Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.
Just ate one of these fuckers.
Jealous?

yes

At no point in my entire childhood was I ever at a place selling these that wasn't completely sold out.

This is why I grew up gay.

Choco Tacos sound so good rn

Honestly yea bitch

bumping for choco

I believe him y'all
I don't know why, but I do

MODS

Someday we'll live in a world where these will come with an actual crunchy sugar cone "tortilla", instead of the soggy cardboard it is now.

south park did it better

I am neither jealous nor not jealous. Th principle I go by when deciding a resentment to a person with better things is decided by a number of factors not limited to a choco taco. One may be jealous of a choco taco for having low income and not being able to afford such a delicacy or the fact it is a cold treat which must be eaten quickly which in your case it is a cold treat. however not everyone has access to compact boxes capable of producing a temperature capable of capturing a deep chilly. The fact that a taco like this may not impress a humanoid is the fact they have consumed a biodegradable material which sent a signal to their brain indicating they have consumed the nutrients necessary to make a post about how your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you do not respond to this post.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

>can't take 10inches
faggot

It's a winner taco, nothing special.

Fuckkkk

you're a winner, taco.

ive never eaten a choco taco before, ask me anything

I fucking remember eating these when I was like 12 or so ice cream man had a picture on the truck that showed this taco so I had one and feel in love with them I remember one day the ice cream man came and I bought like 10 of them fucking boss.
I saw these at Walmart but haven't seen them in Walmart anymore.