Is this real?

Mcgregor posted it from his official fb account

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iEGPUiEazpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont know about the poster but yes the fight is on.

Sauce?

>I dont know about the poster

His name is Conor McGregor. He's an Irish MMA fighter with the UFC.

My English dad used to tell me the Irish were retarded inbreds.

Didn't believe it until now.

Mayweather is a genius

>get major bank
>get 50th win against some MMA chump who won't be able to touch you

who's sanctining this? literally a 0-0 amateur against top pro, no pro organization would take this seriously.

i'm sure it won't be sanctioned be either pro body, just be exhibition

My sides.

It will be the next ali vs marciano but not as good.

I think the general public is just fucking retarded for wanting this in a boxing match, more than Mayweather is a genius for capitalizing on it.

Besides Conor isn't even a boxer

Honestly it's such a stupid fight.
If they allowed leg kicks and elbows then I'd tune in for any price, that would be a proper fight.

Leg kicks would ruin it, but high kicks, elbows and clinches would be good

If conor is allowed to leg kick, he wins that fight.
If you wanted to make it even I'd say allow kicks/knees to the body, dirty boxing and elbows.
But seriously if McGregor was allowed to leg kick Floyd would be curled up like a bitch after 3 rounds.

>But seriously if McGregor was allowed to leg kick Floyd would be curled up like a bitch after 3 rounds.

Agreed, which is why it would spoil the fight. A pure boxer has no defence for leg kicks. At least he can dodge high kicks and has some experience fighting in a clinch

I can't wait for McGregor to knock this guy out and break Sup Forums

>next ali vs marciano

More like the next Rocky vs Thunderlips. Whoever believes that McGregor even has the smallest chance in a pure boxing match against Mayweather is a fucking idiot.

>has never felt McGregors left hand

Boxing or not, it's a fight. Anyone can win in a fight.

He won't touch Mayweather, I can't stand him but he's just going to toy with McGregor

literally cant find any poster on his fb page

No doubt they'll continue talking shit about each other right up until the fight and then suck each other off and laugh at the idiot fans afterwards.

No the T Mobile arena has been reserved for June 10, but no official contract has been signed

Dana has stated that it wont happen unless it's with the UFC and used to say that there was no chance of it happening. Suddenly Mayweather is coming out of retirement and talking with the UFC, and Dana is changing his tune saying that it's very likely.

If it does happen which is still a 50/50 Mayweather is going to win and it will be boring, but on the chance that Conor wins it will be the greatest moment in all combat sports. Conor has to bait out Mayweather's combos like Cody did to Cruz, and do 10x as much body work

Daaaaaang

Why even bother posting these stupid arm chair tips on how to beat mayweather at boxing, when TOP LEVEL BOXERS can't do it.
Mcgregor CANT BOX. Have you seen him spar?? He will be lucky to land A shot. Seriously, I think it was van heerding he recently sparred, and he looked like a complete dumbas.
This is a dumb fight; if Floyd wants win 50 he should fight Thurman, or move up and fight GGG.

Thanks for confirming it friendo.

Floyd wouldn't risk fighting Golovkin, his own father doesn't believe he can take Golovkin and in the eyes of most toying with McGregor > Golovkin because most people who will pay to watch that PPV are casual shitters

it's just discussion, boxing is pretty finite so there is a "proper" way to fight against specific opponents. someone just needs the athleticism and experience to be able to pull it off, everyone knows this fight is a stunt for money and nobody but pure boxing fans care. It's sad that Golovkin is getting ducked by so many guys but it can't be helped

>mayweather spends 12 rounds backpedaling in an exhibition match
>mayweather wins close match on points
>boxing fanboys get to say mayweather won
>score is close enough ufc fanboys get to say mcgregor would have won "real" fight
>both fighters get 8+ figure payday to effectively just spar

Should've changed his name to Genaro Gonzalo Golovinchez and he'd have all the Mexican/Chicano bandwagon backing him instead of that pussy ginger

youtu.be/iEGPUiEazpA

They know hombre, they still bandwagon Canelo but they want the fight too.