Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SOufniBgJ3I
youtube.com/watch?v=1u-niluB8HI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey user

you're pretty good

>"my gf left me"
>"i can't sleep"

you fuckwat little bitch do you realize that in 454000000000 years of existence your faggot ass got to be alive at the exact same moment as Hideo Kojima?

You dumb nigger. The observable universe is 13.8 billion light years. Where the fuck you get 454 billion years of existence from?

Do you ever wonder what happens when you die? Do you just see blackness forever like a state of eternal nothingness and you're conscious the entire time? Death doesn't scare me but the thought of eternal oblivion keeps me up at night.

I know it hurts now op, but you've gotta remember that in the end no matter how much this hurts, it's only going to make you a stronger wiser person. If you were together for a while it's definitely going to take a bit to really feel better so in the mean time try to keep your mind occupied. Take this time to hone a new skill, pick up that instrument you always wanted to learn, go check out some good books. And most importantly try surround yourself with positive people, makes it alot easier not being alone with your thoughts for too long . Here's some relaxed music to help chill.
youtu.be/SOufniBgJ3I

post her nudes and get indirect revenge

youtube.com/watch?v=1u-niluB8HI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth

underrated post

You wrote 454000000000 = 4.54 x 10^11, not 10^9.

You can listen to pretty much anything by this guy to melt your mood.

my bad

you do realize light years are a measurement unit of distance and not time, right?

>inb4 time and distance are the same thing durrrr

Lol well your inb4 covers it, faggot. Just divide or multiply by c.

I broke up 7 months ago and still not over it. I def don't feel like day 1 anymore... But the hurt is still there.

Stay strong brother

I get FUCKED up after breakups too. Can’t sleep, eat or anything. The total misery and inopersbility lasts about a week. You just have to suck it up man. I know your stomach feels shitty man. I know you’re hungry but disgusted at food right now and I know you can’t get her off your mind but it’s for the best. You WILL be a better man very soon. Do not date anyone right now. Give yourself time to heal and improve YOURSELF.

Been since July haven't left the couch since, im starting smell pretty goddamn awful, I tell myself I want to kill myself but im too much of a pussy and don't have access to a gun im dead inside Sup Forums

Lookie here op! Your favorite!

I realized I didn't really miss her, I just thought I had lost the "one and only" girl for me. But then you really think about.. what are the odds that I would be born, perhaps go to school and live in the same small midwest suburb as my one soulmate? There are other girls that find me attractive, even if I'm a 4/5 and it doesn't happen often just knowing it happens is enough. You just gotta go out there and try, because even if you're a 1/10 ugly piece of shit you still got a girlfriend to begin with so there's hope for more. She wasn't the one, there isn't even a "one" to this equation..

Also I missed pussy my ex was down for a lot, I wonder if she realized I pissed inside her while fucking her pussy in the shower.. probably not I pee'd on her leg to test the waters and she got really mad. Damn I'm gonna go masturbate to the video I saved of me cumming on her pussy, good luck bro you'll be fine.

>You're still the boss to me, snake.

Post vid

OP - It's important to feel sorry for yourself but not for too long. It's important to get back out there soon

Oh yeah she was also a jealous girl (whcih is funny bc SHE ended up being the cheater) so I fucked the 2 girls she disliked the most while we were together and now I'm hanging with her close friend from middle school but she likes my bro so idt she'll fuck me