I'm with the LVMPD and the news is lying. There were 3 shooters not 1

I'm with the LVMPD and the news is lying. There were 3 shooters not 1.

Just rather tell at least you Sup Forumsros the truth

keep me posted

lol

epic troll

Sure buddy, and I was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

dead links

post badge for proof

Still in the archive.

is that chromer? I must've enteted them wrong

Where do you get the number of 3 from? Just the number of sides on the illuminati symbol?

were you actually?

the times are off by 1 day and 4 hours, nah fuck you.

shit GOOD EYE user. damn

Since the truth needs sharing. OP is a huge faggot.

yeah three shooters, even though in the video you clearly hear only one.

the other two were using bows

I'm with the LVMPD and the news is lying. There were 7 shooters not 1.

Just rather tell at least you Sup Forumsros the truth

didn't get metal detectors in schools or universities after Virginia Tech or Newtown, not going to happen this time either

that's cuz Newtown didn't really happen

its a really sloppy attempt tbh lets say they didnt fuck up the timestamps its pretty meh in terms of probability.

Dubs confirms this

trueeeeeee. why do people even do shit like that. has anyone ever figured that out

I'd love to know how many trump fans got killed off

more proof the right is the only source of fake news MAGA

that shouldn't matter, should it? if it's a false flag to make this shit happen and everybody but a bunch of fucking nuts on the internet believe it did, then why haven't they put metal detectors in place?

i'd love to know how lonely it gets in your basement

you've got a point there. I just think a lot of people saw through that one so people weren't backing it as hard to their local politicians and shit. Idk it'd nearly 1am I'm tired okay? but you're right

kek thats the real conspiracy, some type of larping or actual mental/moral issues i suspect causes people to do this false flag shit, or maybe actual spooks- wouldnt be hard with tech. anyway keep your dick in vice user. gg

The reason this shit happens is it keeps conspiracy theorists enticed enough to have them talk out on random forums about it, while having the public shoot them down. The reason conspiracy theorists are shot down is because the vast majority of the public believe that X or Y conspiracy couldn't be true. The reality of the situation is that if there were no evidence of said conspiracies, more people would be skeptical of what goes on behind the scenes because of human curiosity. However, because there's a few glimpses of "evidence" that said conspiracies COULD be true, this gives a soapbox for conspiracy theorists to shout, and, in return, a soapbox is placed for people to attack them for their insanity.

That's why.

Then again, I'm just some shit-posting faggot on Sup Forums. So why listen to me?

I saw it on the Internetz

that's a good explanation though. you dun good. makes sense. I think I'd rather have people whom are suspicious of their government and people in power than just people who blindly comply with everything. so maybe it's a good thing. being 100% honest though, I truly don't believe that the sandy hook thing happened. now there are just too many things that make absolutely no sense whatsoever. that's just me tho and I'm. not gonna try and convince anyone to think what I do. just my thoughts

>The reality of the situation is that if there were no evidence of said conspiracies, more people would be skeptical of what goes on behind the scenes
i guess sort of like an attempt to give people the feeling "issues so complex no way anything can ever be done in any regards". youre on point but one might be a fool to believe anything i post as fact

go home /x/ youre drunk

I mean there's plenty of things that may or may not have happened. There's like 10 people in the country with enough clearance to see the truth, though, so the rest of the country is just a pile of lame conspiracy theorists and its opponents. Nothing to really do about it.

Amazing, because the CIA has already admitted to killing JFK, so go back to your hole.

I've been shot at a few times in my life and I can guarantee you atleast two shooters were involved.

youre a good shit user. maranatha

kek, source?

yeah that's true. this stuff is interesting to think about and all that but going as far as OP did just seems a bit extreme. whatevs

Not sure what being a good shit means, but I'll go with it.

k
lolwut

There's a few discrepancies still with the story that the media is portraying in my opinion but, like I said, most of us are idiots who can only speculate. I'll start making my tin-foil hats and sell them on the street. Make a business of this shit.

ITT: dumb white niggers who will never admit domestic white terrorism kills more US citizens than any other form of terrorism

keep looking for something that isnt there

maybe that's what OP was trying to do.. the business like thing

careful lads

>stay inside tomorrow
>posted september 10 2017
yeah no. nice try john

my bad, let me get my microsoft paint out and draw some red circles and arrows on some images and you will surely believe it

I mean that's an extremely weak-minded argument. The idea that you're stating is that 73% of the American population kills some astronomically low amount in proportion to every other race in America. While a lot of mass shootings are because of white Americans, it's pretty simple, statistically, to see that you're more likely to have a higher number of psychopaths / serial killers / mass murders in a pool of 210 million people than in a pool of 30 million people, about 7x as many, actually.

So yea. There have been more mass murders from white people, but that's just the nature of numbers. The real question is how 12% of the population commits 50%+ of the aggressive crimes in the country.

And, actually, my numbers on mass murders from whites is only based on statistics IN America. If you count soldiers abroad as US citizens, which you should, then terrorist attacks from middle-eastern nations account for far more.

believing someone who says they are LVPD on Sup Forums is an even weaker minded argument

thats hilarious you took the time to type all that out though

Oh. I don't believe him.

But your shit was stupid too.

piggybacking on your BTFO'ing of user. the 12% is really like ~6-7% of the entire population commits 50% of violent crime bc half of the 12-13% is men, and to go even further beyond how many of those men are not babies or disabled old people?

>thats hilarious you took the time to type all that out though
Yes, given that he was probably typing one-handed.

Idk. I'd have to look into the statistics.

It was a good time, mate.

the other 2 were probably your squad trying to kill you because youre a faggot and they are tired of your shit.

It was 50 not 3....50 targets.