AMERICA IS ONLY 60% WHITE :DDDDD

>AMERICA IS ONLY 60% WHITE :DDDDD

Well first of all America was never a indigenous nation of whites. Second off, America was always a land of immigrants, not europe you stupid cucks

>>america is literally a colony
>>SIXTY
>>FUCKING
>>PERCENT
>>AFTER
>>FUCKING
>>YEARS

we're doing ok and plus we're segregated.

The Leaf speaks the truth

Also at least america does not have fucking sharia zones

we were 90% before the immigration act champ.

No one wants to admit that the immigration act of 1965 is what ruined this country.

I hope the Asians come across the Bering Strait again, and fuck the weak Atlantic migrants out of their continent for a 2nd time. You leafs are so slimy and pathetic that it would almost be worth it just to see you faggots with Chinese boot heels on our scrawny necks, and getting bullets in the back of the head.

I've heard a funny yet sad radio story a few years back trying to grapple why America's English scores have been plummeting since the 60's and what to do to stop it. It always somehow manages to come back to funding in education.

At least three 40% are assimilated.
Going by normies, blacks and whites are pretty similar, so long as youre comparing similar financial statuses.

>America was always a land of immigrants

White immigrants. Explicitly, in our first immigration laws.

>three 40%
The*

Why are you attacking me muri-chan? I am defending you!

Still never an indigenous white country

Black were always Americans though. They've been here as long as anyone. Their cultural loyalty to American was never an issue until the 60's. Prior to that they begged to serve and die for the country. They were rabid patriots.

It was a land of Western/Northern European immigrants.

It was most definitely a white nation. There were no spics, and the only niggers to be found were slaves.

America was almost 90% white in the 1940s.

Okay, but the 60% isn't because we came to America. We had a massive white majority and it's teetered off in half a century.

Well I'm glad the leftists have admitted that 'immigrant' is the same thing as 'conquer'.

>we've always been shit

Fucking hell, this is the best you could come up with?

thank you leaf, you are my greatest ally

It's our land. We've had troops all over it for 239 years.

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

>blacks
>always Americans

Not until the 1860s, legally.

I have to say though I respect them being racially aware in the sense that they have racial pride and stick together. I wish whites could be more like that.

That is older than Canada

They weren't citizens, but they were culturally American. They were like Roman slaves and non-citizens.

Not an achievement. Your nation is a joke.

Ur mum was 90% white because she was covered in my cum ;-DDD

And Russia has never been white.

Whiter than you will ever be, Spic.

I want to die

Canada, bro, I appreciate your support but please stop thinking us as superior. It's creepy, have some pride in your nation. I feel bad for you.

No u

Which is largely meaningless, as it doesn't change the fact that the United States were explicitly a white country until that time, as our founders intended and passed into law.

How many asians do you encounter? I know there are technically a lot in Russia but they seem relatively isolated.

>t mongoloid

Kek, why are you sucking America's cock so much

Idk man, Canada is weird like that. I feel raped.

I have never seen one. They all live in some isolated parts of Siberia like Tuva and Yakutia.

t. Juan

Please impregnate my anus with your superior Russian seed.

That's fucked up. Fucking boomers.

nyet

bullshit russians are literally a mongoloid asiatic race

Immigrants from Europe you stupid cucks. The America of scattered tribal societies and the America of skyscrapers and global industry and power are two very different things. The America we know is the product of European peoples, not of indigenous fuvkwits who couldn't been invent the wheel and axle.

Don't worry, the worm is turning. More and more normies are being exposed to the ideas and converted every day. Many people already know, but they just won't say it for fear of losing their job.

The day is coming man, soon, soon we'll finally be able to name the Jew and boot him back to Israel. Well, no, he'll simply remove himself by paying for a plane ticket to fly over there. Unlike the niggers the Jews can afford to self-deport and many of them have sworn to do so if Trump gets elected.

If he does that and they leave I'll be so fucking happy. Once the kikes are out of the way we can finally purge this bitch of shitskins and liberals.

What do the Ruskies think of the Chinks and Kikes? I'm just wondering if Russia is as based as Putin is.

>What do the Ruskies think of the Chinks and Kikes?
dont b ignorant

Yes goy... I mean user believe this memes. They are true.

russian asians = bro tier

even their muslims are probably whiter than you

I think the Clinton's insulted people of Polish heritage on their campaign trail causing a lot of Polish people to get pissed off.

The awakening can't come fast enough, soon we'll be back to our own ethnic neighborhoods. I can't wait until I can tour Europe and even a few other countries by simply Touring America's ethnic neighborhoods. Ah, what a dream.