How do I get thin Sup Forums? Got some hacks?

How do I get thin Sup Forums? Got some hacks?

eat foam packing beads, they dont digest easy so will give you a full-feeling stomach without taking on extra calories, they last a few days

there are no hacks. there are guaranteed methods though

This.

Smoke meth

Just eat less.

Not rocket science. Head of calories? Burn more calories then you ingest and you will get thinner. If you get really hungry eat a lot of healthy food. You will not have that problem anymore.

>brush your teeth 4 times a day
>food tastes weird
>get thin

But they will be digested eventually, right?

/fit has that sticky

keto and cardio

Diet and Exercise.
Literally pick any one of them, follow it to the letter, and you'll see results.

Obviously some are better than others.

yeah they break down after a day or two, but they're really cheap so you can do it as much as you need to

shit more than you eat

ANy other tricks? Or substances?

I've got some hacks, drop the snacks.

Eat only plant (fruit and vegetable) and protein. Avoid added sugars, no additional carbs, grains or starches, especially potatoes, wheat and products with high-fructose corn syrup or TBHQ. Exercise at least 20 minutes per day. Drink plenty of fluids, especially at least a half gallon of water daily. Your body should self regulate after a month.

1) DRINK LOTS OF WATER. TONS OF WATER. AIM FOR APPROXIMATELY A GALLON A DAY.
2) CUT OUT SODA AND ALL SUGARY DRINKS. ALL OF IT. OH AND BEER IS INCLUDED.
3) GO TO BED HUNGRY.

there ya go fampai

isn't that shit poisonous? lul I've heard of models eating paper towels and toilet paper but I've never heard of that

paper towels is a terrible idea, you'll be incredibly constipated and feel like you're shitting out tree trunks.

beads are fine, mostly air and the rest is neutralized by your stomach acid.

1. High intensity interval training
2. Eat clean
3. Sleep in a cold room (makes you burn brown fat)

I wasn't saying I'm gonna eat paper towels... I'm not even OP. just never heard of that. packing peanuts right

what's brown fat?

Shove your fingers in your throat after every meal.

Whats "head of calories"? Have you heard of english?

The 100% guaranteed hack for getting thin is to suck a lot of dick. Whenever and whereever you have the opportunity, you should gargle on cock and balls. Copious amounts of dick. You ll burn a lot calories and pretty soon you ll have a sharp six pack that you can show off at the pool.

Dee dee dee