Which choke was worse?

warriors, finals and all and it wasn't just one game

Worst choker from best choker
Warriors > Falcons > PSG > Indians

7-1 by Brazil was historical.

But out of these, why not both?

The Falcons choke was the worst.

Saying that as a Cleveland fan.

I don't know who the last team is there, but of the first 3 it's either Indian or Warriors, both being up 3 games to 1. Choking in a single game is one thing. Choking in 3 consecutive games to an inferior opponent is franchise killing.

Your sister on my cock

Brazil isn't a choke. That's just a massacre. A choke would imply Brazil dominated the game for a good portion and then somehow lost it all.

Brazil wasn't a choke.

>74697688
Brazil wasn't a choke you dumb leaf
No (You) for (You)

Warriors and it's not even close

The Indians weren't up against an inferior opponent though, they were massive underdogs to the Cubs and half the team was a walking hospital ward

Warriors

they had a 3-1 lead, literally had 3 chances to win and they couldn't do it.

Warriors > Indians > Falcons (they literally could have kicked but prefered getting sacks instead) > PSG

Not a fan of any involved

falcons falling like that to the bad guys after dominating the first half so much was painful to watch

Barca coming back was just epic. Just as they were making a run psg scored an away goal late on and it was basically over. Dat final push, fair or not, was exciting as fuck

>they literally could have kicked but prefered getting sacks instead
thats part of why its such a bad choke. ESPN had the falcons chances of winning over 99% at one point.

Warriors
The indians and falcons were at least playing the favorites when they choked
The warriors had the best single season record in NBA history and lost to a city that hasn't won a title since the browns did it 60 years ago

But the exact same could be said of the Indians?

the indians were the underdog though. they got out to a lead because of joe maddon's retardation and their pitching, but the cubs were by far the more talented team.

it was over after Bogut got injured, they became a team of manlets against another made up of real adults.

>Honduran education

Falcons = Warriors >>> (Power gap) > Indians > PSG

The only reason why I am rating PSG that low is because of blatant refball (more than usual I mean) and because it wasn't a final.

Letting a team score 3 goals in the final seven minutes is a massive choke even with the refball.

this and only this.

The Tribe had no business being in the WS and made it to Game 7, extra innings.

The Falcons were playing a better team and the better team adjusted at halftime and won.

I wouldn't consider either of those a choke at all.

but the Dubs. That was a choke. One of the greatest. Curry was shook af. Only Green played like a champion in the last game

Yes, it was a big choke for sure but it wasn't as big as the other three.

Would you agree with saying that the Warrior's was the biggest choke but the Pats' comeback was bigger than the Cav's?

Different chokes tbf. 7 games against one or two games. That means warriors and indians choked the most times three whole games when they where 3-1. Psg and falcons had one only gigantic choke, falcons choking in a dramatic way in the last 12 minutes and PSG second half of the second leg.
Most dramatic choke would be falcons.

patriots literally got refhandegged into a championship

indians were lucky to be up two games in the first place

warriors choke will always be the worst
>best record in history
>first ever unanimous mvp
>coach of the year
>no ring

Falcons blew a 28-3 lead. That one play electing to throw and getting sackdd out of FG range instead of a run.

PSG. Giving up 6 (SIX) goals. They parked the bus the entire game and lost.

Warriors. Don't forget Drayboon got suspended. No other one of these collapses had a player sent off or suspended. Plus they lost to Lebron, not like a 3-1 loss to Portland or Kings tier.

Cleveland just rode meme magic. Ran out of gas. Cubbies were the favorites all season. Stacked as fuck pitching. Its baseball. No running out the clock or taking a knee. Gotta get all 27 outs.

Warriors.

3 more games and 3 more chances to win, all it took was once. That's all that matters. It was one continuous choke.

Keep in mind too that the Cavs and Warriors were tied in total points over the Finals up until Kyrie score his three to put the Cavs over and win. Curry ejected in one game and disappeared in another. It wasnt just a choke; it was a miraculous collpase.

You are right.

Youare right too puto. I blame the beer amigo.

Yeah, Brazil was a massacre instead of a Choke.

is gronkowski on #TeamMessi

Maybe.

28-3 lead going into the fourth quarter

forget about 3 games to one lead

what is the equivalent of 28-3 going into the fourth quarter in basketball and baseball

maybe a ten run lead going into the 7th inning

a 30 point basketball lead

Warriors
Falcons
Indians
PSG

PSG last because it wasn't the finals

Indians 3rd because no one gives a shit about them

Falcons 2nd because it was a really bad choke, but Tom Brady is God so it's not that unbelievable

Warriors 1st because they should've closed out that series, but the fact that you could slowly see them crumble over the last 3 games made it that much sweeter

Liverpool letting their best chance at the Premiership in decades "fuckin' slip".

take off psg and warriors because rigged games can't be chockes

can't be a choke when corruption is involved

>?

The refball is no excuse for losing by 5 goals.

More of a slip than a choke desu, they were not that far ahead in the league

Tough, PSG and Falcons were 1 game whereas the other two were 3. But the others involved heavy injuries to both the GSW and Cleveland Indians. I'd probably go with GSW because they had two really good chances in game 5 and 7 to win but literally shit the bed as hard as they could.

Falcons > Warriors > Injuns > whatever the fuck that other team is

heat blew almost 30 pts vs mavs it was at least 20

the patriots and cavs had lots of help from the refs, i'll bet someone can testify that the cusb did too

the only bad call in the superbowl was against the pats when they blocked the extra point, everything else was legit

We need to go further.

not refball per se but the pats won on a coin toss

FURTHER

Warriors was by far the worst. In a league of its own. They were 1000x the team that the Cavaliers were and they shit the bed for 3 straight games. The Indians choke was not on the same level since the Cubs were the better team all along and the Indians shouldn't have gotten that lead in the first place. Once the Cubs got their shit together that series was over. The Falcons would be the worst one but it was a single game instead of a series which is their saving grace. PSG was only 3/4 choke, you can't deny the heavy influence of refball in that match.

Worst choke: Warriors
2nd worst choke: Falcons
3rd worst choke: Indians
4th worst choke: PSG

>4 of the worst chokes/best comebacks in sports history all happened within the last 9 months
what a time to be alive

If we could sneak Atletico in there it would be perfect

>Warriors blew a 3-1 lead by chimping out early in the series, ruined the best record in NBA history, but they also did it against against arguably the GOAT
>Indians blew a 3-1 lead against a "cursed" team, but the rain delay killed their momentum late in game 7, which in my opinion, left a bad taste in the mouth
>Falcons don't really have any excuses other than playing against arguably the best dynasty in NFL history
>PSG was blatant refball

It's really between the Warriors and Falcons, and I think Falcons have the edge because all they had to do was finish the damn game.

Falcons and its not even close

It has to be Warriors 3-1 because they won 73 fucking games that season. I mean come on.

this lol they went 73-9 and then they went 3-4. they lost almost half as many games in one series as they did in one season. thats basically the basketball version of 18-1

Done.

10/10 gracias amigo

No Chapecoense? :^)

I agree with this.

Falcons played a good game. The hoodie just knew they were they were gun-ho gunslingers so he held on to the ball longer and got that Atlanta defense tried as fuck.The game went to overtime so in theory they had a chance to win it one more time.

Warriors had more than one chance to win it all.

like & said they indians and flacons were punching above their weight class.

indians were also close to win game 7 but of reals that rain delay helped the cubs regroup. they were literally in tears when cleveland was making their comeback.

put Atletico's tree under the falcon's talons

Cleaner version.

>Warriors: LeBron and Kyrie basically willed The Land to a title. Yeah, the Warriors crumbled, but LeBron deserves more credit for what he did.
>Indians: Using a three-man starting platoon finally caught up to them in the end. Still, without Chapman and Rizzo, Indians take the series.
>Falcons: The only choke that is completely inexcusable. They played clenched-asshole in the second half and Brady-Belichick made them pay.
>PSG: I actually have no idea what happened in this game. Would a kind user care to explain it to a stupid Amerifag?

add some Millos senpai

PSG vs Barcelona was a 2 game series. PSG won the first game 4-0, which means Barcelona had to win the second game 4-0 to even send it into penalties. On top of that, since it was an away game for PSG, and goal that PSG scored in the second game would count for more. PSG ended up scoring one goal in the second game, which meant Barcelona had to score SIX goals to win. It was 3-1 with 10 minutes left in the match and Barcelona managed to score 3 goals in a row, one on the last possession of the game, to win it 6-1.

However, any remotely unbiased spectator would acknowledge the refball involved. It was still a huge choke by PSG but the refs gave Barcelona all the help they could without outright rigging it.

18-1 was the worst. Falcons and Warriors lost to arguably the GOATs of their sport. Indians overachieved.

The Patriots were the best team in the league. They won 18 games in a row. They set so many offensive records. They had the GOAT at QB in his prime, the greatest NFL coach of all time and a top 5 WR of all time. All they had to do to cement their legacy was beat an NFC Wildcard team led by Peyton Manning's little brother.

They only scored 14 points. A bigger choke will never happen.

you have zero evidence

the Suarez penalty was a 50/50 call from the ref's point of view. He certainly did embellish it, but it's 2017. Show me a soccer player who doesn't embellish when they're down in an important game. You cant.

And uif you're going to bring up di maria miss call you're fucking delusional. He struck the ball before mascherano was even near him and made a complete mess of the shot and it went out of fucking play. If the ball rebounded back into play then yes it's a penalty but since he shot before any fucking contact was made you can't call a penalty for that. That would just be bad officiating.

All in all you were up by 4 (FOUR) FUCKING GOALS GOING INTO THE GAME AND YOU FUCKING BLEW IT

cavani could have scored twice, and di maria shouldn't have fucked his shot up expecting a penalty. The entire first half your team played with zero initiative and zero desire to even score a goal. You let barca walk all over you.

You fucking choked and will forever go into history as a choke.

>muh evidence

>t. jelly madristia who will probably draw leicester and walk their way into the semis drawing then dortmund or juventus to walk their way into the finals for the 3rd year in a row

talk about fucking rigged

Failcons

Are they even relevant?

h-how'd you know I was a real fan

They are the only ones still pissed about the match.

PSG fans all killed themselves.

>People forget the Warriors were exposed the round before the finals

It wasnt even that bad. They only made the finals because OKC choked.

Falcons only lost because of a cointoss. Patriots choked in the first half if anything

Paris was the choke of the year by far. Losing that bad in divegrass when you had that big a lead on aggragate is hilarious

Plus the fact LeGod has been in the finals the past 6 years.

For you soccer fans..

The Patriots were down 1-5 goals in the 75th minute and ended winning 6-5 in the 90th+4

Ranking by how unexpected they were

Indians are last, I really didn't think they were the favorite going into any of the last 3 games and they played out how I expected

Falcons are next. They had a normally insurmountable lead but they were playing Brady so it always felt like in the back of my head the game would get closer

Warriors are by far #1 biggest choke. After Game 2, they had beaten the Cavs 7 straight times (games 4-6 of 2015 Finals, both regular season games, games 1-2 of 2016 Finals). And half those wins were blowouts. I live in Cleveland and didn't even wanna watch Game 3, I thought this shit was done. At the time the Warriors felt literally unbeatable, like the 85 Bears crossed with the 96 Bulls crossed with Alabama crossed with Barcelona

>down 1-5

The first half stats were inflated by a pick 6 on the Falcons 20. It easily could have been 14-7 going into the half.

More like with an extra time golden goal.

Warriors went 73-9. They were one game away from completing the greatest season in NBA history and they blew it.

>Women losing us election
>Choke
The men are like 45-0

While this is true, Hillary had pretty much every large media outlet slobbing on her knob as well as the most militant cry babies known to mankind

I still cant believe the Cavs came back. To this day, its the happiest Ive felt as a neutral fan. Man I wanted Golden State to get humbled and boy did they. And Lebron finally went off and started making jump shots. Crazy. Atlanta is the biggest for that one game. You dont blow a 25 point lead with a quarter and half left, sorry. Regardless, the Warriors had THREE chances and couldnt get it done. I was shocked. Indians, ehhh that happens in baseball easily. Now PSG, idk werent they an inferior team to Barcelona?

Who gives a shit about this anymore? Pats have won two super bowls since then.

Everyone. It's the greatest choke in sports history.

Why the fuck do people call it choking? Golden State and Cleveland weren't playing one continuous game. If a team plays better on a given night, then they win THAT game. "Series momentum" is a myth. If you win a game, you win a game. Atlanta didn't choke, the Patriots came back.

I couldn't care less about Brady, El Hoodie, or New England, but they pulled one hell of a COMEBACK.

Fucking children and college undergrads all across this board.

>atlanta didnt choke

seriously? shut the fuck up. They did everything wrong to lose that game. Give the patriots credit for pulling it off and never quitting but get your head out of your ass.

r u retarded?

All of that is just pre game hype with no influence on the actual result

Indians.

All the shit they were talking about the Warriors blowing a 3-1 lead made it all the better.

The netherlands national football team.

They didn't choke, the Cusb were the superior team in every way except bullpen.

It's just that it took them until game 5 for their bats to wake up.

I'd say the Indians' choke was the LEAST embarrassing.

People want to shit on Cleveland because of Lebron so they make it seem like it was a huge choke, but if you replace Indians with some other small market team, you wouldn't even be listing it in the rankings for most embarrassing choke.

PSG's or the Warrior's chokes were the most unlikely, but in the end I think Warrior's was most unprobable because this Barca side is RELATIVELY weaker than the teams they've had in the past.

1. Warriors
2. PSG
3. Falcons (also not that embarrassing, Tom Brady is the GOAT and they were the underdogs)
4. Indians

Warriors by far. They were defending their title against the team they beat for that title, but the Cavs that year were injured and still took it to game 6 leaving many to think that if Irving and/or Love were available they would have won. Not only did the again 100% Warriors have every opportunity to prove everyone wrong by beating a LeBron/Love/Irving Cavs in 5 games, they were absolutely BTFO in 5 and 6 but their loss ended up making one of the greatest storylines in sports.

The Indians on the other hand didn't choke, they just lost. They weren't even expected to make it out of the first round, but with god-tier managing defied every odd and had a great post-season run. They were massively injured going into the playoffs and the Cubs were lucky to face them at the end of it in a seven game series. The Indians still forced the Cubs, who played in the easiest division in baseball and didn't have a single injury or setback all season, into extra innings, which is worth praise. Basically like the Cavs the previous year, the better team didn't win for health reasons. Unless you mean their previous WS appearance's game 7, which was a definite choke job.

Falcons would be worse than the Warriors if the equivalent happened in a series, but it's a one game. The Falcons didn't have any business being up to the Patriots, but they also don't have any excuse giving up such a large lead.

Divegrass is worthless.

Warriors >> Falcons > PSG >>> Indians

Are you retarded?

>Cubs
>easiest Division
>Indians had the Whos, Twins and Royals in their division

Warriors by far. That was a choke for a whole series.

Putting aside they're different sports and Cleveland deserves to hold 3-1 over the Warriors' heads for all eternity, you're forgetting that 3-1 series losses in MLB aren't even rare, whereas no NBA had team ever won down 3-1 and the Warriors just completed the best regular season record. Also it was the Cavaliers' first ever championship, a championship that broke a 52 year curse big league sports curse, and fulfilled LeBron's promise to win for Cleveland.

You're either an asspained Warriors fan or a new Cubs fan.