened to float along fill your lungs, their best album
>or oddments
sort it out my dude

>living in Melbourne
Why should I take your opinion seriously again?

Fafyl > Sobe> mind fuzz > nonagon > eyes like the sky > quarters > pmdb > 12 bar > banana > motu > oddments

based af

SoBE > Mind Fuzz > Banana = Paper Mache > Nonagon > Quarters > Willoughby's Beach > FAFYL > MoTU > 12 Bar Blues = Eyes Like the Sky > Oddments

teeeezeeeeta

tru

its pretty bland pop rock. sure the musicians are competent but the music itself is so boring and middle of the road it sounds like muzak

Why is it boring?

the amazing sounds of arse

based