NZ/New Zealand thread

NZ/New Zealand thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2M6JUFCCSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dubs and I blazeit

Well there you go, lad.

Idk what to post but I feel like I should post something.

dubs again just to make sure

Mt Albert reporting

ABC 123

Avondale Reporting

I have just found the fucking volume control on my monitor. what a fucking froot loop.

Fuck housing in this country. How are these scum sucking agencies allowed to charge you 1800 up front just to get your foot in un-insulated cold, damp rentals that the landlord will just fucking sell in 6 months and kick you out anyway.

Naki here

Terrible aye?

But people still voted National.

We still don't know if National will get in though. NZ first with Labour and Greens would be able to form a majority

>NZ first with Labour and Greens would be able to form a majority
pls I hope so much

hai

you do realize the chinks broke the housing market right? esp in (C)uckland

Ahhh the glorious dale

The writing was on the wall 20 years ago for Auckland. I was last up there in 2002 I think. Queen Street was fucking Shanghai. Can imagine it's ten times worse now. Shame. Used to be a nice place to visit.

You think people would realize that National are basically traitors for doing this.

next thing we will be forced to let them fuck our women with their yellow dicks as rent payment

MFW Family trust just bought me a house

white privileged, able bodied, CIS male scum detected

And I am loving it

They don't care.

Those people literally think they will become rich voting for National.

That is their sincere belief. That the simple act of voting for National will mean that they, themselves, will become a millionaire.

fuck i would love to taste his pre cum

Mate...

I would love to taste his cum

Where's everyone gone now?

Job plz

ded

I wish.

pls no

just let it die mate. it's kinder

pls
Yeah righto, g'night to you hearty kiwis still lurking

Goodnight mate

NEW ZEALAND THREAD > /nzg/ New Zealand is Garbage

nite cuck

fuck up

Who the hell thinks Labour should be in power? The only people who want a Labour government are the people on a benefit, because they know damm well Labour just increases benefits and doing so fucks the country's economy.

As a European migrant living in Auckland for two decades I have found Pacific Islanders to be the most exclusionary and deep-seatedly racist of the lot. When the white people are racist it's mostly tribalism or ignorance - but from Pacific Islanders I sense real hatred.

The "Kiwis are so friendly uguys omg" meme is annoying, the population is full of two-faced phonies. Most of the women are alcoholics.

why the fuck vote if this nigga winston can choose who is going to be in gubberment.

shits fucked.

Honestly, is anyone concerned soon enough the country is going to be overrun by Indians? Nothing against them, but India has over 1 billion people, and if they keep coming NZ will become just another Indian village.

If you don't like aotearoa you can get out.

Which country are you from?

You get out

odds and I do it.

dubs and you leave NZ forever.

TFW can't sleep due to thoughts so distract myself by starting blankly at my phone in the dark

Explain then how Labour has a track record of lowering debt?

>tfw the screen gives me a headache but I sit here anyway

It will be the Chinese.

The poos are trouble, too, all of it is, but the Chinese have the means to do it (and I mean that in more ways than one).

>The "Kiwis are so friendly uguys omg" meme is annoying, the population is full of two-faced phonies
This is true, though.

Part of the tall poppy syndrome.

TFW eyes hurt but its better than thinking about my shit life

Got any chamomile tea?

No tea is gross

The fob Indians are at least grateful to be here.
The Indians that kiwi-fy enough to take on the unfortunate wannabe attitude are possibly the biggest cucks on the planet.

Girls from out of Auckland/that aren't alcoholics can be pretty nice.
As for getting out I'm doing fine, it's the leeches, losers and drunks complaining all the time that should take that advice. Like that exodus to Australia we had a while back, good riddance!

>tea is gross

>tall poppy syndrome
Absolutely correct. The country is plagued with uppity skanks.
Most praise these skanks get from foreign men is just from considering them as Western Women - a status symbol they've bought into.
Most can't see past the objectification here and their tall poppy syndrome feeds off it.
They lack humility and make terrible life choices which helps ensure they end up another miserable alcoholic statistic.

I'm mixed Euro - and some of my friends are too. One fun experiment we do when meeting women is tell them a different one of our comprising nationalities each time - the reaction to each is amazing even though it's become predictable. You get treated very differently based on the answer - we have learned which races kiwi girls are biased towards/against.
It's especially amusing when it reveals how racist the women in tertiary education are.

>You get treated very differently based on the answer - we have learned which races kiwi girls are biased towards/against.
>It's especially amusing when it reveals how racist the women in tertiary education are.
Go on...

youtube.com/watch?v=s2M6JUFCCSA

Friendly reminder Auckland Uni produced this embarrassment. Many tertiary kiwi girls aren't too far off from these bitter, hateful faghags.

Italian, French and Bulgarian are the leading memes - they will actually act predictably distancing, very abruptly, when you're the wrong type of Euro - even though up till that point they are flirting in line with the women who you give the correct answers to. They are completely unaware of this and it's funny to bait the uni skanks into virtue-signalling too.

Oh and an interesting tidbit - Pacific Island women hate Fijian Indian guys who identify themselves as Fijian, if they think the guy looks more Indian - even if they are in fact mixed Fijian.
The Pacific Island women will act passive aggressively toward them - they'll hate them for not being 'real' Fijians, as some have confided in me to my shock. Somehow this isn't racist though.

1025 rep