TRUMP GENERAL - TRUMPSTASTIC EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,175
REMAINING DELEGATES NEEDED: 62

SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES:
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCEDULE(NEW RALLIES ADDED!):
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH:
>Trump at NRA Forum 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=O-iuSYKaBRU
>Jeff Sessions at NRA Forum 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=m2d8N5psACM
>Rally Lawrenceville, NJ 5/19/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lUAXXm9PKY0
>THROWBACK: Stephen Miller in his Prime!
youtube.com/watch?v=6WvC7OAgnnA

INTERVIEWS:
>NRA Attendees React to Trump Appearance
youtube.com/watch?v=wD6eAjDuR3o
>Trump on Morning Joe AND Fox & Friends 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zgD8wFKPk0E
>Stephen Miller on CNN 5/19/16
youtube.com/watch?v=DIuZgFLzSE0

ENTERTAINMENT:
>Erin Burnett would’ve had a threesome with Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=LQgwALfYdhY
>Ted’s Lullaby
youtube.com/watch?v=GvbVXaO-IZs
>Idiot 10 year old Bernouts rip up Trump signs at NJ Fundraiser
youtube.com/watch?v=Gpiaw3pSuqY
>Trump Supporters discuss how the media brainwashed his haters
youtube.com/watch?v=wWHqHRkxQME
>NYC Trump Supporter Afraid to be vilified by liberal friends
youtube.com/watch?v=c0UtvK5U9Jg

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS:
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE:
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES:
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

FUCK THAILAND!!
AWOO~

It's a movement.

MAGA! Just don't respond to the shills because it will make them money. Make them work for it.

damn I wish I wasn't gay

AWOO~VEMENT

Daily reminder, not even memeing, Manafort is the best hire Trump made.

He is responsible for the landslides of New York, all the northeast states and Indiana due to targeted campaigning on congressional districts to maximize delegates instead of the scattershot campaigning of the past of population centers like in Illinois.

Lewandowsky is responsible for the blunders of Maine, Alaska, North Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming and Iowa.

Manafort still packed rules committees with Trump delegates by shutting out cruzcucks in states like Michigan by using Kasich to block rato

>Manafort
What was his full name, again?

>>>reddut

I think you ask too many questions.

Lewandowsky was competent but couldn't play the delegate game as well as Manafort so I'd agree with him being a great hire but Lewandowsky alone wasn't solely responsible for the losses.

Paul 'He'll never see the the inside of a courtroom' Manafort

What can we discuss? Any news?

Hypothetically, what happens if Trump doesn't get these 62 delegates?

Lewandowsky isn't a bad guy or anything, but the end game delegate shit is something that is hard to brute force through.

Campaigning in population centers in congressional district states let fags like rato target smaller CD's to take delegates.

How do I go about attending the Republican Convention?

I live in Columbus, and I hve about two weeks paid leave stocked up. I can even make a road trip and pick up you Anons in surrounding states if ya help me out.

who would be getting them instead?
just asking because manafort wants to know

Shouldn't it be red version instead?

Also Manafort will help a lot in the GE because he and the other hires will be able to give Trump the lowdown on how to win states like Florida easily.

I know the state very well and every election I like to make notes and observations, and with about 15% of the vote in I projected it in 2004. You gotta

>Campaign hard in the Panhandle as well as Duval county, make sure you maximize turnout in these regions
>Push for the I-4 corridor and make sure to campaign hard in Orange County, typically a bellwether county
>Go down south and make slight pushes in Collier and Lee county, maybe if you are risky go to Palm Beach (Trump can play well here)

And congrats, you win Florida and it's 29 electoral votes. Honestly just pushing hard in Duval and the panhandle can win you the state, like Bush did in 2004 to get 70% margins.

Paul "the delegates and your family's location are ours" Manafort.

Seems to be a bunch of events and talks to go to. I live in Cleveland and am not going anywhere but shitpost in Sup Forums and be comfy becasue holy shit the traffic is going to be murder everywhere.

But the chance to see the God Emperor in PERSON, and to maybe even speak to him, it's just such a thrill.

I would really just go to a rally then because the actual Convention will be a conservative Woodstock with Trump's nomination.

You can't go into the convention without being a delegate. I'll be there casting my vote.

Unfortunately the Democrat mobs will be out in force

NRA protect us all!

The outside of that convention is going to be absolute hell on earth. Roger Stone, Alex Jones and Pat Buchanan will be there hosting a unity rally and to make sure the steal doesn't go on.

But there will also be TONS of niggers

but we have to redpill them

I'll bet anything Soros will ramp up the violence to take the spotlight off the chaos of the Democrat convention

Cleveland nigs are a phlegmatic bunch, probably won't be that bad unless a ton get bussed in to introduce energy. At least I hope, only have a double barrel and live near Glenville...

Well hopefully this time Cruz and K-sick and Ruboi won't be chiming in to blame all the violence on Trump

MIGRATE
Let's re-unite Trump gen!
MIGRATE
MIGRATE
MIGRATE
MIGRATE
MIGRATE