Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuTKoLJS_jo&list=RDWuTKoLJS_jo
youtube.com/watch?v=HjbnneUa3Yo&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=43
youtube.com/watch?v=pbGI4a2ZpUQ&index=44&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVM52Gg9CqhbP8&index=22
youtube.com/watch?v=WpWvlnMqLXc&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVM52Gg9CqhbP8&index=32
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here

s-still here

s-still queer

i-i know

H-hi Ricchan

I hate lunch rushes here. They're more group dumps than steady.

d-do you?

i-i do

Hopefully they tip well.

>not actually jack

d-do you?

>tipping outside America

ketchup

No.

oh yes

no meanie

no being one

yes

never ever

Bullied at work and cyberbullied at home. There is no end to the torment.

If you havent had someone yell constant streams of variations of 'useless' over 3 hours directed specifically at you, every night for 3 months, you havent been bullied.

Im not trying to win the bully olympics or something.

Arararararara

Biter relax

Hi. This thread is great. You guys are great!

youtube.com/watch?v=WuTKoLJS_jo&list=RDWuTKoLJS_jo

but ketchup is nice

youtube.com/watch?v=HjbnneUa3Yo&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=43

i dont like ketchup

youtube.com/watch?v=pbGI4a2ZpUQ&index=44&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

you are weird

whadupp doggo

Ouch.

I don't understand, I've been seeing this chick all over /vp/, and for some strange reason, everybody gets hard for her. I just can't fathom the fixation.

Is it her eyes? Is it that she's a stalker? Is there some kind of esoteric attraction that I just don't get? Somebody explain to me.

>inb4 you're fag lol

in a cute way

What's up man?

I've gotten into crypto recently and I'm in a great mood.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVM52Gg9CqhbP8&index=22

Squiggly eyes probably. Personally I'm not into anyone else's waifus.

Ouch X2

youtube.com/watch?v=WpWvlnMqLXc&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVM52Gg9CqhbP8&index=32