"I need military grade assault weapons to protect me from a big bad tyrannical gov-"

>"I need military grade assault weapons to protect me from a big bad tyrannical gov-"

I need to be an obsequious, capitulating, emasculated, effeminate coward because guns scare me and I need to be told what to do

Please please please attempt to stop a populist revolt among an armed populace with drone strikes. Please do this. It will cut the war to a tenth of its potential duration, and not the way you think.

>I need free speech to protest against the gov-
>I need to not be subject to unreasonable searches and seiz-
>I need to not be subjected to cruel and unusual puni-

Why have any rights at all if the government can just kill us and take them away?

It's as if you've missed the entire notion of what separates humanity from animals, is the practice of self-control.

>drones go above Cumulonimbus clouds

heh

All you need is some nuclear warheads on there. Once you're digging your friends and family from nuclear fallout, you'll surrender pretty quickly

>Your puny little assault rifles can't stop the government. They have drones and tanks!
>Holy shit, these insurgents are unbeatable! The war is unwinnable! Withdraw! Withdraw! Withdraw!

>I know very little about firearms
>I know even less about drones
>and I know fuck all about asymmetric warfare

At least you tried.

>muh 12 gauge will protect me from le gubmint

Jets and tanks cannot raid homes, stand on street corners or enforce the law.

0/10

>not killing the drone operators
>not killing their families if you can't get to them

You know nothing.

>and you can have it all, my empire of dirt...

>what is a resistance movement

>"I need military grade assault weapons to protect me from a big bad tyrannical gov-"

I'll also need scuba gear to save me from drowning too ;)

Retard

Oh hey it's this thread again.

Copy pasted verbatim from other slide threads.

Stop feeding the shills.

You're right. And every day, our benevolent overlords have evinced that they have no self control. They continue to erode our civil rights through incramentalism at every opportunity.

...but I'm sure they have our best interests at heart

Drones can stop guerilla insurgencies now? Wow I guess isis will be defeated in a week! If only we had them in Vietnam!

The red parts of the country have the dumbest white and general populations. All we need are the blue parts

same faggot different era.jpg

Sandniiger with no education seem to be able to fuck the governments shit up with small arms.

>Burger education.

>the government is going to kill me better arm myself with military grade assault weapons
>the government would NEVER try to kill its own citizens with drones

Explain yourselves, 2nd ammendment cucks

It's actually for the Muslim caliphate invasion, but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

Genius, why didn't Ahmed in Afghanistan think of that? Just kill the drone operators and you'll stop getting drone struck! Obviously the drone operators will be in easily found and accessible undefended locations close to where the drone is operating!

You should be a military tactician.

> America nukes itself

help

it hurts to laugh

pic related

/thread

no one actually shills on or slides this cesspool you scizophrenic fucks

Man, that was a really dumb thing to say

>Explain yourselves, 2nd ammendment cucks
An armed individual is the opposite of a cuck.
is right, I'm out.

Maybe its because of their lack of Equipment and Assault Weapons :^)

And the feeling is mutual towards you.

You denigrate your fellow man, assuming him to be unintelligent, when he merely disagrees with you. And so you would have him nuked, because he cannot be controlled.

Repent.

That's the one thing a tyrannical government wouldn't do, is start attacking civilians with tanks and drones. At that point they've lost the propaganda war and no one would support them.

The red parts is all the farm land you dumb fuck

Because drone operators are in America, not Afghanistan?

>ISIS takes on a military armed to the teeth with American guns, tanks, drones, and jets
>Crushes them completely with basic AK47s, RPGs, and Toyotas
>low morale government army surrenders and flees almost instantaneously
>takes their shit and fortifies
>takes the entire world's air force and aid to contain them from taking Iraq's capital
>still have barely lost any territory
>b-but muh supreme gubbermint

>point antenna at drone
>connect to unencrypted predator drone (yes, they're largely unencrypted)
>turn it back at the gubbermint
checkmate statists

pic related

>The red parts is all the farm land you dumb fuck
Oh, the irony

thats right !!!

vote sanders !!!

Didn't realize the average American citizen has access to stocks of cold war anti-tank missiles

(You)

because the people can overthrow goverments but the problem is that window of action is closing with new technologies

we can still do it if the right events happen but not for much longer

Russia promised to support any sort of revolution in the continental US

you are really bad at this bait game
you should learn from leaf land or shitposter island

>nuking territory and turning it into a useless radioactive desert in order to take back said territory from rebels

Holy fuck you really are one of the 'special' kids in your class aren't you?

They're easy to obtain

theres a problem

you can not maintain the moral high ground by nuking your own

see the US military would get a shit load of deserters if they authorized nukes on US soil. Plus with that it would instally become an international issue since the government has finally gone insane and begun to use atomic weapons

You're the one who can't speak English, user, then you call me retarded

You're right. The people should just bend over and let the government, i.e. rich people, fuck them in the ass.

Who needs weapons when you have unwavering trust in people who were born rich and deserve to rule, right?

Take a tip from a gunless country: keep your fucking guns, don't be retarded.

/thread

American """""education"""""

>Spain gun related homicdes: 100 a year

>U.S gun related homicides: 1,000,000 a year

Gee.. sure sucks living in a coutry with sane gun control legislation...

I hear so many stories about Spanish government killing innocent people with their guns because the people aren't armed... oh wait, that never happens.

>U.S gun related homicides: 1,000,000 a year
This is some lazy bait.

>military to protect the U.S.
>military killing americans
pick one

if anything, they would sink d.c.

Spain: 1.5% of total population is niggers
America: 12.3% of the total population is niggers

Hmm I wonder why gun violence is so high in America.

Also your figures are incorrect, so you're probably a nigger yourself.

Something tells me that you didn't quite think this post through.

Yeah pretty much this. US army cannot into asymmetric warfare.

Are you black and do you live in a low-income area of an urban environment? If not, you are fine.

Not to mention the average soldier isn't going to kill fellow Americans. Good luck convincing American soldiers to shoot their own family members, because that's what it would be coming down to.

I admit that took some degree of effort on your part. Still shitty and painfully obvious.

niggah are you even trying? There were 33,000 gun related deaths in 2014 in the US. Half of them were suicides. Source: The FBI. This is an infinitesimally small portion of the death rate in the US.

>what is population difference

>population difference accounts for the discrepancy

Make us.

>As the government I'm going to indiscriminately bomb cities of the goverened to destroy rebels

>using drones on civilian centers
good luck with that
enjoy your embargoes
enjoy being the new evil regime in the eyes of the world, and being embargoed, and interefered with by foreign powers
enjoy your military, and civilian hierarchy being riddle with double-agents, and spies

Great again?

Plenty of those gun deaths are justified. Plenty of them are suicides, which will happen anyway by other means.

>also implying gun homicides are somehow inherently worse than other homicides

Tell you what. Feel free to give up your guns if it makes you feel safer. I'll hang onto mine, just in case.

Ring any bells?

tfw will never be american and will probably die at the hands of foreign invaders because I'm not allowed to defend myself

If you're a legal immigrant you can still legally own a weapon and defend yourself here.

that drone requires well over 10,000 people to maintain it from the specialized parts to the fuel it uses.

if 90% of those people arent doing their job that drone cant do shit after 2-3 days.

These drones can't even stop a bunch of sandniggers armed with peashooters a scimitars.

Russia would deliver them by the container load.

>Nuclear bombing your own territory

Sounds like something an american would do.

>haha fuckign retards in the US lost to fucking chinks with outdated weapons!

>haha fucking retards in the US think they can defeat their military with modern weapons and no less than 50% of the military defecting and taking their weapons with them!

Drones don't stop insurgencies. You need boots on the ground retard. Where will these soldiers come from that are willing to kill their fellow Americans?

You thought the Iraqi army was quick to desert when they hear ISIS is coming? Wait until you try to tell our military structure that is mainly white patriots to fire on US civilians lmao

Also it's hard to fly drones or anything for that matter when all your mechanical crews have abandoned you.

You don't /thread your own post, leaf.

/thread

These drones... they just lookin' for some rat pussy.

Well spoken. I bet it was all disregarded

/wife[']?s(\s)?son/i;boards:pol
/\*sips tea\*/i;boards:pol
/what did [s]?he mean by this[?]?/i;op:yes;stub:no;boards:pol
/conservashit[s]?/i;boards:pol
/drumpf/i;op:yes;stub:no;boards:pol
/really makes you think/i;op:only;stub:no;boards:pol
/they make a good point/i;op:only;boards:pol
/^h[m]+/i;op:only;boards:pol
/[s]?he's right[,.;!?]? you know/i;op:only;boards:pol
/^Thoughts\?$/i;op:only;boards:pol
/[.]{3,}/i;op:only;boards:pol
/btfo/i;op:only;boards:pol
/nobody is being paid to shill for hillary/i;boards:pol;stub:no
/makes you think/i;boards:pol;op:only
/(well|so)[,.]*? [/]?pol[/]?/i;boards:pol;op:only
]?weapon[s]?.*protect/i;boards;pol;op:only

>US army cannot into asymmetric warfare.
>implying the US Army has done anything else in the last 80 years

Are you a time traveler communicating with us from WW2?

Asymmetric warfare is all we fucking do.

But that's beside the point; the military would coupe long before they turned their guns on their own people en masse.

>10,000 people

Dude I would build an airforce from scratch if I had 10000 people working for me.

>implying

DELETE THIS

I mean if it's that easy why haven't we done that in the Middle East???? :-)

Do you know where they fly from? (Even if on the other side of the world) Grand Forks, ND. The locals alone could overrun the airforce base. Tanks need fuel, planes need fuel, airports. All need lots of ammunition. All need loyal soldiers who would stick the fight to their own people. If we had a civil war, the USA would be turned upside down.

No, I could make one of those on my own.

I can assure you I would be able to build from scratch a small airforce if I had 10000 people and the resources, and the time to do so.

My cousing has worked on several designs for the RAF and I have a double degree on aeronautics and electronics.

FIRST POST BEST POST

Isn't it obvious the death squads will be manned by liberal sociopaths who will kill their family FIRST for being cis-republitards on the wrong side of history/the war.

I can see the FB posts now, "I hate guns and all but something felt so right when I blew my parents and little sister away like the racists they were ;-p #deathtomyenemies"

>what is martyrdom

Pic is an M1A1 export version, not an M1A2 with armor, or possibly TUSK.

Sounds like something an American CAN do
FTFY

Vietcong were actually trained soldiers who were veterans of their own civil war before we entered. They were also supplied and trained by the soviets.

You think they show down B-52s with AK47s?

Yep, they fly them from North Dakota, no matter where in the world that the drone is.