THE UK IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED

>12 MILLION Turks say they’ll come to the UK once EU deal is signed

express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks

oh you are gonna wish you had voted leave, Nigel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
express.co.uk/news/uk/672590/Migrant-shock-28-refugees-found-lorry-Portsmouth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>England expects that every man will do his duty

Goddammit i never thought that I will say this but it's great to live in such a poor shithole like Poland

I guarantee if Brexit does not happen through this referendum, it will through other means.
>What does that mean, user?
It means what it says.
>But --
Use your imagination, then!

>Goddammit i never thought that I will say this but it's great to live in such a poor shithole like Poland

we're in constant decline economy wise, you have the change to improve your economy

Dude, the thing about free visa travel shit is not including UK. So you can chill.

NUKE US

I come to this thread to say exactly that.

Yeah but you should proud of your culture. I loved krakow people there legitimately seemed happy

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Nah, fuck this lads. We're off

Only prob is Sweden doesn't have nukes. Maybe you should nuke yourselves.

Its pointless, I heard roaches can survive a nuke.

Haha, eat shit you delusional cunt. If your people actually had any backbone, you would have done what needed to be done ages ago. But you don't have any firearms because it's a nanny state that tells you to bin your knives to save a life.

I prefer Rzeszów and Podkarpackie, people are awesome and there is many qt's over there.
>tfw I was born in shitty Poland "A" where people are rude and annoying.

That's what you came up with?
Jesus, really?

But he's right, you don't even have blades long enough to do anything about it.

>12 million illegal immigrants

Alright, like I don't understand the problem here. You can turn them away. The UK is an island.

Why the fuck would people want to immigrate to a country that is actively trying to force them out, though?

>implying deal will be signed
>implying 12 million turks can afford to travel uk
>impying visa isn't just for travel

check your facts cuck

They won't be illegal. You can't stop EU immigrants and Turkey is in the process of joining.

I don't even know for sure what you're talking about. I meant like the EU collapsing or something.

Maybe in the capital of Bongistan, but the countryside is a different story m8.

Plus alot of government offices that are allowed to carry arms are in londonistan so the royals will be safe at least if not the landmarks when rioting breaks out

I prefer Rzeszów and Podkarpackie, people are awesome and there is many qt's over there.
>tfw I was born in shitty Poland "A" where people are rude and annoying.

I love my country, even when it's turning into swamp I don't want to run away and have comfy life in western countries. This is my place on earth, I will die here.

This guy will bring em.

I misunderstood, I thought the implication was that it was a threat if the UK left that mass immigration would happen.

lel, Merkel is giving visa-free travel to Turks

hate speech should be made illegal! thats why we need to give the EU more power so that minorities can be more free! how dont people get this!

You have a strong sense of pride which is created through having a lower middle class who perpetuates the characteristics of national identity. There arent really as much poor native swedes or germans which is why they are so willing to be cucks. Academia = Cultural suicide.

I see no reason why a tanned German should visit London, other than visit the mosques of course.

Damn negroes. Europe is doomed to fall the muslims. Baba Vanga saw this all

Alright, I've got a stupid question then; if there is open immigration between EU members, why don't people simply migrate to where standards of living are highest?

I fear for you guys. Good luck

no, rather it can only happen if they vote to remain

Ah yes, Britain turning into a literal caliphate with mixed Briturk mutts becoming the dominant race of the island.

Probably the Royal Family will turn into them as well, just wait till their offspring fucks them.

Not going to be a pretty sight seeing Europe fall like this.

>why don't people simply migrate to where standards of living are highest?
Legal and illegal migrants go to where the gibsmedats are highest.
1. UK
2. Sweden
3. Netherlands
4. Denmark
5. Germany

For the first time, I've started making initial plans on moving to some American state.

Literally upon seeing this. We're at breaking point right now, this will be too much.

They fucking do. why do you think all the polacks, gypsies etc are over here and putting a strain on economy, infrastructure and crime stats as they send their welfare money back home?

Good point, I remember reading her prediction about islamist flooding europe and thinking its a proof she was just a hoax because come on, thats not gonna happen in million years, we still have military and numbers.
Then merkel happened...

Why don't all the Poles go to Germany and all the Spaniards/Portuguese to England or whatever?

Merkel wants Turkey and Ukraine in the EU within 10 years. that's 120+ million piss poor people with nothing to lose added in one go

I never would have thought a few decades ago that one day i would wish i was a Pole or Czech.

Just don't go to the South and you'll be fine. There's too many niggers down here, I would know, I live in Louisiana.

The cheapest Northern state with alot of whites is Indiana. Go there.

I don't even know what to say.

All the Poles went to the UK and Ireland because speaking German is shameful for them.
All the Portuguese came to Luxembourg, no joke.
All the Spaniards stayed in Spain because they like to be lazy in the sun.

>Why do powerful people think shit like this is ever a good idea?

Time of Troubles confirmed. With or without Brexit.

Key quote.

>Problem is the rest of the world seems to want the western lifestyle but that lifestyle no longer exists when millions of people who haven't contributed to 'the system' expect to waltz into another's country and take advantage of that system

Merkel will be the most hated European leader of this century, when she failed to defend the European Union.

you're going down with us

Because if you belong to middle class you can still live in Poland and afford for a 20 year old car or console or go to a cinema once in a while.
Those who knew language, or have no ties to Poland emigrated long ago, whats left are high class, middle class that cant just drop everything and move (friends family, more or less decent work compared to great unknown in germany), dont know language, etc and low class who are not wanted even in poland much less germany.
They have enough money to last from first to first but thats about it, not even mentioning car, entertainment or travel anywhere.

Kek. Saving that shit.

Never knock on your country just because it is poor
If it is a happy safe place that is better
I'm here in the richest country in history in a fast growing major city and I'm miserable

At least we're actually getting a fucking vote on it which is more than you Fingolians will get.

HOW CAN THIS COUNTRY TAKE ANY MORE PEOPLE.

Estimates are that we are up to over 70+ million now and a fucking shit tonne of turks want to come here?????????

Turkey has a bigger population than you

if it was so happy and safe, Poles would stay in their country and not run away to the miserable West

Allahu akbar brother 2 vienna failed but we will succeed in 1st Siege Londonistan.

We will rape their butifel chav women and spend all our liras on Tesco meal deals

Gypsies is because of their stealsmedats culture.

Poland is more like the phillipines in the sense that they want to grow as a world power. We have a shit ton of filipinos on worker visas where I live. They do all the nursing work and send a ton of money back so that the extended family can live in one big mansion

Higher standard of living comes with higher cost of living. If they could transfer over without moving down the social ladder it would be fine but between language problems, lack of nearby family support and not knowing the customs or local area, your employability tends to drop compared to home.

For many it would be better to live slightly poorer but in a better climate.

The welfare state is a pyramid scheme, they do this on purpose.

Good, we're weeks from the referendum and some people still need to be convinced to vote in their national interest. The more the EU fucks up, the more reasons we have to leave.

Globalists don't do it on purpose. Globalists think they can naively integrate these populations without doing the 'dirty work' required.

leaving your already small irrelevant country won't make it a "world power", neither will blatantly leeching off others. the polack further up is right, the ones that left were mostly poor trash back home, none of the upper middle classes did

> implying this is happening before the vote

Dude they are trying to destroy your demographic. You're done for

Have you seen the size of Britain?

We have the third highest population density in the EU. They are literally trying to destroy us.

Turks mixed with balkans
And therefore white
They have one of the greatest cultures
And one of the safest countries
And qt women that will replace the witch looking women of the U.K
How is that bad?
+ They are the only civilized people and country in the middle east.

Kek the banter

Nope. Ur fucked without it. I hope you like kebabs.

>sample size of 2600 can reflect a population of 75 million

God damn it Sup Forums, read the source before your shitpost.

When shit hits the fan, it won't be a mere election.

At least if things fall apart in chaos.

At least you have something in common with turks, you both love tea. :^)

they need to call a pest control company and have britain tented after that shit

ajd ne lupetaj

In all seriousness, London is lost. but 12 million is exacurate and just populist fear mongering.

What there is however, is a greater desire for turks who do not belong to the conservative-Islamic ideology to flee. Do seriously expect an exodus like the one in Iran.

>t. Mehmed mehmedoglu.

When the Saracen hordes leave Europe in ruins, the world will know he was right, but it will be too late.

This means 1/7 Turks will go to the UK. I doubt this survey.

me too, in reality it will probably be 1/3
not just the UK but all of Western Europe

Kek

Come to Australia.
We have alot of Asians though, but, they are better citizens than us whites lol so they are fine.

Turk women are nigger tier

You realize that by making this argument you are also allowing for the fact that the actually number could also be much higher as well.

sigh

Yes, I am somewhat sceptical of whatever the Express throws out.

I've seen things you Sup Forumsacks wouldn't believe.
Double decker buses on fire off the hard shoulder of Lewisham
I watched nignog rampage in the dark near Bishopsgate
All those... moments will be lost...
in time... like milk... in tea.
Time... to die

She's got connections to israel, she doesn't give a fuck about Germany or Europe.

Yes. He was a true hero who saw the writing on the wall.

Free Sir Breivik

Man of the fucking century right there.
>MFW after DOTR based Breivik assumes his final form of White Mandela

It is, another mudslimes taking over britain tabloid. The deal states 3 month touristic-businass visa extemption for Turks nothing to do with UK, nothing to do with right to live or work. You gtfo after 90. It is basically a PR piece, the deal will not happen. Even if they were alowed to live-work etc I doubt a million turks having passports, let alone 12.
But, as I said before, as country becoems more and more islamic. I think there will be an exodus of turks
Well if you want to see a real example of "islamist taking over" take a look at turkey. In merely 15 years, and its getting worse.

I personally think turkey is lost. We will be saudi arabia v2 in 20-30 years. They will kill all the seculars who didn't manage to flee, take away their properties and establish some kind of sharia state. But I think europe will stand, you have a tendency to portray your enemies more intelligent and more capable than they really are

This is why the movie elysium made no sense.

> earth is a global ghetto
> the 1% live in bougie space utopia
> earthniggers rebel and make it to space
> literally BILLIONS of earthniggers "migrating" for gibsmedats
> fin

Fun movie and I understood their gay little parable but it seemed no one else asked the question- how is this sustainable?

If you want to search around, you can find articles from the mid 2000s talking about Europe's low birth rates and what to do about it. One of the big things talked about was immigration. Had we been paying attention back then, we could have predicted this.

From one of the comments :

"MAY 12, 2016

Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan called last year for the “conquest” of Europe by Islam “through emigration” into Europe and announced that the “conquest is to have the courage, tenacity, and sagacity to defy the entire world even at the hardest times.”

The speech, delivered in Istanbul on May 30, 2015, at a public meeting celebrating the 562nd anniversary of the fall of Constantinople to the Ottoman Empire’s Muslim armies, has just been translated into English for the first time."

WTF is that true?

>said they would consider re-locating to the UK once their country becomes a full member of the EU.
>consider

It's bad but not quite as bad as they make it out to be.
I would 'consider' moving to the US if immigration there wasn't so strict but that doesn't mean I'd be on the first flight.

The fact that most of the people who wanted to were students and unemployed is the real problem. If even 500,000 try to come, you can bet they'll mostly be assorted scum or worthless benefit shoppers.

False. It was about two things
1-Conquest of Istanbul in 1453
2-Conquest of Turkey from the old secular-atheist elite, by Erdoğan.

Erdoğan always promotes such "Ottoman" events in place of Republican Holiday. Basically reactionarism. It has nothing to do with europe

Again. This book describes the mindset of the current group of globalists in power. There is extremely little interest in 'Humanities' so these global citizens have the civics understanding of an 8th grader. Unfortunately for them, governing is a function of civics not economics, so they elites tend to suffer from Lepresy because they are too ignorant to recognize their own errors.

I liken many of these actors (though definitely not all,) to bad chess players. They make bad moves, and they don't know why.

>PS: Globalism COULD have worked and it did, under based Augustus.

>Already here.

>Fun movie and I understood their gay little parable but it seemed no one else asked the question- how is this sustainable?

This is why some people consider it a secret redpill.

Much like District 9 was a less than liberal parable of integration.

But who knows what his intent was. Does it even matter? Elysium works as an immigration negative movie. We all know the little space base is fucked after hitting a tipping point of filthy earthies.

It's like Starship Troopers, made by a liberal to mock the source material, he inadvertently made the most quotable fascist movie in decades. Nobody watches it and sides with the bugs. People even applaud the jingoist parody and take it at face value.

Is it failed satire or a positive statement for something the creator didn't intend, at that point?

>mhp
Kek, hayırlı trollemeler.

>Turks mixed with balkans
>And therefore white
Turks yes but we're getting the stone-age Kurds.

There are exceptions, however, it's hard to tell who knows what they are doing and who doesn't.

globalism will never not be bad. having 1 single authority that has an ultimate monopoly on state power will never not be bad

Underrated parody.

>globalism will never not be bad. having 1 single authority that has an ultimate monopoly on state power will never not be bad

You have no idea how funny this statement is to me. In my seventh dimensional chess playing mind, somehow you simultaneously hit the practical implementation of globalism and why globalism is so utterly far off the mark. From day one the elites have set to undo themselves. And yet for the first time I can ever recall, someone in my life, has made an actual expression of """"""functional"""""" globalism.

express.co.uk/news/uk/672590/Migrant-shock-28-refugees-found-lorry-Portsmouth

>Migrant shock as 28 refugees are found in back of lorry at Portsmouth

I was starting to think you could be more cucked than where I live, but then I realized that may be physically impossible.

Every more reason to leave the EU.

Holy fuck I wish for that day to come true