Hello

Hello.

I am going to be having a magical wizard conjure one gram of (street) heroin.

What is the ultimate way to employ this substance at that exact amount to guarantee a lethal outcome?

tldr how to kms with lotsa h

Also don't try to talk me out of it, appeals to emotion won't work on a sterile rational decision.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaLLy-U8MkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Go to a doctor and tell him that you have suicidal thoughts.

that's not enough, find an alternative method with a higher success rate if you're not attention whoring.

maybe snort it and find a nice building to jump out of.

Just slit your wrists instead you overly dramatical faggot.

Go fuck yourself.

Or, in broader terms, I don't have suicidal thoughts, I literally do not want to live. What part of that do you not understand?

Sorry for being rude, but you're implying my logic is a disease.

Elaborate.

I tried it but the memory of my crush telling me to be strong brought me back.
The other times I couldn't hit the artery.

Or that like rather there is some part of me that isn't me that is telling me to die which is fucking stupid. I'm thinking this myself on purpose why because I don't want to live which I realized after realizing that I don't want to live my life and death is the only way to escape. What ever you might think it's my brain, my neurons and my thoughts. So what do you suggest? Drink some dopasuppressing medicine to render me calm and semi-sedated so I go through the motions of life? What is the point of that?

>1.
stop acting like youre smart, youre considering suicide, so youre pretty retarded no matter what you think
>2.
heroin is not the best choice to OD on, unless you enjoy suffocating on your own vomit while being incapable of moving or speaking
>3.
fuck off

How is it stupid? Please elaborate instead of trying to make me feel bad for myself.

I thought I would lose consciousness due to the overwhelming opiate stimulation.

Do you have a tolerance?

Nominal if any. I don't touch opiates.

Inject that shit. You will have the best feeling ever seconds before you die. Do it all in one shot, you won't survive it.

My concern is botching it somehow and wasting the substance or falling asleep before I inject all of it and waking up later with an arm filled with blood in a pool of vomit.

Otherwise I would.

Considering boofing or eating it or something.

Make sure to tie off and hit a good looking vein. If you miss, your gonna be pissed and your arm will hurt for a few days.

I hope I still have good veins left. Been doing speed with insulin needles... gonna need the thick needle with the visible hole. Nevertheless I'm still afraid of passing out half-way through.

You would likely nod off for a while, but you'd definitely wake up before dying. Your respiratory system would be incredibly depressed, resulting in your brain entering an alert mode since It's not getting enough oxygen. This would lead to cardiac arrest, as well as vomiting, convulsions, seizures, catastrophic organ failure, etc. Your body kicks into "fight or flight" mode, but the delirium from not having enough oxygen as well as the H will likely mean you will stop breathing after flailing spastically for a few minutes. Not a fun way to go.

If you tie off you won't fall asleep till you take it off. Also, take a Xanax or two before you bang it. That's how I ODed.

yea dont go to the doctor theyll just put u thru the system.

All u need to do is go to ur local pharmacy/convenience store and get DXM Dextromethorphan/ over the counter cough syrup/delsym.

Make sure the only active ingredient is DXM.

Chug a whole bottle and then just sit down and think
the effect will creep up on ya.

Not saying op is smart at all but why do you have to be retarded to not want to live anymore? Some people's lives just suck

This is a ridiculous statement. I died from one Xanax and a half gram shot. A gram will absolutely kill you if you have no tolerance for it.

This is making me anxoious.

I don't think I would feel it, or anything whatsoever, my dude.

>i died
But how are you posting this?

go suicide by cop
take some of the scum down with u

Too risky.

Narcan is a hell of a thing.

How was the resuscitation by the way?

risky for what ?
all u gota do is be a nigger and the cops will start shooting.

I suggest u throw a molotov at one of their cars

If your scared come share your dirt with me and I'll hit it for you. I never miss, I'm a professional.

They might just bust my knees and incarcerate me and I'm not risking it.

If only we lived in the same country.

Fell out in my car, woke up in the ambulance with no glasses ( I'm super fucking blind without them) blood running down my face from the narcan shot and cops on either side of me. Not a fun way to wake up. But I was still high on Xanax, so not a total waste.

one gram of questionable quality heroin won't fucking kill you unless it absolutely pure and I guarantee you could not afford that.

either find another drug to use or another method of death.
hang yourself in the woods
jump from a building
hose hooked up to your car exhaust.
there are hundreds of methods of checking out, don't limit yourself to one with only questionable results.

and better yet, cam that shit so we can hang out until you check out.

Your killing yourself anyways, and I live right next to an airport. Spend that money!

I put down an entire gram and I'm still here. Just an FYI. Had never done H before either

Well shit.

There's always excruciating cyanide.
Suffocation is excruciating and other reasons.
Might survive.
I don't own a car or a garage.
Do you have a better idea?

I could I guess.

Describe.

Then it was either all filler, or your a fucking liar. Those are the only options.

is this the suicide advice thread, im thinking of offing myself, my method is oxycodone overdose i got 11 400 maybe 500 mg pills, they are prescribed to someone in my family if life goes down i might do it will it work. I have no tolerance

do your heroin and slit your wrists, make sure to go up the road, you'll pass out and bleed out none the wiser.

or get some fentanyl, that shit will kill you outright and its basically super heroin.

Mightaswell just shoot half a gram if you know how to shoot

double it up with booze or something else, try to find something that will make you pass out, so you don't throw the shit up.

Shiiet. Could have been rat poison though or something.

I suggest chugging as much vodka as you can stomach just in case.

Slitting wrists doesn't work unless you're in a hot tub, either that or my veins are too fucked up, either way one of my resorts would be sharpening a knife and cutting deep into my wrist flesh in a hot bath so the blood doesn't dry up.

Or the whole thing?

Not a liar. My roommate at the time heard my body hit the floor in the bathroom and was calling for me, then busted door open. Called cops and was resuscitating me while ambulance was on its way. Woke up an hour or two later in the hospital very upset I was still alive.

I've driven a car into a wall and OD'd on heroine, both times was clinically "dead" but still here. Next time I'm going face down in the tub after OD'ing on sleep meds and xanax. Figure that's a surefire way.

Your first comment led me to believe you did a g and was right as rain. I apologize for calling you a liar.

For real. Don't.

yeah, fentanyl will do the trick for sure. hard to come by in the states though, it's more common in Russia, Estonia, some Balkan countries

God fucking damn it. If that couldn't convince you, satanic trips would... oh well.

Its october idiot, ghosts are extra powerful this month.

What are you going to do about it, punk?

We don't have that, so instead I emailed some website about ordering carfentanil .

I'm spook'd've't.

yeah tbh I don't know if I managed to empty the plunger on the rig or not. I just remember feeling a warm rush running up the back of my neck and into my head, then going down, next thing woke up in hospital. So I may or may not have gotten the full G into myself before going down. Hard to know for sure.

Why would he overdo it if it's good heroin he can overdose on 100mg

Why wouldn't you tie off? I understand cold shooting, but when you tie off you get the whole shot in one go instead of little by little. Undo your tie and take in all that glorious bang. I love the feeling of that perfect hit.

>implying intelligence = desire for self preservation

what a fucking retard

a gram is plenty dude

i don't think you understand the absolution of DEATH.

>a huurrr a durr my heart stopped beating for 11 seconds, i wuz totally ded

I fucking hate people like this

it won't be pleasant let me just tell you that. If you're going to OD on something to die it will suck.

The absolution of death is you don't come back. I said I died. Briefly, yes. But still died.

>sterile rational thought
>logic

You're too stupid to even cut wrist the right way user. You don't have those things

>My mind is telling me I wanna die, but you better not tell me I have a disease.
>My body won't secrete insulin, but you better not tell me I have a disease.

You have a disease, retard. It's not the end of the world, it's just a classification for shit like this.

I did tie off. I had the entire u100 pin filled so about halfway through the shot it was making its way passed the tie-off and into my head.

I can attest that OD'ing on H is a very pleasant experience.

That is strange to me. Although I never use more than 25mgs of water so maybe it's just me.

Any left over funds you want to donate to a broke college student?

I whole hearted agree with this statement.

To make sure. Duh.

kekt

Please elaborate. Besides it can't be worse than cyanide although I've read that one can dissolve the CN in acid and then inhale the fumes, which allegedly kills in a matter of seconds however I do not want to run the risk of waking up afterward, with brain damage no less.

Fuck you mean, fuckboy?

>insulin
>cognitive processes
There's the door, padawan.

:3

I'm literally saving money. I have no funds.

Ofcourse hes sure about dying on half a gram of heroin if he hasnt been shooting for a year are u stupid

>implying being retarded is the reason he wants to kill himself
>kill yourself

depending on how cut it is, I've seen some weak shit peddled out here so considering the circumstances it wouldn't hurt to get something better, this is def not something to half ass.

Isn't fentanyl easy to get now? A bunch of that would kill even the hardest heroin addict, apparently.

Buy some coke, .5g. Buy 2xanbars. Eat the bars 30 mins before IVing boy&girl at same time. Promise you'll climax then not wake up. Glhf user.

500 mgs of heroin should be fair enough to kill you, normally, overdoses are done with 350 mgs

I don't think so. Would be nice if I could order like 5 mg of carfentanil off the darnket.

injection in the veins should do the trick, most effective way

also, when doing it, always think of your parents, looking at you.
enjoy an heroing, faggot

Thanks, cunt.

>death
>you don't come back

>i died

You didn't fucking DIE, dipshit.

Gotta get the "street perks" the Mexicans [or someone] packs the carf into pill presses and are sold as off bank hydrocodone/oxycodone. Fucking things destroyed me a month or two ago. Had to get a bone marrow narc to wake up. Unplesant.

Exit Bag. How has nobody recommended this yet?

That's definitely the best option, bar none.

how was that rational decision formed?
not trying to talk you out, just curious

100% go exit bag. seizures aren't fun, exit bag is totally effective and you never go through the "falling from a bridge" regret

It costs several hundred dollars.

I don't live in the states, I live in an assfuck postsoviet principality.

I looked into the mirror and realized that people like me grow up to become fat, ugly stupid degenerates or unconsciously unsatisfied with life.

youtube.com/watch?v=kaLLy-U8MkI
you really need to watch this first

No idiot, I didn't DIE. I died. Past tense. Meaning I was dead, but I'm not dead anymore. Your poor brain must be struggling right now.

Hey OP, where are you from?

Helium, a plastic bag and a rubber band don't cost that much.

Granted, I don't know off hand how to easily get a canister of helium but it's not impossible.

Eastern europe.

Sigh... to much hassle.

Okay, but what country?

agreed

I'm afraid to tell you in case you are the FBI.

Why are you asking? Do you suspect you know me by recognizing my memes?

If you aren't motivated to die then keeping living, pussy.

You don't want to die, you just don't want to do anything, lazy cunt.

I'm questioning the quality of your G now. You really need to grab a bit of benzodiazepine to eat before hand. If you really want to be sure, get high sitting up in a bathtub of water. You don't feel shit unless you wake up to the rage of narc in your system. Glhf user. Love you but my dope hole opens in 20. Bie

What are you talking about? I spent several years making connections to eventually obtain a powerfu opiate in a matter of two farts and a blink. I had to grind for that shit, bitch.

>Love you but my dope hole opens in 20.
wot

Like FBI gives a shit about eastern europe...

I'm asking because I'm just curious, but whatever.

Also, heroin is a shit way to go. Also, you probably don't have the guts to do it, you'll just shoot it up, enjoy it and become an addict. Good fucking job.

Have fun ODing on the random fentanyl that it was probably cut with you fucking moron.

Buying a tank of helium is incredibly easy compared to scoring drugs. You wasted those years working on a stupid plan when you could have been dead a long time ago.

How about I shoot up the whole think outside your apartment at 1:30 AM?

That's the idea.

lul and then your not willing to buy that stuff instead of od'ing or not on some h of questionable quality ? attentionwhore

Listen you are exactly right. NOT INSANE!

There are multiple parts to all of us. Science or Psychiatry at one time identified us all as Having Id, Ego, and Super Ego.

But to tell the truth I have found it easier to view as Myself, Holy Spirit, and Unholy Spirit.

One part is always trying to talk us in to foolish shit and self destruction.

You need to learn to discern or differentiate between those voices of self.

They really are NOT all you.

Don't give up on yourself now there is too much happening to check out before you see the ending.

I'm staying at the Mandalay Bay in vegas. 130 tmrw?