Jesus i just found some message I sent a girl about 12 years ago it's so cringe i feel sick please post your worst to...

Jesus i just found some message I sent a girl about 12 years ago it's so cringe i feel sick please post your worst to help

I'm stupid, horny, but I love you

>your worst
ARE YOU SURE?

I love you.

I love you
Love
You

>I love you

DON'T BRING THAT EVIL HERE

Guess what I do?

Fucking stop

>3...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??

I can remember sending some random note to a girl on FB about 8 years ago about some innocuous crap and ending it with "and I always thought you were pretty." like a blue pill dork. She ignored me and I ended up deleting my FB account soon after.

>2...

DELET

Girl sends text to a guy
>how cuuute
Guy sends 1 text
>wow cringe

An ugly fat girl basically spaghetti'd all over me on MSN back in the day, it wasn't cute.

Counts

Delet

I LOVE YOU!

>Pst
>>wut
>I love you.

thanks friend feel better now post more

moar

Me gusta tecqero mujere

I can even share my toothbrush with you.

You can have my toothbrush. I change them every 6 months anyways. Or until there is only plastic with no brush.

unholy thread needs some of the father

I dont mind hacking into NASA to use the satellite so i could broadcast how much I love you but I would obviously get arrested for that.

Ive never felt this way about another person before and I don't want to.

I mean I do, about you.

And you will fail hacking NASA, but I still love you, user.

8 years ago was 2009, back then I was a sheltered 16yo virgin, didn't even know of any girls to talk to.

this comic really gross.
I'm actually starting to fell sick now

;_;

You know me too well q.p

I'll hack into local mainframe. I'll fucking hack.

Who made this even?
>where

Too much vagina in this thread

/summon bat-nuts

I'm going to bed

type the full to google you'll find it

saved if anyone close to me ever dies I'm dumping them on their desktop

>Probably tricking me into a green book.

Is it on amazon? Asking for a friend

From about 2 years ago:

"Even though you just turned 17 and I'm 33, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

(I was fucking her for 3 months before her birthday... shit was cash. She's with a nigger now, lol)

So you're a pedophile? That's not only cringy, it's also illegal.

We were all cringy fucktards in our teens, I used think women were equals and Identified with a leftist ideology, makes me feel sick.

>17
>Paedophile

Choose 1

Oh yeah? Well the 30 or so videos we made where she was screaming out how much she loved the dick beg to to differ with you, faggot.

I'd love to show you but they're locked up and far away from my computer area.

(I only take them out on special occasions. Ah, bliss)

reported for underage

I'm 25 ya dumb cunt and the age of consent here is 16.

verbatim OC i wrote to an ex that left me two years ago.

>i miss you alot. i know i say it so much it probably has seemed to lose some meaning at this point but its still all the same as true. i wish you wouldve sent me some pics. not even nudes i just wanted to see your face.. i wish i knew the right magic words to tell you when you wake up to convince you to see me tomorrow.. idk why im ranting even. idk. all what ive said is just because i truly do love you

it hurts