more

Thanks user.

MOAR

god there just had to be a shitty zelda tattoo

No shit one of my favorite Sup Forums sluts to fap to

what do you like about her

>

more

Her smile makes her look like she's great at sucking hard dick buts hates doing so she's always grumpy after she has to swallow a load but she always swallows. Her nipples just look fun to suck and tug on. And I'm crazy about her hairy little pussy. Only thing I haven't seen yet is her little asshole but I bet it's fun too

very droopy you should get them perked up after you guys are done having kids.

Gf saw an empty billboard and said she should get it and put a picture of her tits on it with her number saying call if you want to milk em. I think she enjoyed the thought

We are already done got two of them. What about the rest of her?

shes a keeper. encourage stuff like that

What’s up with these giant Jap nipples?

Fuck I almost came. Does she begrudgenly let you fuck her ass? Is she mad about it afterwards? More please!

Did they get bigger/fuller? Or just good photography? Cause they used to be saggy as shit. Like grapefruit in a sock.

What a gorgeous hole

late pregnancy

mal malloy

she does anal only after wine

I think the photo+lense.

I like her personality though, so it is good by me

gotta drink her milk after she gets drunk. strangest and best drinking+drunk sex I ever had.

Does she enjoy it? Does she let you cum in her ass or does she make you pull out and finish inside her hairy pussy?

its pretty hot actually....she loves to take cum in her asshole then she goes in the bathroom to shit it out and while she pushes it out she rubs her pussy and cums

I asked what if people actually call wanting your big tits. She smiled and said i don't know. Isn't that the point

Fuck this pic of her almost made me blow my load!! Post more! Does she know I'm jerking off to her? Think she'd let us both fuck her?

got any pics?

Not posting without her permission. They were last sized at DD but they're overflowing now so she needs to go up at least one cup size

damn.

I would like to be added to the milking list

She recently mentioned blowing multiple cocks would be really hot. I think shes wanting to be used up

how about drinking her own milk? or using funny shaped dildos?

It's a possibility. What kind of shapes?

think interesting ones, like multiple hourglass, expanding, animal dildos, tentacle dildos, optivisiors (pic related), sperm/lube injector internal cameras, shampoo bottles

you know, stuff that feels different

Definitely. She loves being stretched with something big and enjoys watching the fake cum videos