So I just recently joined a fraternity, (I’m still a pledge so not technically a member yet...

So I just recently joined a fraternity, (I’m still a pledge so not technically a member yet.) and my pledge class of 10 needs to host a fundraiser, and throw an event/party/field trip for the 25 or so active members. I need some killer ideas, and I Know you can deliver!

Gay orgy

your frat only has 25 brothers?

Yes. I go to a smaller university, and the biggest fraternity here only has 40 or so members.

you should get slash to play.

are you in a real (social) frat or some weird ass academic one? cause that changes my answer by a lot

seconded.

What’s this?

No no, we’re a real social frat. Kappa Sigma.

organize a haunted house for the fundraiser. watch Houses October Built on netflix for ideas if you need to. do something halloween related for the field trip, maybe a party in a pumpkin patch or something like that

yo bro, kappa sig uvm here.

That’s a really good idea. Everybody loves themed parties.

Do what frats do best and throw a big ass party, charge admission obv. But make it worth coming, like a foam party

Niiiice! CBU here!

christian brothers university?

Unfortunately the fraternity we kind of have beef with already threw a foam party earlier this year for rush.

Glow party, where it's just a bunch of bitches in bikinis and you draw and them with glow in the dark paint

you know conventional beef is high in saturated fat and is given growth hormones and preventative antibiotics, right? you shouldnt be eating that shit except on special occasions.

That’s right!

you could make both IT/clown themed. make the haunted house a Pennywise the Dancing Clown themed event. have clowns jumping out, have red ballons with helium. the gimmick is there is a treat in the balloons, some have candy inside and some have mini bottles of alcohol. the party theme could be any horror movie set in a field

lol that's gay as fuck. I bet you guys have crosses with jesus on them in all the classrooms.

Okay now we’re rolling. I really like that idea. And another thing, I need a few ideas. Because us pledges are having a meeting this a Wednesday and I want to pitch some good ideas. I really want this to be awesome. I’m very extravagant, and it’s not going to be just any party.

We actually have a crucifix in every single classroom! I like it!

you can make the haunted house seem more interactive with a pledge or two disguised as customers. one could get possessed by a demon (i just watch the movie Rite), with special effects. one of the scares could be staged, like a chestburster from Alien jumping out of the chest of a pledge disguised as a customer

do you wear a short sleeve buttondown and tie? are your classes single-sex? why on earth would you go to a fucking christian school?

you could stage the first part of the themed party in the field- have an unlocked phone with pics that make it look like the people setting up the party got killed by a masked serial killer. give everyone a role from a slasher flick, and make it a drinking game- every 'kill' means everyone takes a shot. Scream and Final Girl are movies that poke fun at horror movie tropes- every time someone says 'i'll be right back' then goes off alone, they 'die' and everyone takes a shot. every time a girl takes her top off, she 'dies' and everyone takes a shot

OH fuck that’s a cool idea. I’m writing that down.

What? No, none of that. And it’s a great school, it’s really my style. Party hard, but not too hard.

faggot