My cat hasn't come home in 3 days

My cat hasn't come home in 3 days.

Is it dead ?

maybe

Yes hang on OP your cat is dead and I am snuggling up to my cat

Well good for you

Little fucker has probably been eaten by a fox or something

has your cat ever been outside? i have a cat who is both indoor/outdoor and she went missing for about a month till she came back but she was weak and slept for a few weeks. dont hold out for hope but cats can be resilient

I mean, it's been outside but always near the house and usually it came back really quickly

Mine was once out for 3 months and came back hungry but fine. Your cat is most likely ok.

3 months ? Damn

Have a good look around, it could've got stuck up a tree or something.

It left you cause you didnt deserve it.

Well I was really nice and all
It liked me as well

idk, probably depends on whether it is dead or not

Do you even quantum theory?

Your cat is simultaneously alive AND dead until you can find it and observe its state.

I might never find whether it's dead or not

Does it mean it will stay alive and dead forever?

My neighborhood often adopts stray cats, especially when winter is around the corner. With how often I try to befriend them and almost succeeded after finding out their real owners, I like to believe someone adopted the cat thinking it was a stray one.

Well if that's true, as soon as they let the cat outside, won't it come back to my house?

Maybe they won't let the cat outside anymore and it's gonna live a warm cozy life. Don't be sad user.

if its alive and living somewhere else its forgotten about you already. cats are assholes

Yeah, I need a dog

Nah, probably not. Cats do that, they leave for weeks on end once in a couple of years. I had a cat named tugboat that disappeared for a month, and came back like it was no big thing.

Is your cat a male? If so, he prolly found some tang and is laid up.

Nah it's a female

nah cats love to wonder it's probably being fed by a neighbour

Expect incoming kittens