Whenever a big tragedy happens people say "now's not the time to talk about x/y/z...

Whenever a big tragedy happens people say "now's not the time to talk about x/y/z." I think now is the perfect time to talk about gun laws since America just had a mass shooting. Let's talk about how FUCKING STUPID AMERICANS ARE.

Australia is a country FOUNDED BY CRIMINALS and it's much more peaceful than America.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/04/a-minority-of-americans-own-guns-but-just-how-many-is-unclear/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be a faggot.

America rules.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

I'm Canadian and saving money to do a shooting
Also found a YouTube tutorial how to make your semi auto fire arms full auto
Gun laws don't stop criminals

Loser and cuck nations are generally gun strict, who woulda known

FBI or Canadian Bureau of Maple Syrup are you reading/IP tracking this?

Talk all you want about it just so the guys with the guns can shake their heads and keep them anyway.
Let's hope so.

> rabble rabble rabble

Get rid of guns and people grab knives. At least guns are efficient.

So who you gonna be shooting, when; and why?

Aussies are a bunch of faggots.

You're going to find there's a lot more behind a countries violence than the quality of weapons they have.

The guy coulda threw rocks to. Does that mean we should ban rocks?

yeah because having mass shootings and people killing eachother with firearms is cool and chad right?

Gun restrictions to prevent mass shootings and killings from happening? Puh such losers and cucks LOL

Kill yourself

Wait until Australia gets the bill for their defense.

Fucking freeloaders.

Australia only has abbos, they don't have a huge african american population running rampant. Comparing the two is retarded. Like an abbo would do. Are you an abbo?

I love how you instantly think that would totally work because it happened to work once.

Not true. There have actually been several mass shootings since then, mostly due to bikie related violence.

Not true. There have actually been several mass shootings since then, mostly due to bikie related violence.

So cute. No one cares what a runt people think.

This. Legislation won't always stop a determined criminal or terrorist but it might just stop a deranged, mentally unstable person from causing mad deaths one their way out. Gun control works.

If you ban guns then the only people who have guns are criminals.

I can estimate your IQ by just reading your messages.

Or worse yet: bombs.

The US protects Aussie cucks from commie domination. And this is the thanks we get.

Fucking useless faggots.

Not that guy but
>he believes in quantifying intelligence

typical amerifag "we are superior to everyone" hahahaha

>gun control works
Ok ill fucking bite. Yeah because guns are like drugs, even if you make them illegal people will still find a way to get them. As well as you are taking this "crazy person" mentality as if you or me cant just snap one day. Stop blaming guns. People will just find other means. Some more painful than guns.

dude, like 90% of guns used in crimes in the USA were either bought legally or stolen from someone who bought it legally, guncontrol in the usa will literally cut off supply from the niggers and spics and thus redusing crime

Kek but we are. Go cry in a corner europoor

aus is full of fascists y would any one in there right mind wana be like them if u want different laws move to a place that has them ot get enuff usd so u can brib the feds

from australia btw

Send me that link on your bullshit statement...dont worry I'll wait

Not to mention that Port Arthur was a biggest mass shooting until Sandy Hook and that Norwegian guy.

Yet you post no image. On an image board. Typical moron.

I can estimate your GDP by your pathetic response. And it is quite small.

Even worse. You guys contribute absolutely nothing to the world. Irrelevant piece of shit

>sand niggers too poor to obtain black market guns
>blow people up anyway

You can't explain that

We have 300 million more guns. Australia only took 640,000 guns back in total, you brainless knee jerk fuck.

pretty sure hes just quantifying IQ, which is pretty easy.

ay im just glad that im not an american cuck with a 70 iq

>Has big GDP
>spends it all on defense
>no-one can get healthcare, benefits or a decent education
kek

> Yeah because guns are like drugs, even if you make them illegal people will still find a way to get them
no they wont faggot, if you control the gun trade in your country, make it hard to own a gun and crack down on illegal gun sells it will be hard for you to get a gun. There is a fucking reason why in most european countrys shootings are very rear and everyone louses their shit when one happenes, because getting a gun IS HARD TO DO

lmfao

Kneel you fucking ingrate.

Or I can envision a pan-Pacific version of Manifest Destiny.

steam /7oz/

Except for coal, uranium, wool, leather, and hot women.

No it won't, there's already some hundred million in circulation throughout the country.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/04/a-minority-of-americans-own-guns-but-just-how-many-is-unclear/

At best you'd slow it down.

x

>look guys I have an automatic rifle now the stacy's all love me

Is this what people actually believe on this Chinese cartoon message board?

Well, if you want a real debate, It would be interesting to talk about switzerland, which is one of the countries with the lower gun related crime rate in comparison to the number of guns owned by the population.

Try throwing knives out a hotel window at a concert...

High time you started paying from my health care you fucking freeloader.

There's a difference between having a voluntary buy-back of guns and authorizing a raid on every home that has a gun.

I own a gun. It's a 308 bolt action rifle for hunting. I like my gun. I've never done anything irresponsible with my gun. Why should my gun be taken from me because some psychopath used already illegal guns to do something terrible?

port arthur massacre was a hoax

>arab shoots up the place.
"Time to talk immigration "
>white gun nut shoots up the place
"nows not the time to talk gun control"

My point is he takes IQs seriously.

You make a powerful case.

I'll take a small GDP and not getting shot all the time every time.

>Chinese cartoon message board
xD your funny hahalmao XD

Our space agency is a shitpost. But at least we have one.
The US need not do shit for us anymore, apart from act as the bigger target that NK actually cares about. You don't fight our wars, we fight yours. You invaded Vietnam and dragged us into it. We went alongside Britain to WW2, you happened to rock up and do pretty much shit all while the "Terrible commies" crushed Hitler. You also invaded the middle east and dragged us there, even when we had no interest over there. So before you say "We protect Australia", think about the number of times you've helped us vs we've helped you. You fat, gun loving fuck.

or what? you gonna poop your pants?

Nah it's worse. They think their guns will save them from the government if it ever come to get them. Cause an AR 15 stops some army need with a drone from blowing your whole house up.

because you have weekly mass shootings and americans have proven over and over againe that they arnt responsible enough to own guns?

then it's settled, Amerifats are too dumb to be allowed the responsibility of owning a gun

Trump uses Sup Forums now?

Australias population basically is made up of the coastline, mostly in suburbs and major cities.

At current, Australia has a population of about 25 million. In comparison, that makes up the population of about 3-4 of our top major cities. All of which have been told since birth that owning a gun is a basic right, as much as voting and speaking your mind without being attacked by the government. And so we have an estimated 300 million guns, nearly one for every man, woman and child. And those are only the ones that are registered.

We're also fueled by hero fantasies from hollywood, For example, Bruce Willis's Death Wish is coming out at the end of November, just in time for the christmas season. Death wish is about a guy whos daughter was raped and wife killed, so he goes around killing niggers in Chicago.

Speaking of which, we have a minority class in the U.S. who feels constantly under attack by its ruling race. But if that's not bad enough, they're a bunch of violent monsters that are spoon fed a diet of music that glorifies killing one another, and as they say, monkey see, monkey do.

And on top of that the second most powerful lobbying group, second only to the one that is pumping our citizens full of Opiods, has a stranglehold on our legislative branches because they pass out money like its candy. And if you don't have money, you don't win elections, because the other guy will take it. And so the most altruistic man is either corrupted by the system or ultimately ejected from it. And if you think we're going to reform it, need I remind you the way to reform it is paved by those who are currently taking millions in bribes , donations and kickbacks.

So pat yourself on the back Australia. You got a bloody nose and got rid of a whole 1 million guns. You're still one of the most racist countries and still elect retards like Howard and Abbott. Give us a call when you've sorted that mess out.

yeah righto cunt

If I see this one more time I'm going to nuke 4 chin's servers.

-Kim Jong Un: hero to all

There's 300 million guns here. Even if you banned guns right now, everyone who wanted a gun would still be able to buy one from somebody who already has them with incredible ease.

>it worked for this group so it WILL work you!
Good fucking luck controlling the black market trading that would happen. Very few people are going to sell their guns back, and if the state tries to forcibly take them a war would crop up. Do you know how tremendously expensive that would be?

It would be nice if the fucking cuck ANZACs would stop sopping to the Red Chinks and North Koreans.

They're about to become West California and don't even know it.

Are you Fucking autistic or just American?

That's a generalization. Generalizations are racism.

You can't paint 320 million people with the same brush. For every 1 psychopath that does something completely evil, there's 40 million people that did absolutely nothing wrong. And you're gonna punish them anyways?

Even policies that crack down on the mentally ill wouldn't necessarily reduce the volume of tragedies when Mexico is an irrecoverable shithole of violent crime who will just export tragedies to us.

>Asian shoots up school
"Kek high score"

>Complaining about Australia's elected leaders

>the irony

Fairly certain austrailians can keep rifles like that. It's just automatic and semi automatic rifles are taken. You know the things that can kill like 58 people if you have enough ammo.

Literally McFucking Kill Yourself
t. Ausfag

Cunt do you even know what an ANZAC is?

Yes, we know. Why do you think the majority are so angry? The U.S. is currently ruled by the ignorant minority, and any attempt at reasoned dialog is met with their default rhetoric of "libtard!" Or "lock her up!" There is no room for logic or common sense in our current government.

>war would crop up
with fucking who? A bunch of poorly-orgenized guys with guns? Do you really think that a bunch of rednecks could stand a chance agients even a basic unit of your hiper-militrized police?

Not an argument.

> freedom in America is a hoax
Concert-goers weren't free to enjoy the show.

How's that "muh freedom & right to carry" shit going for you? Every punk-ass bitch ducking for cover because their 9mm pistol can't do shit to "protect" them.

Thanks for the KEK ameri-fats!

Strawman

>Hot women
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey, We have our shit leaders, you have yours, england has Cameron and Bush Lap Dog Abbott and now theresa may. In the end, Australia is just a weird Bizzaro World version of America.

Drugs can be synthesized in makeshift labs or smuggled in.
Smuggling can be policed effectively if the sentences are stiffened like those for drug smuggling in Asian countries.

You cannot make AR-15s in a makeshift lab and sell them in cheap batches at clubs or seedy places without drawing suspicion. There simply won't be a market for such an effort and risk like there is a market for party drugs.

Even if there are somehow illegally made weapons, the convict who wants to rob a gas station isn't going to be able to afford it because black market guns will cost an arm and a leg.

This. Do they really expect an automatic to protect them against literally anything the government can do with a flick of the wrist?

>At least you can tear the mailman to shreds

We can have those too, with a valid reason. They're called category D weapons. You can have them if you make your living culling pest animals.

Australian gun laws are all about having a valid reason. "I think guns are cool" is a valid reason. It's a recreational license. We just know that maybe you don't need a fucking assault rifle to plink.

>ay
>glad I dont have a 70iq
Pick one

Here in ausland our gun control laws are even worse so if im ever gonna pull a massie ive got to improvise. Current idea is to fill a Super Soaker with Ghetto Napalm (Polystyrene + Gasoline) and strap a Blowtorch to the end

> country noctorious for mass shootings and being all round shit
> judges others countries

>what are zip guns
>what are 3D printers

You know what West California means?

Moron.

Oh I'm not Australian, I'm from South Africa. Now that is possibly the king of the "batshit crazy and corrupt" competition. I'm just saying that pointing out the someone else's leaders are shit is a weak point to make

I think guns are cool is not a valid reason. No one needs an automatic rifle for anything legal. Shotguns and rifles are better for hunting and a handgun is better for self defense.

/thread

Australia is a country full of fucking phaggots and cucks, right on track to end up like the U.K and get ass-raped by sand-niggers

>NO FUN!

The alternative is a nightmare world where 300 fucking million guns are floating around illegally and law abiding citizens are unable to have one. It's almost unfathomable how much more danger you would be putting every man, woman and child in every single second of every single day, not by a single crazed gunman, but by tens of millions of criminals who no longer fear the general public. If you're a criminal, you don't want your target to have a gun.