Who is the biggest piece of shit in the NFL currently?

Who is the biggest piece of shit in the NFL currently?

Pic related

kapernigger

Burflict by far

sherman is based. he's a shithead but at least he backs it up with his play, i like that.

i'd vote for kaepernick, if he's still in the league

Is he even black?

t. Kaepernig

referees

Ndamukong Suh

trips of truth
dudes a fucking NIGGER

This.

burfict, pacman jones, suh (not so much anymore), incognito, harrison, talib, hell even von miller is worse than sherman

t. Crabtree

anyone who triggers rednecks is cool in my book

but OP did say "in the NFL currently". his career is probably over. as it should be. his QBing in 2016 was by far the most offensive thing he did that year.

trips confirm

True.
True.

>harrison

72 year old man mirk'n niggas and all you can do is hate

Sherman and Kaepernick never beat their wives or murdered anyone. How are they pieces of shit?

He said in the league currently

They say things I don't like and disagree with.

1. Aldon Smith
2. Pacman Jones
3. Burfict
4. Kaep

Kaepernic is a good guy who gave a shit load of money to charity, gave rare athlete support to marginalized groups and encouraged a bunch of other athletes to do the same thing.

The only people who would consider him worse that Burfict, a guy who beat the shit out of his kid's balls or a LITERAL RAPIST QB are dumb racists.

Great priorities there, you fucking mongoloids.

Actual Fucking Rapist > Guy speaking out

The answer is either Greg Hardy (if he's still playing) or Roethlisberger

Yeah kaep is a very charitable person, hell he's amazing.
When was the last time you gave the opposing team four interceptions in a half

Roethlisberger is a good married christian boy who has never even been charged with a crime. Nice bait though, made me reply.

Tom Brady

>giving money to charity = you're a good person

No.

Not even the shittiest CB in the league

sherman is elite physically, smart af, and has good values.

not sure what you're chippy about

current or not, Vick is the lowest form of shit there is

>If you don't agree with my political views then you're literally worse than convicted felons!!!!!!!

America is going down the toilet

bingo
talib is scum

Feigning outrage on behalf of others has become the new American past time.

He is objectively better than people like Burfict though.

Keapernick not even close

>Vick
>Pac-Man
>aldon smith
>burfict
>elliot
>suh
>Greg hardy
>Talib

in that order

I'd let any of those black behemoths wreck my boy pussy

>college grad from one of the more prestigious universities in the country
>well-spoken outside of a few adrenaline filled moments on tv
>shut-down corner who had an off-year
Pretty chill/10

I'd say Lacy. Has it all, but won't put down the curly fries.

Who's that kicker who beat his wife a ton while on the Giants?

Tim Tebow

disgusting

Riley "NIGGER HATING" Cooper

Eli Manning kicked his wife to death then threw her in the street

I fucking hate that nigger. I used to have much respect for him, even after the whole deal with Crabtree (who's also a pos). However, he increasingly became a more indignant asshole everytime he's opened his mouth since that night in 2013.

Aren't there actual violent criminals that are still employed by the NFL? I don't see how somebody who says some things people don't like is worst than that.

You make hate crime

lets change this thread around, whose the most based motherfucker in the league.

>Literally has an Alex Smith Foundation.

Aaron rogers

are we talking just on the field or overall as a person?

Underrated af tbqhwy

Techincally Prince Shembo is a free agent and is therefore still in the league and he killed his ex's dog because he was jealous of the attention it got

>The small dog suffered extensive injuries, including a fractured rib, abdominal hemorrhage, head trauma, eye injuries, and extensive bruising in the muscles of his front leg and shoulders

You do realize it's all scripted right? they're not actually like that.

These. And there is absolutely no justifiable reason why Adam Jones is not in the process of serving a 20 year prison sentence right now. That guy is an incorrigible piece of shit.

he's not that big of a piece of shit, certainly not the biggest one on his team

Goodell

It's really frustrating when you see that kind of talent and ability, the opportunity to be a mega-bux millionaire for life by being a big name starter in the NFL, and they make zero effort to keep their shit together. And he seems halfway intelligible and likable in interviews, unlike somebody like Manziel who was always a shit stain.

wtf is wrong with Incognito? are you some kinda faggot jew with thin skin? he was completely setup by that loser Martin, and attacked by sjws on social media.

luckily he got his career back and he's currently playing a probowl level.

no coach wounldn't want incognito on their line. the guy is a proven and reliable beast.

Reminder: The Eagles decided to hold on to this guy over DeSean Jackson and alienated every black player in the locker room, leading to their downfall.

And with no Andy Reid to pull them out of the garbage heap this time, I don't expect the Eagles to be serious contenders until 2050 or so.

>muh america is raycist
>has white parents
>muh america is oppressive
>makes millions to sit on his ass.

Kapercommunist opinions are wrong.

How are you THIS triggered by some guy who doesn't agree with your political opinions?

>Sup Forums is filled with insecure half-retards

wow, color me surprised

People don't like when a multi million dollar athlete acts like an entitled child.

>be the "face of oppression"
>make millions sitting on your ass.

you can't have both user.

He's speaking for those who can't and he donates millions to charity. People like you are just mad he's reminding you of stuff you're uncomfortable with. God. You're like my mom.

>donating to charity makes you a good person.

no.

>fueling a fire that's raging against all cops despite only a minority of them being Crooked

Yeah nothing wrong with that. you're paid to entertain people and he should stick to that... Oh wait... he's not paid at all anymore

>Replying to a tripfag

That was your first mistake user

>I can't believe people are triggered by someone's political opinion

The same people posting this are perpetually assblasted by Tom Brady voting for Trump.

Anyway, Kaep isn't the worst person in the league. He's an entitled piece of shit who doesn't believe in his own "cause" and conveniently found he cared around the time he started becoming irrelevant, but he's far from the worst in the league.

I'd say that honor goes to Burfict.

The biggest piece of shit in the NFL is ESPN, these are the fuckheads that make these fucking idiots like Sherman and Kraperdick into stars and minimize criminals like Vick and Lewis crimes with long highlights and interviews while blasting ol whitey Brady for deflated footballs, deflated fucking footballs, not murder or beating the shit out of some bitch, but deflated footballs. ESPN is the TMZ of sports.

>idiots like Sherman
Sherman is a stand-up guy
what could you possibly have against him?
be specific, I'm keen to know

Im making a point about ESPN, ask OP what his problem with sherman is.

>masters in communication

So, the equivalent of a bachelors degree in literally any subject?

>grim reaper and spider web tattoos
Literally high schooler who uses his parents money to pay for tattoos tier

Elliot on charge for domestic abuse

amazing what blacks can do do

i struggled for 3 minutes to type that

shows how fucking useless yuros are

No one's said Tyreek Hill yet?

Read about Aaron Fraudgers and how he treats his family.

He's also a prick to about 95% of his teamamtes.