Found some of these shrooms on my hike to the forest today they look a lot like Psilocybe semilanceata...

Found some of these shrooms on my hike to the forest today they look a lot like Psilocybe semilanceata. can you guys verify?

Other urls found in this thread:

mycokey.com/newMycoKeySite/MycoKeyIdentQuick.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eat it fatboy

cmon.. eat it

Do it!

no, they just look like.

what is it then?

youll never know until you try faggot OP

Looks like it, but the top looks a bit off. Can you take a picture of several together?

This

mycokey.com/newMycoKeySite/MycoKeyIdentQuick.html

Don't eat that. No nipple.

No. Liberty caps don't grow in forest's, and it doesn't have the correct cap shape.

here is how i found them

Those actually work better if you insert in anus.

why dont u find out

Eat it eat it eat it!

those are Ghibli mushrooms, you can DM Miyazaki on twitter if u eat them

ok then what can happen if i eat 1 of them?

Nothing

u will lose 1 mushroom ;))

why don't you test it and let us know afterwards?

if you are still alive, that is

>they look a lot like Psilocybe semilanceata
If you're blind and half-retarded.

Psilocybin mushrooms only grow in feces.

I'd say half blind and full retard since he can use a computer

Don't eat that you faggot waste of life.

You will skip hallucinating and go directly to the violently ill part.

God I fucking hate drug culture.

Kill yourself

To be honest, drug culture hates you too, you prick.

Psilo Semi do NOT grow in faeces

Looks nothing like them

That wasn't a joke.

fadgey?

Next time you go foraging, go with someone who actually has a clue, or leave well alone.

Yeah go eat some shrooms and open your mind man!

pinch stem, if it turns black/blue its good

Damn buddy, lrn2english. And yes, psilocybin mushrooms will only grow on feces(normally bovine) although you can use artificial feces to do the job.

Just misinformation.

But yeah, seriously this, where I live there's death caps that look exactly like the psilo's, so I wouldn't.

no, there's a lot of psilocybin containing mushrooms that grow on wood chip/debris

I live on Dartmoor, England, and have been shrooming for 30 years. Psilocybin Semilanceata (Latin) will not grow on faeces (English). There are other hallucinogenic shrooms that will though.

Sounds like you've been doing it wrong for 30 years. Or more than likely you're full of shit.

Morons.

psylo shrooms?

Nope. So what's your background?

False, they grow in soil, but sheep pastures are often good, because they do grow better with vast fertilization.

No nipple means they arent magic mushrooms i think. Theyll probably just make you projectile vomit and shit blood.

show us your feet

?????????????????????? niggaw9t

I was born in York, England in 1632. My father was German and my mother was English. My father’s family name was Kreutznaer, but after he came to England people started calling him Crusoe. My mother’s family was called Robinson. This is how I came to be called Robinson Crusoe.
I had two elder brothers. The oldest one joined the army and was killed in battle. The middle one disappeared and we never heard what became of him. I was well-educated and my father wanted me to study law, but I wanted to go to sea. Nothing would convince me to stay at home and become a lawyer.
I was 18 years old when one day my father called me to his room. He was old and suffered from a disease which kept him in bed. My father asked me why I wanted to go to sea when I can stay at home, study and prosper in my own country. He told me that travelling abroad by sea was dangerous. He warned me that I would lose peace and comfort of my home if I go to sea. My father also told me that if I go abroad my fate might be similar to that of my eldest brother. When saying this he started crying and he could not continue.
My father’s advice and warnings made me think and I started to forget my desire to travel by sea. Yet, my decision to stay home did not last long. One week passed and I made my mind up to talk to my mother and tell her I am determined to travel. I told her how curious I was. I told her how I wanted to see the world, then asked her to speak to my father. I asked her to convince him to let me go on one sea journey. I promised that if I did not like it, I would go back home and start working very hard. My mother did not agree. She also did not want me to go abroad.
I stayed home one more year. The whole time I was thinking whether to follow my parents’ wish or my own desire. One day I was in the town of Hull. A friend of mine was going with his father’s ship to London and he invited me to go with him for free.

I wasn’t prepared and my parents did not know, but I boarded that ship on that September day.
This is how my unhappy adventures began.