Tell me how your night is going user

tell me how your night is going user.

turn 29 in an hour and im bored as fuck

Happy birthday user

hey happy birthday soon! got any plans for your birthday?

Thinking about my wasted past and my depressing future

theres still a chance to turn your life around if you feel that way
youre only 29 youve still got a ways to go

Thanks man

Flying to chicago for fleet foxes flying back next day. but for now just been a boring ass day at home the last 2 days with nothing but netflix. put me on a down mood

i hope you have fun!

I offered to vacuum my mom's room and I accidentally sucked up her phone charger cable. Luckily I had a backup but I still feel bad. And im out a braided charging cable

damn that sucks im sorry amon
hopefully it wasnt too expensive

I read The Liliad and now I feel like shit.

jam out to some nice music user!

I've realized that alcohol works way better than my pain meds, and I'm a less anxious and happier person when I have a few in me.

I'm in my final year at university, but I've never had a girlfriend because of having to and from pain management programs/appointments.

I'm worried because I think I let it slip over the weekend that I have a crush on one of my student organization members who works underneath me, and I'm worried about harming my working relationship with her.

I want to make sure she's treated right and enjoy her company; however, I'm responsible for 50 people and I don't want to compromise our mission.

i think you should try to get put on a different medication but i dont wanna tell you how to live your life
and if you can handle it dont say anything to the girl just act like nothing happened but idk

Played risk with other anons
It went on for 3 hours, it was great, developed a big lore
Now it's over
I don't know what to do with my life

that sounds like fun!

Indeed it was

I got a lab practical tomorrow for my anatomy 2 class.

Pretty shitty, I'm never going to catch up in school
I've resigned myself to mediocrity at this point

Thanks Sup Forumsro. I'm currently on pregabalin (Lyrica) and tizanidine (Zanaflex) which both help a ton.

As for the girl, I don't she found out (thankfully). We were both pretty drunk, and I never talked to her directly. I'm one of those assholes who tends to speak around the issue; I was trying to console my drunk friend who was pouring out his emotions for his neighbor, and I told him that I "love" so-and-so.

Thanks to anyone reading the ramblings of this drunk.

Currently

It is going good

thats good!

you dont know that unless you give up!