Do Korean women have any flaws?

Do Korean women have any flaws?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/south-korea-is-the-plastic-surgery-capital-of-the-world-2015-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When they reach age 40 it's down the drain from there.

1.inferior to whites
2.inferior to men.

Nope, unless raised in a free country, then they are free to have a life style not in the persuit of being gorgeous, then they have flaws just like the rest of us. Usually, same flaws.

>discovers ageing

They won't get you out of your bubble because they're like you, socially stupid
My non-corean GF got me out of my social anxiety, she did it very well

do you really think they look like that before plastic surgery? lmfao

this

They look like bloated Japanese women.

they make you jump through hoops like 100 days of dating before you can sex them

most of them are unshaved

they play push and pull and it's retarded to keep up with it

Cultural expectations are among the highest in the world. The suicide rate is insanely high there. This is due to their rapid development. They basically went from rural dog eaters to a first world society in less than a few decades. So they are at a crossroads with tradition and modern standards and expectations. Plus if you are not Korean and you try to marry one, expect racists family members. Even if they say they aren't racists, there are still many among them. (Really racism in any Asian country is generally the norm.)

Source: Asian, but not Korean

Uncultured faggot

>hairy pussy

To begin with, there is a chink in their armor.

Their look before all the plastic surgeries

Yes they have the worse fucking morning breath I have ever smelled...was married to a Korean for 11 years...ex wife

Asian pubic hair is better than guilo pubic hair. Asians have straighter hair, similar to hair on our heads. White people have nasty wiry, curly Jew pubes.

Ah the only user who has truly dated a Korean...I was married to one

Once you marry them, you marry their whole family.

My ex wife was an only child thank god..

That may well have just been her, I doubt that they all are exactly the same.

You got lucky my nigga

I been with a few...it's from the kimchi they eat,,.fucking disgusting

most korean women have plastic surgery to become what you see on the internet

businessinsider.com/south-korea-is-the-plastic-surgery-capital-of-the-world-2015-9

I banged one who made me take her on three whole dates before she let me fuck her!!

To that one? Not bad.

I think it is so sad... she doesn't even look bad on the left. =( I like people to look human.

I know it is a person's choice, but I think it is cultural pressure more than person choice.

Yes, they are korean

I used to worship Korean women and think they were perfect but theirs the 3 or 4 or 5 dates and then fucking thing...he'll with my ex wife I didn't kiss her until the 2nd date...then their is the morning breath thing...I have dated Chinese and white women and I know morning breath is not pleasant but Korean morning breath on women is a whole other thing...

Then what's worse is the whole nagging thing...after you marry a Korean woman and you have a kid the constant nagging begins...about money, schooling, food, health, tv, cars and it's like shut the fuck up and then in bed it's the barely half assed blowjobs and then just the boring missionary position...these fucking women suck

Didn't you make this exact same thread a couple of weeks ago fag?

Yes. Communism.

Besides falling for the whole goddess cult thing?

Post the nudes user

Yes. They smell kimchi and garlic.

Dark nipples

kimchi

They're gooks. Gooks are hideous

你他妈的黑鬼

឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴▲
឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴▲ ▲

kek

So you're saying women aren't inferior to men?you're such a fucking fag.

who is that supposed to be, arrex jones?

>plastic surgery

What, kimchi is delicious, and I'm not even Korean. Try frying up some cube steak with kimchi over medium-high heat, you'll thank me.

It is delicious but it leaves you with horrendous morning breath

It is a yin and yang thing, they are the negative energy of destruction existing to draw out men's positive energy of creation.

"You another mother's black devil"? I'm not so good with Chinese.

Must just be certain people's gut flora. I've often make dinners for my wife (caucasian) that included Kimchi, and she never has bad morning breath.

"You fucking nigger"

They can't speak English.

>American trying to complain about people only speaking 1 language

Plus most Asians know at least basic English. Ameri-claps barely know English. I can speak 2 languages, learning a third.

bump

Let it die.

Had first Korean girl last week
She was shaved and let me facefuck her until her eyes were teary
But was true, her morning breath was horrible. This hasn't been the case with either Chinese or Japanese girls before her.

You do know that most of the English speaking world thinks we barely speak English (USA) and we only know, on average, one language, our version of English and favorite version of slang. The rest of the world thinks that we are retards for even playing with the idea that any slang is another language.

Ugly Asian faces, soulless eyes, weird leg proportions, flat asses, ugly feet. I don't even talk to Asian girls personally or professionally.

>American
>2 entire continents full of many languages

Lrn 2 geography

subhuman genes

You can't even speak English. In English "America" refers to the USA. American refers to the people of the USA.

The Americas is used for the continents, or North America and South America to differentiate the two.

Try learning your own language.

you bumped it though

They don't have my semen inside them yet

yes, asian eyes

This fucking feel

not a flaw

asian eyes get me everytime they have the sexiest eyes ever

nope, as you can see, all their flaws have been surgically extracted

kek but some actually look pretty good without surgery

my pubes are blond and all of your chinky women go insane over them

I don't like them,they are creepy

this plus they have no cheekbones which makes me think all korens are hit in the face with a pan alot during childhood also they all could pass for boys without long hair.

i remember you, coke guy.

kek

Both correct.

Lived in RoK for 2 years. The women are not pleasant to be around. Plenty of cool guys there though.

i try hard to be into them but i just can't unsee that shit. they look almost alien, maybe i don't get out enough.

Almost all of them have surgery. At the very least some eyelid shit to not look so chinky. Any pretty korean girl you'll ever seen in a picture has had work done. It's a very shallow society in many ways. They are also obsessed with luxury cars and many of them literally sleep on marble.

Not as much as you would think but pretty much every celebrity or model has. I also drive a mercedes it makes whores so wet until they find out I'm completely autistic then they dry right out and have to leave to moisten their vaginas.

so i have Korean gf how fucked am I?

You'll be fine. Some women are fucking crazy though race doesn't apply. Koreans are usually very loyal though but she might not like you hanging out around other girls ever again.

I know that. I've noticed that, are all Asian girls are clingy is that the case?

Korean American so I think I have a prett good perspective both outside and inside...

Korea is such a competitive society that even getting the best man you can get is a competition.
Conservatives (the rich pretty ones)
Korean rich well educated handsome strong family tree> everything else

Korean irks these day younger than 30 are all kinda assholes

Why do you keep asking this question?

history i guess.

No attention from daddy work to hard

I guess but I don't really mind a clingy girl as long as she isn't crazy clingy.

I think it means
~"you fucking nigger"

with 他妈的 being a generic obscene intensifier like "fucking" or "bloody"

Its nice to see Big Ern and the Unified Fund are still helping all those fatherless little boys have a role model.

look dr venkman and a bunch of underdeveloped fuck toys.

the man is right, they hide chewbacca in their panties. If they shave they are classed as hookers or some weird shit.

They have small dicks

They have amazing bushes only faggots would want them shaved unless it's for oral purposes only.

He means that when they hit 40 the aging body around the plastic surgery will make them suddenly look like a crack addicted Skeletor. You're welcome

>do Korean women have any flaws?

Yes, the flaw is that they're Korean.

down with the grobarists!

한국여자들 다 인간쓰레기 투성이야 다들 꿈에서 깨어나 제발ㅠㅠ
한국은 이미 페미나치에게 감염됐어ㅠㅠ

No.

moar

Yeah. Their native language is Korean, which is a variant of Gookeese.

Apart from that, nah, they're pretty much god tier, at least when young and fit.

its my gf from our beach day. Only been in the US for two years.

Starfish

one serious flaw - none of them are riding my cock as i type this message

you're gay, bro