>pro tip: you cain't

...in the southern union?

>prove it isn't the best
>37% black

Done, I'd say...

>Has a bill against fags

Try again

It's objectively the worst state

I would honestly rather have to deal with white homosexuals than black anything, but if you like blacks better, we can call it a wash.

What else do you have?

They hate us because they don't live here
>best state flag
>hate gays
>hate spics
>best gun rights in the country
> great food
>great laws
>can buy a huge house for next to nothing

The cost of living is absolutely outstanding, no argument.

t. Tennessean with a boring flag

Have you driven through the state? I've seen washing machines outside on lawns along with trucks on cement blocks. It's the ugliest, poorest state in the union. It's the state most like a third world country.

40% black.

The real question is why isn't Montana the best state in the union
>Best National Parks
>No dindus or other non-whites
>Best scenery of any state
>Nicest people of any state
Step up, substates

It has it's pros and cons like every state

Was in Biloxi for 8 months at keesler. The local area was quite the experience.

>Lifted trucks with confederate flags all over speeding down the roads, literally couldnt go 10 seconds without passing one
>Impalas with 25in spinners blasting ghetto music following right behind

Basically describes the state. Either redneck confederacy supporting hicks or dindu niggers. There was no inbetween.

89.6% of Mississippi Whites voted against Obama

>Mississippi Whites are the least cucked in the nation, Alabama and Louisiana not far off

It will be worthwhile when plantations come back.

We are objectively the worst the state. There is one glaring reason for this which liberals hate to acknowledge.

It's objectively the worst on nearly every single issue.

Mississippi wishes it could be based as Florida is.

Except for the aforementioned lifted trucks with confederate flags.

My uncle has a house in Mississippi... I don't like the mosquitoes there plus its too humid. Literally nigger-tier weather.

I wish to move up north but I have no money as of the moment to do that, nor do I know how to drive well enough to escape this shithole...

>t. Louisianian who's tired of it

Make a bill against niggers and you'll have something worth saying.

It will be a fine ally when Texas and Arizona secede. Oklahoma too depending on if they hate us Texans less than the Feds.

I live in Mississippi and it's shit. Anyone with sense and money left after the war.

...which is why it's so fucked up.

From OK and nope, fuck yall, boomer sooner

>sense and money left after the war

Whatever man, its just too fucking hot, and there are too many mosquitoes.

Im not entirely convinced mississippi exists in the real world, the name alone sounds completely made up, missi sippi, really

where are the famous missisippians?
noteworthy places?
historical events taking place there?
after scouring the internet i can't find any credible information about this place

I'm used to the heat and humidity now but it was hell first two years, must be the slave genes kicking in.

Figures. After secession, I pray that we false flag something that causes you Sooners to be wiped off the map. We don't need your shit given that New Mexico will likely be a pussy bitch when the time comes.

There's a whole fuckin lot of famous people from mississippi. It really is the birthplace of music among other things

I've been meaning to ask a Dane, what's up with that replica of Graceland you guys got?

>Prove Mississippi isn't the best damn state in the Union

>be Jackson, Mississippi
>be State Capital
>be 80% African

That's a South African level of hellhole, m8.